View Poll Results: What's Your Broncos' Win/Loss Prediction for 2019?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 and 6 (or higher)

1 2.44%
  • 9 and 7

0 0%
  • 8 and 8

1 2.44%
  • 7 and 9

2 4.88%
  • 6 and 10

6 14.63%
  • 5 and 11

11 26.83%
  • 4 and 12 (or lower)

20 48.78%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's gradually starting to sink in we are not going to have a winning season. I'm thinking 7-9. Can't imagine that we will see another loss as bad as the last one, hope not anyways.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    It's gradually starting to sink in we are not going to have a winning season. I'm thinking 7-9. Can't imagine that we will see another loss as bad as the last one, hope not anyways.
    Think of the LT we might be able to draft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    It didn’t take long for a losing season to sink in at 0-4. We play KC at Arrowhead and they’ll have Mahomes for a whole game. We’ll have at least one more worse than last Thursday night.

Between 5 and 7 wins, which is what I had them at in preseason. This season is going just about exactly how I thought, down to Lock becoming the starter before week 12.

If the coaches and the FO refuse to take steps to improve the level of play. Meaning, refusing to replace players that are clearly outmatched (Garret Holds I'm looking you right between the eyes big boy), or clearly have no drive and are just out there going through the motions (Flacco I'm looking at you neck beard), with other players who are hungry to prove themselves and are eager to give 120% out there.

If they refuse to make these moves and insist on sticking with the unwatchable, toxic play we've seen thus far, I'm going to predict 3-13. Hopefully if this happens they will CAN Elway sometime this season and replace him with a GM with a proven, successful track record in the draft and solid experience managing rebuilds.

two and fourteen

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Think of the LT we might be able to draft!!!
    That depends on the FO having the wits to draft a LT. Past draft performances would lead to believe they will draft another TE in the first round...

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    That depends on the FO having the wits to draft a LT. Past draft performances would lead to believe they will draft another TE in the first round...

Based on the latest polls, 5 and 11 is still the average (assuming those at 4 wins or lower, were not much lower!)

If so I am licking my chops for the draft, provided we draft wisely.

In spite of our troubles, that made me laugh...
    [

I see this team closing in on a "fork" in the road, because just when they appear to still have a chance, they come up short, and with a fairly tough schedule ahead. Then there are the discussions about what to do with players - trade, hold, bench???

After the dismal display at home on Thursday, I look ahead, and wonder what may be. Here's the schedule:

@ Indy
    Cleveland
    Bye
    @ Vikings
    @ Bills
    Chargers
    @ Texans
    @ KC
    LIons
    Raiders

Trying to be objective, I do not see us winning more than 5 of those games. 7 and 9 at best. And if things do not improve, based on what we just witnessed, I lean towards 6 and 10.

Funny thing though, in other threads I mention how The AFC seems weak, so 7 and 9 might get you close, and 8 and 8 is a real playoff possibility this season. Mind you, lots can happen, and some teams will rise/some will fall.

What's your take?
    This is exactly my thoughts. Of the 5 losses so far this year, two were very close to wins. The KC game notwithstanding, if they play the rest of the season ike they did for the first 6 games, they will have 4 wins minimum, 6 wins maximum. I went conservative and voted for 6-10. Anything less and the KC game is influencing you too much imho.

2- 14 maybe 3- 13

Quote Originally Posted by greg0422 View Post
    This is exactly my thoughts. Of the 5 losses so far this year, two were very close to wins. The KC game notwithstanding, if they play the rest of the season ike they did for the first 6 games, they will have 4 wins minimum, 6 wins maximum. I went conservative and voted for 6-10. Anything less and the KC game is influencing you too much imho.
    Welcome aboard!

2-14........

Not sure what's you're getting it, but ok.