Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I haven’t felt this devastated about losing a game as I’m feeling today. Seems silly and ridiculous. But it’s real. Not sure why. But I’m feeling like I did when we lost the 2012 divisional round to the Ravens.

Kind of dumb but that’s how I feel today. And I can’t stand it. I’m so upset and it feels ridiculous to feel this way over a football game.
    That's how I felt after last week's game. I imagine all of us will have a threshold where this happens
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I'm sitting over morning coffee and reflecting on the game and season. Recriminations have been made and I made some yesterday. Now I don't feel so worried about it. Hey if a few things more had gone the Broncos way the team would be 5-3 now and in the playoff hunt. The Broncos are competitive, have good players including Flacco and good coaches and management. Yes they've all made mistakes at times and the refs have or haven't helped at times. Let's hope frustrations and recriminations can be quelled and things progress with good team work. I'll bet there will be a lot of interesting games to watch. Go Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    That's how I felt after last week's game. I imagine all of us will have a threshold where this happens
    Yeah, that threshold for me was case keenum, now that we're past that, I've got nothing but indifference... Well past the threshold of caring now. Just wish we'd stop the bleeding for once.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I feel devastated for about 30 mins after every loss! Then, despite all the years of experience, I totally believe we can and will win the next game.

Vance Joseph is laughing to, happy that he can't be blamed for all this teams bad draft picks, free agents and short comings.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Vance Joseph is laughing to, happy that he can't be blamed for all this teams bad draft picks, free agents and short comings.
    Nah, heís busy running the NFLís 29th ranked defense

People around here owe Vance an apology if Fangio canít pull a couple more wins out of his ass.

Vance wasnít good in his time as the head coach but he never started 0-4 and then have his quarterback mutiny after game #8.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    People around here owe Vance an apology if Fangio can’t pull a couple more wins out of his ass.

Vance wasn’t good in his time as the head coach but he never started 0-4 and then have his quarterback mutiny after game #8.
    No one owes Joseph anything. He was plenty inept to earn everything he got...

People around here owe Vance an apology if Fangio canít pull a couple more wins out of his ass.

Vance wasnít good in his time as the head coach but he never started 0-4 and then have his quarterback mutiny after game #8.
    He didnít start 0-4 but he did lose 8 games straight, then 4 straight twice last year. Iíd say thatís worse

Why would he be laughing? Our defense is miles ahead of where he had it amd he's supposed to be a defensive coach. Fangio is the one laughing. He has Joseph's bottom of the league defense playing at an elite level. Joseph can laugh all he wants. He was a terrible head coach.

Joseph was owed nothing but the kick out the door he received. He took a defense that dominated all the way to the SB and dragged down to the bottom of the rankings.

He was owed nothing more then, he's owed nothing more now.