Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 113
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,404
    I expect a 4th or 5th rounder. Our asking price probably started as a 2nd though.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    lol ... what makes it a fact? Because you say so?
    Uh yeah.

    I understand most of you kids donít believe anything unless Schefter says it and well schefter will be reporting that it is the patriots who are talking with the broncos at the moment and heíll be doing that very soon.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Golden Tate netted a 3rd round pick and he was coming off a 1000+ yard season without injury. The ages are similar between Tate, Sanders and Green. Interest by multiple teams could drive the value higher for Sanders, however I think itís more likely he nets a 3rd round pick.
    I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,273
    Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Sanders doesnít want to be here in my opinion.
    Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
    Iím still a fan of this team donít want anybody that doesnít support our coaches, players or management.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Sanders doesnít want to be here in my opinion.
    Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
    Iím still a fan of this team donít want anybody that doesnít support our coaches, players or management.
    Makes me really curious about the 2020 draft and what we do. A lot of questions to answer first though

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,212
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee
    Interestingly, Elway and the Broncos have a decent record with 3rd round picks. Not great but certainly not bad. Simmons was a 3rd round pick. At this point in his career make the trade. Good for Sanders if he can get to a team competing for a championship.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,754
    The stinking Pats better HAVE to pay extra.
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,845
    Mike klis just tweeted that Sanders more than likely just played his last game as a Bronco and is expected to be dealt before Tuesday deadline. Nothing new to this thread but multiple sources saying he's gone and the Pats name is the one repeated


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
    Yup , get er done

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,212
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and weíll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    949
    Send em anywhere for a 3rd or higher to ANYBODY but the Pats...

    Seeing our player thrive in their Uni just won't sit right... Brady doesn't deserve more help..

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.
    Whatís the story on Bourne? I donít know his background.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    What’s the story on Bourne? I don’t know his background.
    He barely made their roster this year according to everything I've read. Every time I see him play though, he's balling. He's always getting separation, and is good after the catch. He's a really good blocker too. Ask Simmons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •