Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Would be kinda like the end of Plummer's career. If I remember correctly, we were going to trade him to TB, but he decoded to retire instead.
    It's a moot point because no one is going to trade for Flacco at this point.

Sanders is a non factor and past his prime. If they can get a 2nd I'd jump on that. Von and CHJ are also in play at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Could be. We also gave them something on draft day.

But remember they wouldn't come off any of their 3 QB's .......... I should say any of the 2 back ups

In fact what I'd like to see is a trade for one those back ups. even if it costs us more which it would
    We never know until it happens....I think the 49ers hang on to both backups. Unless they suddenly nose dive theyíre on the way to the playoffs. Theyíll want quality backups if Jimmy G goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    Sanders is a non factor and past his prime. If they can get a 2nd I'd jump on that. Von and CHJ are also in play at this point.
    Hopefully Sanders is the first followed by CHJ and Von. None of them want to be in Denver. Get the most value and move forward. Itís going to be rough for a while, buckle up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Hopefully Sanders is the first followed by CHJ and Von. None of them want to be in Denver. Get the most value and move forward. It’s going to be rough for a while, buckle up.
    Yes, it's going to be a very challenging next few months. Household Broncos names are going to be shipped off, and I would not be surprised if we see this place empty out for a bit.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Yes, it's going to be a very challenging next few months. Household Broncos names are going to be shipped off, and I would not be surprised if we see this place empty out for a bit.
    Sadly, if probably needs to happen. What theyíre doing isnít working, itís time to try a new approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Sadly, if probably needs to happen. What theyíre doing isnít working, itís time to try a new approach.
    I'm not sure if uprooting the heart of our defense is the correct solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I'm not sure if uprooting the heart of our defense is the correct solution.
    Sanders and CHJ are FAs at the end of the year, itís highly unlikely theyíre back next year. At 2-5 it makes sense to get something for them now.

Iíve been preaching in the offseason to trade Von and got a lot of crap for it. Now everyone seems to down to trade Von now. When youíll prob only get a second for him.

2nd rounder is likely not going to happen. 3rd be nice.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Broncos should be in the biz of stockpiling ammo and preparing for Lawrence in 2021 draft.

Accumulate picks, draft OL early and often this upcoming draft. Start Locke next season, and if weíre still putrid, go all out to take a top QB in 2021.

A third for Sanders and Harris; A 4th for Wolfe; some assets for Von.

Letís start the rebuild!

Just remember, A guy like sanders would prolly fetch us a 4th round compensatory pick. So Its gotta be a 3rd or above if a team wants him now or we have no incentive to trade him.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and weíll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    Favor? Lynch should be giving us Nick Bosa for free for sticking us with that bum.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Broncos should be in the biz of stockpiling ammo and preparing for Lawrence in 2021 draft.

Accumulate picks, draft OL early and often this upcoming draft. Start Locke next season, and if weíre still putrid, go all out to take a top QB in 2021.

Letís start the rebuild!
    Fields is better, but Iíd take either.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post

Letís start the rebuild!
    Agree with the first part.

Youíre not getting anything for Wolfe. Von prob wonít be traded because of cap reasonings now.