If we had ANYTHING going at all...

... we could be leading our division. Watching Green Bay kill the Raiders. We made the Chargers look bad. The Chiefs have been exposed (Thursday night not withstanding) for their weaknesses. If we didn't suck SO bad in offense and weren't inconsistent in special teams... we'd be right in the mix. What a complete squandered opportunity this team is.

I wish I didn't live 500 miles away from Denver. I would be curious to hear what the fans and former player pundits have been saying on KOA radio (which I always tune into when in Denver). I suppose I could listen online.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    ... we could be leading our division. Watching Green Bay kill the Raiders. We made the Chargers look bad. The Chiefs have been exposed (Thursday night not withstanding) for their weaknesses. If we didn't suck SO bad in offense and weren't inconsistent in special teams... we'd be right in the mix. What a complete squandered opportunity this team is.

I wish I didn't live 500 miles away from Denver. I would be curious to hear what the fans and former player pundits have been saying on KOA radio (which I always tune into when in Denver). I suppose I could listen online.
    Hereís the link for 104.3 The Fan. The takes arenít always good but itís local.

http://player.listenlive.co/28371/en/show/1

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Hereís the link for 104.3 The Fan. The takes arenít always good but itís local.

http://player.listenlive.co/28371/en/show/1
    Thanks for that!!!

Thanks for that!!!
    Youíre welcome!

The simple radio app is a good source for listening as well. Check 92.5 on there, they are to the minute, no bias station as well as 104.3

It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they canít even beat the Broncos or Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they can’t even beat the Broncos or Titans.
    Especially when it looked as though they won that game twice yesterday......

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they canít even beat the Broncos or Titans.
    Well... that certainly makes me feel better! Any misery of division opponents is joy for me.

Iím pretty much just tuning in to see Sutton, Lindsay, and the defense at this point.

I live in chicago and listen to the 104.3 The Fan on TuneIn Radio App every morning!
    AMPIPE

LOL... was listening to The Fan and Sandy said "next up... the broncos are at-home underdogs to the browns... let that sink in!" EL... OH... EL!!!! This team is lights-out... at sucking!

Man, the Chiefs are reeling. Geez, if Denver had any type of effective offense....who knows.