Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Noah Can't Play

Watching today it reminded us of who was Elway's go to T.E. May he turn out to be as great. Now they need to find the 3 amigo's ( 2 down 1 to go). and with a power running game and this offense will be something special.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Noah Fant continues to display the kind of softness you should be able to detect BEFORE the draft. It was known there was a rumor about this

...... now he cut himself removing tape after practice. I think he's scared to fail. Actually I could only hope he cares that much
    This didn't age well.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

Fant has definitely shown some good flashes in the passing game. Seems to have a little chemistry with Lock. He is inconsistent, which is to be expected from a rookie. If he can develop his blocking game and become a bit more consistent he will be an excellent starter for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Fant has definitely shown some good flashes in the passing game. Seems to have a little chemistry with Lock. He is inconsistent, which is to be expected from a rookie. If he can develop his blocking game and become a bit more consistent he will be an excellent starter for a long time.
    Fant is definitely trending up in all areas! Is he playing the perfect game yet, nope but no one expects that so criticism is part of the learning process.
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

He's doing pretty well for a rookie TE. I still have concerns about him playing his size ...........but I really don't have anything negative to say right now. I could say something but his positives outweighed any small negatives recently
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Now they need to find the 3 amigo's ( 2 down 1 to go).
    Risner not count because he's a lineman?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post

Uhh... Fant shouldn't even count... This would currently be Sutton, Hamilton, and Patrick if we want to base it on the original iteration who were pretty bad all around. I mean our #1 from then couldn't even make the Vikings roster, came back and was our #1 again.

Frankly it's a shame no one every named Manning's star wars offensive weapon set with DT, JT, Decker/Sanders depending on the year, and Welker.

Did I hear right? Fant currently leads all rookie TEs in receiving yards?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Did I hear right? Fant currently leads all rookie TEs in receiving yards?
    Correct. Fant currently has 492 receiving yards, with Hockenson being the next closest with 367. Fant is also 8th overall amongst rookies in receiving yards, and is the only one in the top 10 that isn't a WR.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Because we are Broncos fans. We are inpatient.
    Some of us have upgraded to outpatient, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    Uhh... Fant shouldn't even count... This would currently be Sutton, Hamilton, and Patrick if we want to base it on the original iteration who were pretty bad all around. I mean our #1 from then couldn't even make the Vikings roster, came back and was our #1 again.

Frankly it's a shame no one every named Manning's star wars offensive weapon set with DT, JT, Decker/Sanders depending on the year, and Welker.
    IMO the common theme in the image is that these are our first 3 picks of 2019, not the best Broncos ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Hopefully his blocking game develops a lot, but I'd also love it if they didn't consistently have him solo blocking the opposition's best pass rushers, as they had a weird tendency to do early in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    This didn't age well.
    I stand by every comment I made. Are you suggesting he wasn't looking soft earlier in the season
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post

They're all rooks tho
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Hopefully his blocking game develops a lot, but I'd also love it if they didn't consistently have him solo blocking the opposition's best pass rushers, as they had a weird tendency to do early in the season.
    Agreed, but he full on whiffs sometimes. Still, Im optimistic about his potential and I think he and Lock have some chemistry.