Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    This is eerily similar to last year, yet we ultimately only won 6 games. A close loss is still a loss regardless, we can only say this team is “close” for so long.
    I think this team now is better than the 2011 team and the 2011 team made the playoffs. As I said, we're two awful blown calls away from 4-3. We aren't as bad as we seem. Sure, the results aren't there in the W-L column, but it's not like we need to stick dynamite into the middle of the roster and blow the whole thing up. We have pieces, we just need to figure out how to maximize them.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sure it's possible but it won't happen...CP bet anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
    I dont know what cps are but Im on record of saying 4-12 is our final record unless Lock comes in. Then all bets are off due to the unknown nature of his play.

This offense give the other team such great field position that the "D" has to give up points after a while. And the turnovers come at the worst time, plus Sanders is gone and Hamilton can not hold onto the ball.

If this is true, which I don’t think it is, y’all better apologize to Vance Joseph.

They’re going to win at least one more game.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I could see us MAYBE beat the Browns, Chargers, and Raiders. Outside of that, the rest are losses IMO.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    If this is true, which I don’t think it is, y’all better apologize to Vance Joseph.

They’re going to win at least one more game.
    If we continue to play like we have, I wouldn't begin to apologize to Vance Joseph or Joe Woods.

Supposedly good defensive coaches had us as 13th in scoring and 22nd in yards last year. This year we're 8th in scoring and 4th in yards. Our defense is nearly as talented as our Super Bowl defense. It took those clowns Joseph and Woods to make our defense look like scrubs.

They're both gone and I'm glad for it.
    Last edited by Megalodon30; 10-23-2019 at 12:34 PM.

I hope they're all losses because it's the only way this team will ultimately get back on track.

Never thought I'd say that...

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    If we move CHJ, I agree the tank is on. In which case we need to come away with either Andrew Thomas, Tristan Whirfs, or Okudah.
    We need to think outside the box when it comes to drafting, like elway. maybe we go the raiders route and use a 1st rd pick on a punter (as opposed to a kicker)
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    We need to think outside the box when it comes to drafting, like elway. maybe we go the raiders route and use a 1st rd pick on a punter (as opposed to a kicker)
    Kickers are football players too!!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ction-for-2019

Hey folks.....for selfish reasons perhaps, please check in on this recent thread, because I want to have a better sample size if at all possible.

FTR....I went 6 and 10.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    I'm psychic
    No you're not....nobody is and nobody has a clue what the Broncos final record will be after the Oakland game on 29 Dec.

Armchair quarterbacks a dime a dozen in this forum and the numerous predictions are usually lame and rarely close to actually being on target.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    If we continue to play like we have, I wouldn't begin to apologize to Vance Joseph or Joe Woods.

Supposedly good defensive coaches had us as 13th in scoring and 22nd in yards last year. This year we're 8th in scoring and 4th in yards. Our defense is nearly as talented as our Super Bowl defense. It took those clowns Joseph and Woods to make our defense look like scrubs.

They're both gone and I'm glad for it.
    It’s about more than just defense.

The ‘85 Bears defense only won one Super Bowl. That’s why you never hear about the’86 Bears.

The 2000 Ravens defense only won one Super Bowl.

The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense only won one Super Bowl.

The historically great defenses are only good for one Super Bowl.

Fangio’s job is to win football games, not collect defensive stats. Right now, it’s very possible he will lose more games than Vance Joseph.

I hope they figure it out soon.

If Fangio proves to be another mistake, would anyone have faith in Elway to not make another one?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    It’s about more than just defense.

The ‘85 Bears defense only won one Super Bowl. That’s why you never hear about the’86 Bears.

The 2000 Ravens defense only won one Super Bowl.

The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense only won one Super Bowl.

The historically great defenses are only good for one Super Bowl.

Fangio’s job is to win football games, not collect defensive stats. Right now, it’s very possible he will lose more games than Vance Joseph.

I hope they figure it out soon.

If Fangio proves to be another mistake, would anyone have faith in Elway to not make another one?
    I still wouldn't apologize to Vance Joseph. He was an awful coach that was in way over his head. He was a denfensive coach that couldn't coach defense.

At least Fangio is good at that. Right now, we're a top 10 defense. If Fangio fails to win, it won't be because he failed at exactly what he was supposed to be good at. Joseph couldn't build up the offense or the defense. The guy was all around clueless.

If Fangio fails to build up the offense, he wouldn't be the first coordinator that couldn't make the transition to head coach. Wade Philips. Josh McDaniel. Mike Nolan. There are plenty of guys like that in the NFL. But at least Fangio is good at what he's supposed to be good at. Our defense is miles ahead of where it has been in the past few seasons. That's all credit to Fangio.

Do the rebuild, start with Elway, who I believe is incapable of conducting a successful rebuild. Replace him with someone who CAN, who have proven they can. Do it right, and start on this journey as quickly as possible.
    ————————————
    Are there really people that fit this description waiting to be hired?

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sorry, you're wrong. There will always be surprising wins, it's pretty easy right now to think we are the worst team in the league but please not even close! I could actually even see us beating the Vikings, cousins is easy to rattle and their wide receivers are the biggest divas in the league if you get them mad the whole team is off. Bill's, Lions, and Raiders all blowouts? That's funny
    Wow, we stand absolutely no chance vs the viks. Well I'll give us a .0000000000001, so I guess you are right there is a chance.