Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I expect a 4th or 5th rounder. Our asking price probably started as a 2nd though.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    lol ... what makes it a fact? Because you say so?
    Uh yeah.

I understand most of you kids donít believe anything unless Schefter says it and well schefter will be reporting that it is the patriots who are talking with the broncos at the moment and heíll be doing that very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Golden Tate netted a 3rd round pick and he was coming off a 1000+ yard season without injury. The ages are similar between Tate, Sanders and Green. Interest by multiple teams could drive the value higher for Sanders, however I think itís more likely he nets a 3rd round pick.
    I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Sanders doesnít want to be here in my opinion.
    Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
    Iím still a fan of this team donít want anybody that doesnít support our coaches, players or management.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Sanders doesnít want to be here in my opinion.
    Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
    Iím still a fan of this team donít want anybody that doesnít support our coaches, players or management.
    Makes me really curious about the 2020 draft and what we do. A lot of questions to answer first though

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee
    Interestingly, Elway and the Broncos have a decent record with 3rd round picks. Not great but certainly not bad. Simmons was a 3rd round pick. At this point in his career make the trade. Good for Sanders if he can get to a team competing for a championship.

The stinking Pats better HAVE to pay extra.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Mike klis just tweeted that Sanders more than likely just played his last game as a Bronco and is expected to be dealt before Tuesday deadline. Nothing new to this thread but multiple sources saying he's gone and the Pats name is the one repeated

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
    Yup , get er done

Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and weíll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.

Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.

Send em anywhere for a 3rd or higher to ANYBODY but the Pats...

Seeing our player thrive in their Uni just won't sit right... Brady doesn't deserve more help..

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.
    Whatís the story on Bourne? I donít know his background.

What’s the story on Bourne? I don’t know his background.
    He barely made their roster this year according to everything I've read. Every time I see him play though, he's balling. He's always getting separation, and is good after the catch. He's a really good blocker too. Ask Simmons.