Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Noah Can't Play

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Just watched the highlight catch again and the 1st defender that "attempts" to tackle Fant just bounces off like bug off a windshield LOL
    I know right! Some have credited the long play due to the Browns defenders missed tackles on that play, but to my eyes Fant looked bigger and faster than everyone else.

RIP Jermaine Whitehead.

Te's take a year or so to develop. All the bust talk is massively premature, as is the assumption that this process he's not.

We need to be patient with him as he grows and allow time for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Sutton looks amazing, and you can see Fant is going to be dangerous when we can figure out how to get him the ball consistently. Would love to add a speed WR like KJ Hamler out of Penn State.
    Spencer has the speed and is already on the roster. Hes been close to some big plays, the long pass yesterday likely wouldve been a TD if he couldve pulled it in.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Sutton looks amazing, and you can see Fant is going to be dangerous when we can figure out how to get him the ball consistently. Would love to add a speed WR like KJ Hamler out of Penn State.
    Hamler seems to have very good hands to go with speed but NFL defenders are getting faster as well and could completely blanket a 5/9 WR.

Id say hes worth a 3rd or 4th pick and we seem to have a few if hes on the board still why not but as long as weve gotten some good O-linemen by then.

Elway likes the shorter Darren Sproles types especially if used as a returner. Trindon Holiday and Ronnie Hillman come to mind but Hamler is in a whole other class above those guys if you ask me.

I could see it happening

Fant looked huge throwing those Browns players off. The size speed combo could be brutal for opposing teams, just needed a QB that could get him the ball. Hopefully Fant builds on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Te's take a year or so to develop. All the bust talk is massively premature, as is the assumption that this process he's not.

We need to be patient with him as he grows and allow time for that to happen.
    I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two boys are going to compliment each other just fine!

Itd be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-04-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Dont Know how he expected to fight anyone after Noah Fant concussed his butt into the turf

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two boys are going to compliment each other just fine!

Itd be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
    Four offensive linemen and a linebacker my Christmas list. Also peace on earth.

I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two MEN are going to compliment each other just fine!

It’d be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
    There, I fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    There, I fixed that for you.
    Cool thank you

Anyway

So he is almost suggesting that trading Emmanual Sanders had to happen in order to get him out of the way of younger talent which I can pretty much agree with.

It also doesnt hurt that you have a quarterback that just posted a rating of 125 amongst all NFL starting QBs.

Super happy to see Fant have that breakout performance. This was one of those games where he showed flashes of what he can develop into. That long TD was anything but soft.

Dont Know how he expected to fight anyone after Noah Fant concussed his butt into the turf
    Dude was released after his rant.

Who the hell drafted these two studs. Elways been killing the draft the last few years. And next year were set up to kill it again. I like what we're building here. Have a little faith.
    If history teaches us anything Elway will get the last laugh on you suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea Bronco View Post
    Who the hell drafted these two studs. Elways been killing the draft the last few years. And next year were set up to kill it again. I like what we're building here. Have a little faith.
    If history teaches us anything Elway will get the last laugh on you suckas!
    Wishful Thinking......

It’d be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
    Agreed.

Them two boys (Sutton and Fant) can sure play.
    Then add young Lindsay at RB!

If we can only get my boy Bolles to improve so
    DEN can draft DL in R1 and R2.

Imagine
    R1 DE Derrick Brown
    R2 DE Raekwon Davis
    R3 NT Marvin Wilson

as DEN's picks this upcoming draft.
    Yes, please.