Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Tom Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh no....we might be cheering for another team together!!! What next?

Maybe we will let catch rules go for another day.
    lol, TB can be our second team this season

You were probably right about the catch rules

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Good post, and good to hear from you.

From what you hear do you think they will go forward with Stidham and have confidence in him, or do people there want to make a play for someone like Cam Newton ?
    Thereís lots of mixed reviews. One day youíll hear how great Stidham looks, then another camp says heís not ready.

Thereís been some concern that there doesnít seem to be a clear plan yet for QB. I donít hear much love for Cam at all but believe if they go for him, it will be on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    lol, TB can be our second team this season

You were probably right about the catch rules
    Haha!

Hey, I can be a real pain you know where on rules and stuff. Sorry!

I was going to embolden text that I wanted to reply to buy I'm on mobile and my fingers feel extra fat today.

Anybody - ANYBODY - is free to express their opinion in a respectful manner. What may get lost in this is the fact there is a Code of Conduct, so 'free' comes with an expressed set of rules and guidelines that every single user agrees to when they created their account - you, me, and everyone else.

This is a private site hosted by the Denver Broncos and we are grateful for their commitment to us fans for this. As such it's worth noting, this is primarily a football forum so the rules are in place for that purpose. Any posts that are removed are done so in accordance with these rules. A post may also be removed for quoting a post that was removed. Never are actions taken simply to "mess around" with anything. No offense intended but that is naive.

The Code of Conduct is posted here

If you or anyone has any further questions on this topic please create a Community Issues thread or PM a mod.

This thread will return to the topic.
    Last edited by Rastic; 04-13-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    There’s lots of mixed reviews. One day you’ll hear how great Stidham looks, then another camp says he’s not ready.

There’s been some concern that there doesn’t seem to be a clear plan yet for QB. I don’t hear much love for Cam at all but believe if they go for him, it will be on the cheap.
    What's up J?

Not heard from you for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey....that sounds really nice. Thankyou!

You know what, I will be looking forward to watching Brady play in Tampa. I like to think he will have a rebound season.

You know I can't pm you right now....so I will mention again. I post loads of things, but yesterday on your Birthday, I made the mistake of posting another thread in that forum that could have waited. I like you, and I felt like that was unnecessary, given you could use a nice birthday setting, with no other distractions (though Easter weekend does have value to most of us, including you I am quite sure). I didn't think too hard, but when I realized it, I also should have remembered that I can't delete either. That's on me. It may not mean much either way, but yesterday I felt like I could have been a little smarter. I am sorry.

As I sometimes say, no need to reply. I say that with good intentions. Just as long as you get this, I am fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I just saw this.

I think a lot of people will be watching Brady. I know I will. I just need to decide if he's going to be my keeper in FF.

I replied to you in the birthday thread. Please don't worry about it. I got enough attention. And I like you, too.
    Can, in case you missed it (since you mentioned it again). It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    There’s lots of mixed reviews. One day you’ll hear how great Stidham looks, then another camp says he’s not ready.

There’s been some concern that there doesn’t seem to be a clear plan yet for QB. I don’t hear much love for Cam at all but believe if they go for him, it will be on the cheap.
    Good to see you. Hope you're doing well.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

He just pulled Gronk out of retirement. Tampa Bay is seriously trying to make a run at it this year

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    He just pulled Gronk out of retirement. Tampa Bay is seriously trying to make a run at it this year
    So true! I mentioned that, if they draft a good Oliner (or two), add a quality back, and strengthen their D with the other picks, this team will have a legit shot.

Brady will have big time receivers, and Gronk will not have to be the focus. But my goodness, imagine how good an O who does not need to rely on Gronk.

I believe strongly that Brady and Gronk needed a mental time out. They are probably both elated to play for Arians, and with the idea of going for it all over again. In any career, even with some aging/dents in the armour, if given a new lease on life, it is amazing how productive one can be.

Tampa is going to make the playoffs....and might go far!

In my opinion, the Brady/Gronk effect will be similar to the Manning effect here. Manning was still very productive when he came, but the injury was an unknown, and he was not exactly a youngster. The upside was worth the effort by Elway, and will always be one of his finest maneuvers. 2 SB visits, 1 championship, and a load of wins and records....and though not all Manning, definitely a good chunk of it, as well as the players that probably came here because of him!

Brady is healthy, and though his stats were not great, he is motivated, and he will have weapons. Gronk, even if they employ some form of load management, can make big plays, and key plays....and with his new WR studs, will be extremely hard to contain. Ds can not double up on any of these guys.

And I really do believe both are motivated, and have a new mission in life. To win a championship for a team that really wants them.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-22-2020 at 07:29 AM.

I see Tom Brady took a page out of the Chad Kelly playbook. If only he got chased out with a vacuum hose

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I see Tom Brady took a page out of the Chad Kelly playbook. If only he got chased out with a vacuum hose
    Funny story. I like to think Tom is a clean living guy, but he can't get the Belichick out of him....."hey, maybe if I just walk into this house for a minute I can at least steal a cookbook."