Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Move Sanders for a likely 3rd, move Harris for a 2nd or 3rd, see if anyone will sell the farm for Miller. Get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    Just remember, A guy like sanders would prolly fetch us a 4th round compensatory pick. So Its gotta be a 3rd or above if a team wants him now or we have no incentive to trade him.
    Just remember. Comp picks are not guaranteed. Depending on the FA you sign you can cancel the comp pick out and not get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    If it is paying back that favour, then he should trade Bolles for a 2nd

I thought we'd hear something by now. I wonder if it's not gonna happen
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I'll be glad when he's gone. My greatest fear is that Elway will try to get yet another vet and we'll be stuck with Eli starting in Denver in 2020.
    Be careful with what you say.... if history is any indicator, that's exactly what will happen

I have a feeling that we will not get as much as we hoped for Sanders, whereas a contender might want CHJ, especially if they are not deep in Dbacks. Not Jalen country of course!

As for Von....hmmm. I think the window for him is narrowing, in terms of a big trade offer. Having said that, as is the case with others, there are is usually a buyer with a big need/want, who might overpay. Yes, for me Von was the face of this club for a number of years, but it's a business, and one that can reward all sides involved.

I’d call SF and say we will give you Sanders and CHJ for your first rd pick, if not we will call NE.

Houston just lost Fuller for a while, maybe they'll be in play

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I think it has to be San Fran esp. after this weekends performance. But as mentioned above Houston and Phillie are the next 2. Im not so sure about New England at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Be careful with what you say.... if history is any indicator, that's exactly what will happen
    I'm not yet on the fire Elway bandwagon, but if he brings in Eli, I'll have to strongly consider it.

Trade Sanders then sign AB

Mohammad Sanu trade—Falcons send to Patriots for 2nd Rounder....

http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608
    Last edited by DN1218; 10-22-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DN1218 View Post
    Mohammad Sanu trade—Falcons send to Patriots for 2nd Rounder....

http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608
    I hope the Broncos didn't drop the ball with a potential trade. I would think New England would have gladly given us their 2nd rounder for Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I hope the Broncos didn't drop the ball with a potential trade. I would think New England would have gladly given us their 2nd rounder for Sanders.
    They are saying that the Pat's have been trying to make this trade since before the draft. I don't Sanders was as serious to NE as we all thought

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    I think it has to be San Fran esp. after this weekends performance. But as mentioned above Houston and Phillie are the next 2. Im not so sure about New England at this point.
    Problem with Houston is they don't have any valuable draft picks left after all their moves this season