Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Elway will do fine getting the line back to good again. He drafted a stud in Risner and we'll see if James was worth the money. You can't blame Fangio for going with Bolles. Munchak was supposed to get the most out of him but if he can't fix him nobody will. Leary wasn't ever this bad before so you can't blame him for starting him either. McGovern is a head scratcher to me, I really thought he would be good. If we have to move Bolles to guard than we have to do it and try Risner at T to finish the season. Elway will make LT the number 1 priority in the off-season and replacing a guard/center spot won't be that hard.
    Last few years we all knew that the O-Line needed Big-Time overhauling, bowles cost us how many games last year,,,,? HOLDING # 72 was called way to often, our QB situation was a revolving door as was the coaching staff.
    My question is how many years can this failing experiment continue, Anyone with such a track record would be looking for a new job long ago. But hey they report to them self's. Respect of the Broncos is deteriating slowly I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Last few years we all knew that the O-Line needed Big-Time overhauling, bowles cost us how many games last year,,,,? HOLDING # 72 was called way to often, our QB situation was a revolving door as was the coaching staff.
    My question is how many years can this failing experiment continue, Anyone with such a track record would be looking for a new job long ago. But hey they report to them self's. Respect of the Broncos is deteriating slowly I fear.
    McGovern played good enough at the end of last season to warrant a spot this year. Can't blame the coaching staff for sticking with him.

Leary was supposed to be back to his road grading self. Although I think he does good in the run game he is on the decline. Again, can't blame the staff for sticking with him either. What were they supposed to do? He's making starting money and cutting him would cost way to much.

James was supposed to be the fix at RT and he very well may have been but injuries are killing this team. Wilkinson is clearly not T material and is completely overwhelmed out there giving up LEAGUE LEAD in sacks.

Bolles? I can't defend him other than Munchak was supposed to fix him. If Munchak can't then this is Garret's last ride in Denver.

The projected line preseason was supposed to be good and I can go back and bring up all the cheers for " finally getting it right " talk. Some were still skeptical but most were happy with what we going with, I was one. Risner is a stud and a complete home run and hopefully James can be good. We will have a high enough draft pick to land a good LT if we don't sign one in free agency. It will take one more offseason to get it right but I have complete faith that it will be fixed

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Another one down.

At this point, they should be assessing for the upcoming offseason.

And another one down.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    And another one down.
    You bumped a thread you were wrong 3 games into? we beat Cleveland.

Also the Lions are now awful especially with Stafford out. Absolutely will not be a blowout loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You bumped a thread you were wrong 3 games into? we beat Cleveland.

Also the Lions are now awful especially with Stafford out. Absolutely will not be a blowout loss.
    We haven’t gotten that 4th win though.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    We haven’t gotten that 4th win though.
    The title of the thread he bumped is

“The next 9 games will all be losses” which was wrong 3 games in. It doesn’t say “might be losses” it says “will be losses”

They’ve won two since this thread began and at worse go 4-12 now.

I see them beating the Lions and Raiders as well at home so I’m thinking 6-10.

If we keep on getting those phantom pass interference calls we just may go 6-10.

If we keep on getting those phantom pass interference calls we just may go 6-10.
    And if we didn't have those phantom rougher the passer calls at the end of games we could go 8-8!!

Just admit it, you were looking for shock value when you started this thread. This is my favorite thread to see bumped...

Not really, to me the NFL has become "ENTERTAINMENT", just like westling and roller derby. I don't even watch the whole game anymore.

Just looking at some of the defenses that we will play, Flacco may not make through the last 9 Games.
    Colts- Blow out
    Browns - Close game if we can run the ball
    Vikings - Blow out
    Bills- Blow out
    Chargers - Close one
    Texans - Blow out
    Chiefs - Blow out
    Lions - Blow out
    Raiders- Blow out

We may get to 3-13
    I like how you predict "blowouts"..lol .. You can see the frustration in the first post from you. It's all good, But if your posting on this site, i bet it's more then just "entertainment" to you. Just saying

Not really, to me the NFL has become "ENTERTAINMENT", just like westling and roller derby. I don't even watch the whole game anymore.
    It’s passionate entertainment for me and I tune in every week for the full 3 hours. Even with a 4-8 team. I don’t quit on this team.

I get it when someone is upset with the direction of the organization and the state of the team.

However, when absolutely nothing will satisfy you as fan, then it sounds like voluntary torture to me.

I’ve been highly critical this year myself. Still, we’ve had the benefit of uncovering young talent on this team and they’ve made a change to their high draft pick QB. There’s a shift on the direction of this team.

This season is lost as far as winning and playoff contention. We’re finally seeing some shift in the overall philosophy and that’s enough to get me interested in the rest of the season. I watch every game, so having some hope for the future goes a long way for me.

I truly hope our QB works out and we have a good offseason. That will get us back on track as an organization. That’s all we, as fans, have right now. I’m very interested to see how it pans out.