Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady?

Tom Brady?

There are rumors(possibly bogus) swirling that Brady is setting up to leave New England. If true...would you want him here? Denver seems like a likely destination if he were to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    There are rumors(possibly bogus) swirling that Brady is setting up to leave New England. If true...would you want him here? Denver seems like a likely destination if he were to leave.
    Not happening and no unless BB followed him. Because I know he would fail on another team. He wouldn't have the perfect system that suits him which he got and build in NE. BB and Brady were perfect for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Not happening and no unless BB followed him. Because I know he would fail on another team. He wouldn't have the perfect system that suits him which he got and build in NE. BB and Brady were perfect for each other.
    He could leave with, and I cringe at the thought of this, Josh McDaniels. McDaniels backed out of the Colts job for a reason, this could be it. Brady would keep his system and even while declining could still win games. It wouldn’t be here though

At his age why would he want to start a new adventure somewhere else?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Hell no. No Tom Brady. Now if you're talkin Gilmore and Mason that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    At his age why would he want to start a new adventure somewhere else?
    Take down one of the last remaining records from PM? Win a SB with 2 different teams? That record may stand forever

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Take down one of the last remaining records from PM? Win a SB with 2 different teams? That record may stand forever
    Or hurt his legacy. If he comes over to another team and plays horrible it will fuel the argument that it was the Pat's system. Especially if BB stays there and does alright with a different QB

NE is so sneaky. TB and his trainer selling their homes. Has a void after this contract. NE isn't going to re-sign him. NE needs to suck badly for one year because one man because eligible in 2022..... Lawrence.

nooooo, so tired of us going after high priced over the hill vets. Find out if Lock has it. If not Draft a QB every year in the 1st round until we get it right. No more of this rehash garbage.

No.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

This very well could be Brady's last season in NE. He IS 42 years old after all. It's rare for a QB to still be playing at that age, let alone be starting QB at that age. Besides, he'd retire before he joined any other team.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

So...What's With All The Brady "Might Leave The Pats" Talk?

Apparently Tom and his trainer are selling their homes. Hey, maybe they get a 2 for 1 special!!!

Then he mumbles something about the uncertainty of the future...sort of.

Like most experts seem to conclude, if he isn't talking retirement, he's certainly not talking a new team. Why on earth would he leave The Pats, if he likes winning at all?? Now, if he is greedier than we think, some team might want to offer him tons of mula, but does he really need to start a new football career now, and for some extra cash?? I say no. He's in the perfect place for Tom Brady.

Now, maybe his wife wants him to move cities, or maybe they are looking at an even better New England property, along with the other 99 properties they probably own!!

Truth is, I would not hate the thought of him in Denver, but it might be one of the last places he'd go, given the current front office, coaching and OLINE!!!!

So, count me as one who thinks he might be a wee bit closer to retirement....maybe.

So apparently Adam Schefter says that there are 3 possibilities - retirement, go to another team, or stay with The Pats. And surprisingly he thinks staying with The Pats is the least likely outcome. This was talked about today on PTI, and these gents believe in Adam's reporting, and that he gets his info from the right sources.

Hmmmmm…..makes me think it could be true. That is, be no more a Pat after this season.

Schefter should stick to reporting facts not offering speculation.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Schefter should stick to reporting facts not offering speculation.
    Maybe so, but Adam is usually very accurate, and does not typically go forward without some quality info.

Lets see how this one evolves. We probably won't know for another 4 months or more, but it could be interesting times ahead.