Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Capt. Fangio and the mutinous Fletcher Flacco

First off, I am a Ravens fan, seen most every presser Joe has ever done.
    Yesterday was a first.
    Never ever heard him throw anybody under the bus before.
    Heard Sanders last week allude to the playcalling problem and he got traded. Heard young Lindsey say they run the plays that are called, than covered that with saying he should have found a way to run that five yds.
    Joe definitely wants out of Denver.
    He has paid his dues in the NFL. Won plenty of postseason games and beat all the greats.
    Got lots of talking back money and will not suffer bad football coaching decisions at this point in his career.
    I don't blame him. How many of us have worked for bosses who were incompetent. Its very frustrating.
    But Denver, you have turned Joe cool into Fletcher Christian.
    Its time to part ways. It was never going to work in the first place....the mile high miracle could never be forgiven anyway.
    Be sure to leave Joe a compass after you set him adrift in the Pacific. He is a good guy, a little too honest, which I have always liked, and has always given me confidence that the game is never out of reach to recapture the win.

The dead cap is killer if they cut or trade him, thanks Elway.....

From your keyboard to God's ears.

Joe is on the end of the his careeer and i think every one in denver is frustraited but it will turn around year 2.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Yesterday was a first.
    Heard Sanders last week allude to the playcalling problem and he got traded. Heard young Lindsey say they run the plays that are called, than covered that with saying he should have found a way to run that five yds.
    He has paid his dues in the NFL. Won plenty of postseason games and beat all the greats.
    Got lots of talking back money and will not suffer bad football coaching decisions at this point in his career.
    I don't blame him. How many of us have worked for bosses who were incompetent. Its very frustrating.
    Its time to part ways. It was never going to work in the first place....the mile high miracle could never be forgiven anyway.
    Be sure to leave Joe a compass after you set him adrift in the Pacific. He is a good guy, a little too honest, which I have always liked, and has always given me confidence that the game is never out of reach to recapture the win.
    If that's the case, do the right thing. Give the money back and don't let the door hit ya....

Plummer left on similar terms (and he was still good), it can be done.

Adios, Jose Fresco...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The dead cap is killer if they cut or trade him, thanks Elway.....
    Why? Elway hasn't used much of the money we gained, can't it just carry over and cancel out?
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Yesterday was a first.
    Your hero has more turnovers then tds. We have many problems along the offense, I personally believe OL and play calling both need to be addressed. But as I said in another thread, all Flacco did was throw gas on the fire. He played like a rookie. No time clock, no movement, stupid throws that never should've been made. Fumbles that never should have happened. He made more mistakes then he did good plays for us. Then, he follows his own putrid playing by calling out the coaches in public. Great leader he must be (obvious sarcasm). He can go take a hike.

I do agree with you on one thing. He should certainly NEVER play another game for the Broncos.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

That really was the most unflacco thing I’ve ever seen. That is literally the first time he’s ever done that.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Why? Elway hasn't used much of the money we gained, can't it just carry over and cancel out?
    They pushed gauranteed money Into 2020. So we have a $10+ mil dead cap penalty in 2020 if he’s cut before the end of that season. If not double that amount.

Denver: The team where players go to die.
    I believe.

Next man up, Brandon Allen. Looks an awful lot like Case Keenum.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-28-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    If that's the case, do the right thing. Give the money back and don't let the door hit ya....

Plummer left on similar terms (and he was still good), it can be done.

Adios, Jose Fresco...
    similar terms ??

plummer was traded to the bucs, then refused to report, retired and was sued by the bucs to recoup the money Denver paid him

hardly the same

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    They pushed gauranteed money Into 2020. So we have a $10+ mil dead cap penalty in 2020 if he’s cut before the end of that season. If not double that amount.
    they put the 13 mill he gave up from his 2019 salary into a bonus on the books in 2020...of that cap saving for 2019 we had 10.8 mill left,
    if he is cut next year we would take a 13 mill cap hit but clear up 10 mill on the cap, that hit would be offset by the 10.8 we had left over from his restructure

if we cut him post june 1st we have a cap savings of 20 mill and a dead cap of 3.4 for 2020, 2021, and 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Next man up, Brandon Allen. Looks an awful lot like Case Keenum.

Key word(s)...

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    similar terms ??

plummer was traded to the bucs, then refused to report, retired and was sued by the bucs to recoup the money Denver paid him

hardly the same
    iguessyou'rerightthen...

[