Sanders Traded to 49ers--Schefter

Schefter just reported that Denver is trading Emmanuel Sanders to San Francisco along with a 2020 5th rounder and getting back a 2020 3rd and 4th.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...16765084094469

This seems like good value to me. Sad to see #10 go but this probably needed to happen and the return is good for the Broncos.
    Last edited by MileHighInNY; 10-22-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Kinda dreamed we could have had one of their QB's but ............. oh well.

Good for Sanders. I bet he'll enjoy himself out there. I'll miss him although he just disappeared last few games as no fault of his own (it seemed)

Sucks we had to ship a 5th
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Fine with this trade value. Given where we are and where Sanders is at in his career it seems like an okay move.

Sanders did great things for us during his time here. Always unfortunate when we have to say goodbye to talented players, happy he's going to an undefeated team. Best of luck Emmanuel.

I hope Sanders opens up about the Broncos and sheds light on WTH is going on around Dove Valley. It might not be pleasant news but some truth is welcomed. We know it's not going to be good
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I hope Sanders opens up about the Broncos and sheds light on WTH is going on around Dove Valley. It might not be pleasant news but some truth is welcomed. We know it's not going to be good
    Ha ha....if he and Sherman become pals, expect any and all of the above!!

It's strange that Sanders has been so invisible yet here's a team in the Niners who traded for him who runs the same system.

Be interesting to see how productive he becomes
    Red 98

The Niners will use him better than the Broncos could this season.

Hearing Elway's remarks about.........'after the Titans game'.....makes me think that the OC might have deliberately not gone to him after it was obvious Sanders wanted out. "Sanders had issues -- we had issues" ........ they had issues with each other.

I hope Juwan Winfree gets out there. I know it was also revealed that Tim Patrick will come off IR and fill in.
    Red 98