Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,869
    I think we just need to pay the refs off they do a pretty good job of playing the game

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    429
    Are we forgetting we could easily be 4-3 if not for horrible officiating? We really aren't as bad as some of you think we are. We aren't good. But we aren't the Dolphins or the Bengals either.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,858
    If we move CHJ, I agree the tank is on. In which case we need to come away with either Andrew Thomas, Tristan Whirfs, or Okudah.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Taos, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Just looking at some of the defenses that we will play, Flacco may not make through the last 9 Games.
    Colts- Blow out
    Browns - Close game if we can run the ball
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

    We may get to 3-13
    That's ridiculous, the Chiefs defense was absolutely desperate and we "weren't prepared." Coaching???

    Historically, regardless of who we have running the show, this team doesn't seem to be able to maintain a high level of motivation.

    We lack fiery team leaders like Shannon Sharp, Peyton Manning and John Lynch. Like many before him, Von has been a terrible disappointment since the $$$. Our coach looks like he's sleepwalking (sometimes he wears pajamas), and John sits in the booth looking broken.

    The fans have to elevate this team, if the eleven on the field fall short, the 12th man has to bring it that much harder. We can beat Indy if we play angry and we should clobber the Browns. I would fully expect to lose some games but never give up!!!!

    FTR, the receiving corp looked better after Sanders left with the injury, we've got a lot of depth.
    [

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    408
    I predicted 3-13 on the Poll thread. I only see them winning one more game this season, if that. This is of course based on the level of play we've seen thus far. Anything could happen I guess. They could all of a sudden start playing better. Monkeys could fly out of my butt, it's just not very likely.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Taos, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Are we forgetting we could easily be 4-3 if not for horrible officiating? We really aren't as bad as some of you think we are. We aren't good. But we aren't the Dolphins or the Bengals either.
    ^^^ This is more like it, Must spread...
    [

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,967
    Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    I'm psychic
    psycho?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,967
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverJay View Post
    I predicted 3-13 on the Poll thread. I only see them winning one more game this season, if that. This is of course based on the level of play we've seen thus far. Anything could happen I guess. They could all of a sudden start playing better. Monkeys could fly out of my butt, it's just not very likely.
    Why not?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    ^^^ This is more like it, Must spread...
    Yeah, I don't understand the "sky is falling" attitude. We haven't been the worst team in football but I'm seeing a lot of comments that read like we are. Seems like a lot of people are watching Dolphins games thinking they're watching the Broncos.

    We've been competetive in every game, with exception to the Chiefs game. Even with a lackluster offense, we're staying in games for the most part. If our offense got its head out of its backside, we would easily be having a much better season. I don't think we're as far off of being a contender as it seems.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,393
    At this point we should want to lose to the Bills. They might be able to edge out NE * (Yea I know it is a pipe dream) if they don't collapse the second half of the season.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,565
    Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I think we just need to pay the refs off they do a pretty good job of playing the game
    Elway should call the Packers and see what hands to the face is going for these days.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,527
    The sad thing is that we have a defense that’s currently ranked in the top 5, yet still we may only win around 4 games

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand the "sky is falling" attitude. We haven't been the worst team in football but I'm seeing a lot of comments that read like we are. Seems like a lot of people are watching Dolphins games thinking they're watching the Broncos.

    We've been competetive in every game, with exception to the Chiefs game. Even with a lackluster offense, we're staying in games for the most part. If our offense got its head out of its backside, we would easily be having a much better season. I don't think we're as far off of being a contender as it seems.
    This is eerily similar to last year, yet we ultimately only won 6 games. A close loss is still a loss regardless, we can only say this team is “close” for so long.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    408
    What I want to see is the Broncos Org accept reality. I want them to stop deluding themselves, thinking they're just a few pieces here or there from being a decent team. Because they're not.

    I want them to accept the fact that they need to rebuild, top to bottom. Place accountability where it's due, remove the decision makers that are not helping the team to improve and do the rebuild RIGHT. Don't half-ass it, and approach it like they only need a piece here or there to be a contender. Because that idiocy is only going to make the whole toxic morass they're in right now, last MUCH longer.

    Do the rebuild, start with Elway, who I believe is incapable of conducting a successful rebuild. Replace him with someone who CAN, who have proven they can. Do it right, and start on this journey as quickly as possible. I don't look at it as negative at all. I look at it as doing what needs to be done to make the Broncos a great team again. And this is what needs to be done.

    Go Broncos!
    Last edited by DenverJay; 10-23-2019 at 09:58 AM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,326
    "MTBGA"
    Make the Broncos Great Again!!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •