Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Broncos' current picks for the upcoming draft:

1st round (x1)
    2nd round (x1)
    3rd round (x3)
    4th round (x2)
    6th round (x1)
    7th round (x1)

5picks in the first 100 is a good wat to rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    5picks in the first 100 is a good wat to rebuild.
    It is if you make them count, and don't have a 2nd round like McDaniels in '09.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I said on Sunday when I posted this thread that they were about and willing but John just wouldn’t budge in his demands! Always low balling and playing hard ball.
    So do you still think Elway low-balled this trade?

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    There we have it.....

getting a 3rd and a 4th in exchange for a 5th pick is good value, especially for a player that wasn't going to be here next year anyways. Those 3rd and 4th round picks can be bundled and turned into a 2nd round pick, so we'll see what happens next. It's safe to assume that more vets are going to be leaving soon, like CHJ, Wolfe, and possibly even Miller.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    getting a 3rd and a 4th in exchange for a 5th pick is good value, especially for a player that wasn't going to be here next year anyways. Those 3rd and 4th round picks can be bundled and turned into a 2nd round pick, so we'll see what happens next. It's safe to assume that more vets are going to be leaving soon, like CHJ, Wolfe, and possibly even Miller.
    Agree. The players from the SB50 run should be in the rear view mirror. I hope we can get a 2nd round pick for CHJ. Wolfe doesn’t have much trade value, maybe a 4th round pick? Will be interesting to see if Elway ships Von out of Denver. Go bold or go home...time to usher in a new era.