• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Adam Schefter: Broncos getting calls for Sanders

I’m hearing that New England is about to agree to send Denver a 2nd round in the 2020 draft in exchange for Emmanual Sanders!

Should John make this trade? It’ll most likely be in the 60s somewhere!
  • the0rangecrush
    Captain
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I’m hearing that New England is about to agree to send Denver a 2nd round in the 2020 draft in exchange for Emmanual Sanders!

Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
      Football Immortal
      • May 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

if we get offered a second for Sanders we should take it and not look back, he is gone at the end of the year any way, give him a chance to win a second super bowl. and we get an extra second. it is win win for both parties.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Sam_Z
        Banned User
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.
        I’ve heard that John is asking for a second and that New England has remained in talks.

A second for them is nothing especially if they can extend him. They are eager for their seventh and they believe Emmanual is the guy. They see a passion in him that they couldn’t in AB.

Mark Schlereth said that Belichick text him on Friday morning asking “WTH is going on over there” he also said that Bill was still interested in trading for Emmanual.

This is exactly what we need to stock pile Denver’s o-line though so I’m all for it and it’ll strengthen Emmanuals shot at another ring so I’m all for that as well.

I could just hear the arrogance in Emmanuel’s voice as he says “I’m the only WR to win a ring with both Manning and Brady”!
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-20-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• $Broncos$
          Playmaker
          • Aug 2010

Heck yeah 2nd round do it

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
            Hall of Famer
            • Oct 2017

Ol lets get the fire sale under way.
            Again UNTIL WE DRAFT A QB IN THE TOP 10....we will not be a contender. Plz stop taking other team garbage qbs and late 1st rounders Qbs. We have NEVER selected a qb top 10

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

John may not get a second but the fact that New England is still talking with the broncos proves that they are very interested and this trade is most likely going down but more realistically it’ll be a third but let’s hope for a second!

Comment

• brianmcfarlane
                Football Immortal
                • Dec 2012

When Schefter says the Broncos are being offered a 2nd rounder, I'll believe it and I would be more than happy to take that offer. Since it sounds good by pretty much everyone, that is a pretty good indication that it is too high and NE isn't stupid.
                FWIW, I'd take a 4th from NE, maybe a 5th from a team like the... Panthers, Lions ?
                sigpic

Comment

• brianmcfarlane
                  Football Immortal
                  • Dec 2012

John may not get a second but the fact that New England is still talking with the broncos proves that they are very interested and this trade is most likely going down but more realistically it’ll be a third but let’s hope for a second!
                  lol ... what makes it a fact? Because you say so?
                  sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
                    Canuck Mod, eh!
                    • Feb 2004

A second? Hell ya... sanders has played his guts out for us,,, but that’s crazy trade value,,,

And we have to think youth movement at this point,,.
                    sigpic

Comment

• GiddyupGetEm
                      Special Teams
                      • Oct 2015

Elway probably told Schefter a 2nd to drive up the asking price. In actuality, anything better than a 5th is a good deal. No one will give up a 2nd for nine games.

Comment

• flosstein
                        Ring of Famer
                        • Dec 2003

As I said in other thread Uber Broncos News,

“ Pats 2nd is realistically a high 3rd. That’s awesome value. He would be on the plane now if I were Elway. But if I were Elway, we wouldn’t be in this mess as I would traded the 3 1st, 2-3 years ago for Matt Strafford. Thus not having that pick to waste in Bolles or Fant........”
                        #swapping

Comment

• GiddyupGetEm
                          Special Teams
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                          Elway probably told Schefter a 2nd to drive up the asking price. In actuality, anything better than a 5th is a good deal. No one will give up a 2nd for nine games.
                          New England wouldn’t plan on extending him. Sanders is old and not very productive. Patriots need receivers for this season. None of this adds up.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2015

Schefter wrote, “Sanders likely would welcome a change of scenery, the Broncos would welcome a second-day draft pick for him, and the possibility of it happening by Oct. 29 is real, according to sources.”

Second day includes 2nd and 3rd rounds. His quote does not mean 2nd round as an absolute.

If the Broncos can get a 2nd round pick make it happen now. Make sure the fax machine works.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2015

Golden Tate netted a 3rd round pick and he was coming off a 1000+ yard season without injury. The ages are similar between Tate, Sanders and Green. Interest by multiple teams could drive the value higher for Sanders, however I think it’s more likely he nets a 3rd round pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X