Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    am i the only one that feels we didn't get good value here?

Sanu just went for a 2nd rd pick. He is 30 only 2 years younger then sanders. Sanders is still much better then Sanu, Sanders will be there #1, Sanu will be behind Gordon and Edleman.
    The market was set at a 2nd and it feels like we took less.

the 2rd pick value at spot 32 is 270

3rd at spot 32 is 116, 4th at spot 32 is 44, 5th at spot 32 is 27

116+44-27=133

I used 32 spot as both the the niners and pats could be at 32 next draft. I understand it could vary. i dont see how we got fair value when Sanu set the market.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

It’ll be interesting to see how him and Goodwin do together since they’re both burners. Kyle can really stretch the field now.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post

Sanu just went for a 2nd rd pick. He is 30 only 2 years younger then sanders. Sanders is still much better then Sanu, Sanders will be there #1, Sanu will be behind Gordon and Edleman.

116+44-27=133

I used 32 spot as both the the niners and pats could be at 32 next draft. I understand it could vary. i dont see how we got fair value when Sanu set the market.
    Two years younger not coming off an injury in the off-season ( that I'm aware of), salary is less Tha. EM, and Sanu has a couples years on his contract left. ES is a FA so why invest a 2nd in a guy that could leave after this year?

He'll be missed, but he deserves better than our dumpster fire team right now.

Thank you for your years of service Emmanuel Sanders. One of my favorite Broncos for a very long time. Glad you've gone to a contender and will be rooting for you to grab another SB ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
    I’ll miss Sanders. Glad to see him land with a team that should make a run in the playoffs. Shanahan will be able to maximize his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I’ll miss Sanders. Glad to see him land with a team that should make a run in the playoffs. Shanahan will be able to maximize his skills.
    Good prediction

Decent value. I'm glad for Sanders. The guy played his heart out, put his body on the line for some crazy-ass catches. .

Will be rooting from him and SF...

It's hard to lose him. A true competitor who always gave his best. But he's going to a good organisation on the up and with a chance of winning it all this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Good prediction
    Will be interesting to see what happens next with Chris Harris Jr, Wolfe and Von. I still think Philadelphia is the best possible destination for Harris. They’re only one game out in the NFC East.

49ers just became my 2nd favorite team. Go ES and good luck.

Am I the only person who feels like over the course of the last three years, Elway has managed to trade or give away every player that might have stood a chance of helping this team to DO something worthwhile, at every opportunity, while KEEPING every player that should have been kicked to the soup kitchen lines or at the very least, the practice squad, because they repeatedly show that they do not grasp the fundamentals or have the natural ability to get the job, any job, done?

And that's without EVEN going there, in regards to his epic fails in the area of quarterback selection and development.

Why is Bolles still playing, and yet we've rid outselves of five or six very productive players, who could have made significant contributions still, over the course of the time that Bolles has remained. At the VERY least, we could have canned his ass and picked up another OL somewhere, or even hired somebody out of high school. They couldn't do any worse than he's done.

It just seems like this organization is ACTIVELY TRYING to get rid of anybody worth a damn in an effort to INTENTIONALLY SUCK. Are we the Dolphins now? The Bengals? The Browns? Worse? It's pathetic.

Yes, we need to clean house. By getting rid of Elway AND the ENTIRE coaching staff, and replacing them with people who aren't still living in the 90's.

Best wishes ES!

Remember us fondly when you shine your Ring

You're Welcome...
    [

116+44-27=133

Please don't take this as insulting, because it's not meant to be, but you don't see fair value because you're not honestly assessing the players. Sanders' contract is up at the end of the year, meaning San Fran gave up a 3rd and a 4th with a 5 rounder coming back for 10 games. New England gave up a second because they are getting Sanu for 25 games (9 this year, 16 next), if they want. Also, Sanu doesn't have the injury concerns Sanders has had, AND he is 2 years younger. It's not just all about who is the best player. Head to head, yeah, I take Sanders all day. But without knowing if we can re-sign him next season, or if he'll be healthy, and knowing Sanu is 2 years younger with a lot less wear on his body? That's a different story.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Glad he went to a good team. Best of luck, ES. Maybe he'll be the missing ingredient Garaputo needs.