Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Denvers next 9 Games will all be losses

Just looking at some of the defenses that we will play, Flacco may not make through the last 9 Games.
    Colts- Blow out
    Browns - Close game if we can run the ball
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

We may get to 3-13

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Just looking at some of the defenses that we will play, Flacco may not make through the last 9 Games.
    Colts- Blow out
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

We may get to 3-13
    Sorry, you're wrong. There will always be surprising wins, it's pretty easy right now to think we are the worst team in the league but please not even close! I could actually even see us beating the Vikings, cousins is easy to rattle and their wide receivers are the biggest divas in the league if you get them mad the whole team is off. Bill's, Lions, and Raiders all blowouts? That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sorry, you're wrong. There will always be surprising wins, it's pretty easy right now to think we are the worst team in the league but please not even close! I could actually even see us beating the Vikings, cousins is easy to rattle and their wide receivers are the biggest divas in the league if you get them mad the whole team is off. Bill's, Lions, and Raiders all blowouts? That's funny
    That Bill's defense is dominant it will suffocate our offense. I will say their offense isnt all that great but I expect our offense to have a long day against that defense. May not be a blowout but I think we get beat.

To me, it doesnít really matter. Just comes down to draft position. I really think the rest of this season should be about assessing for the upcoming draft and offseason. Iíll still watch and cheer for them, but my expectations are very low.

The idea that Flacco will be starting the next 9 games is highly implausible. The staff knows they can't keep running him out there playing as poorly as he is. The only reason he'd be starting that late into the season is if he starts playing like he did in his Super Bowl run and that's about as likely to happen as it is our defense gets blown out in 8 of the next 9 games.

Our D is too talented and has too much pride to get blown out that much. Heck, we've only been blown out once this season despite our inept offense. The idea that we're gonna see that many blowouts in a row is just not realistic. We may not win those games, but most if not all of them should remain close. If our defense remains engaged, we should be in most games. It just remains to be seen how long our offense will continue to underperform.

Colts- Blow out
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

We may get to 3-13
    If Flacco starts the next 9 games, something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Personally i think we beat the Browns. They arenít as good as they were supposed to be.

And the Bills donít blow anyone out so itís hysterical to pretend they would. Their defense is dominant but their offense is atrocious. They were 18.5 point favorites over the hapless dolphins and only won by 10. And they were losing by 5 at halftime.

Also not really sure why you would predict us to lose at home to the 2-5 Chargers after we pretty much dominated them in L.A. They are a bad team.

Raiders and Lions arenít all that great either.

I see at least 3 potential wins. We probably will win some we shouldnít and lose some we shouldnít.

It sucks to suck this year, unfortunately. 3-13 wouldn't even net you a top 5 pick at this rate. I doubt we only win 1 more game though. If we trade Harris I can see it happening. Even with our tough schedule, I have a hard time seeing us losing more games than Washington, Miami, and Cincinnati. Fitzpatrick could always do some things, to Miami's dismay, and Washington could steal one or two regardless of who their QB is. Those teams are still playing hard. Cincinnati though. That team doesn't have a pulse, and they need to trade AJ Green for whatever they can get. If they can get a second or two 3rds for Green, they need to do that immediately. One of their players came out and said that trading Green would cripple the team emotionally. lol. As if...

Colts- Blow out
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

We may get to 3-13
    How prescient.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    How prescient.
    I'm psychic

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I would have to agree with the OP on this. The only game left on Denver's schedule that could be a win is the Raiders. 3-13 is certainly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    I would have to agree with the OP on this. The only game left on Denver's schedule that could be a win is the Raiders. 3-13 is certainly possible.
    Sure it's possible but it won't happen...CP bet anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    That Bill's defense is dominant it will suffocate our offense. I will say their offense isnt all that great but I expect our offense to have a long day against that defense. May not be a blowout but I think we get beat.
    With our defense on the field the majority of the game, I see a blowout as they are gonna be wore out by half way through the third quarter.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    The idea that Flacco will be starting the next 9 games is highly implausible. The staff knows they can't keep running him out there playing as poorly as he is. The only reason he'd be starting that late into the season is if he starts playing like he did in his Super Bowl run and that's about as likely to happen as it is our defense gets blown out in 8 of the next 9 games.

Our D is too talented and has too much pride to get blown out that much. Heck, we've only been blown out once this season despite our inept offense. The idea that we're gonna see that many blowouts in a row is just not realistic. We may not win those games, but most if not all of them should remain close. If our defense remains engaged, we should be in most games. It just remains to be seen how long our offense will continue to underperform.
    That's the key. The defense gave up under VJ because the offense wasn't doing anything. This year its more of the same. You have to wonder how much longer the defense will try to play.

Crappy thing is we still might only pick 4-5 with a 3-13 record. Lots of bad this year.