Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Adam Schefter: Broncos getting calls for Sanders

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Iím hearing that New England is about to agree to send Denver a 2nd round in the 2020 draft in exchange for Emmanual Sanders!

Should John make this trade? Itíll most likely be in the 60s somewhere!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Iím hearing that New England is about to agree to send Denver a 2nd round in the 2020 draft in exchange for Emmanual Sanders!

Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.

if we get offered a second for Sanders we should take it and not look back, he is gone at the end of the year any way, give him a chance to win a second super bowl. and we get an extra second. it is win win for both parties.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.
    Iíve heard that John is asking for a second and that New England has remained in talks.

A second for them is nothing especially if they can extend him. They are eager for their seventh and they believe Emmanual is the guy. They see a passion in him that they couldnít in AB.

Mark Schlereth said that Belichick text him on Friday morning asking ďWTH is going on over thereĒ he also said that Bill was still interested in trading for Emmanual.

This is exactly what we need to stock pile Denverís o-line though so Iím all for it and itíll strengthen Emmanuals shot at another ring so Iím all for that as well.

I could just hear the arrogance in Emmanuelís voice as he says ďIím the only WR to win a ring with both Manning and BradyĒ!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-20-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Heck yeah 2nd round do it

Ol lets get the fire sale under way.

John may not get a second but the fact that New England is still talking with the broncos proves that they are very interested and this trade is most likely going down but more realistically itíll be a third but letís hope for a second!

When Schefter says the Broncos are being offered a 2nd rounder, I'll believe it and I would be more than happy to take that offer. Since it sounds good by pretty much everyone, that is a pretty good indication that it is too high and NE isn't stupid.
    FWIW, I'd take a 4th from NE, maybe a 5th from a team like the... Panthers, Lions ?

John may not get a second but the fact that New England is still talking with the broncos proves that they are very interested and this trade is most likely going down but more realistically it’ll be a third but let’s hope for a second!
    lol ... what makes it a fact? Because you say so?

A second? Hell ya... sanders has played his guts out for us,,, but that’s crazy trade value,,,

And we have to think youth movement at this point,,.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Elway probably told Schefter a 2nd to drive up the asking price. In actuality, anything better than a 5th is a good deal. No one will give up a 2nd for nine games.

As I said in other thread Uber Broncos News,

ď Pats 2nd is realistically a high 3rd. Thatís awesome value. He would be on the plane now if I were Elway. But if I were Elway, we wouldnít be in this mess as I would traded the 3 1st, 2-3 years ago for Matt Strafford. Thus not having that pick to waste in Bolles or Fant........Ē

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    Elway probably told Schefter a 2nd to drive up the asking price. In actuality, anything better than a 5th is a good deal. No one will give up a 2nd for nine games.
    New England wouldnít plan on extending him. Sanders is old and not very productive. Patriots need receivers for this season. None of this adds up.

Schefter wrote, ďSanders likely would welcome a change of scenery, the Broncos would welcome a second-day draft pick for him, and the possibility of it happening by Oct. 29 is real, according to sources.Ē

Second day includes 2nd and 3rd rounds. His quote does not mean 2nd round as an absolute.

If the Broncos can get a 2nd round pick make it happen now. Make sure the fax machine works.

Golden Tate netted a 3rd round pick and he was coming off a 1000+ yard season without injury. The ages are similar between Tate, Sanders and Green. Interest by multiple teams could drive the value higher for Sanders, however I think itís more likely he nets a 3rd round pick.