Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I would seriously cut Flacco tomorrow.
    I would move on from him also. But this loss isnít on Flacco, itís on The HC/OC. Playing not to lose always results in us losing. And when youíre 2-5, youíve already lost. Itís always 4 down territory and you need to play aggressive. Not this safe, close to the best garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldn’t get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    The defense gave up 15 points to Indy at home.

I mean we're REALLY going to blame the defense??

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Did Flacco forget how much time was on the clock lol.

To Elway , activate Lock PLEASE!!!!!
    In the press conference last week Elway said Tim Patrick will be the first to come off IR. He also said the others on IR will be a week to week decision. If we see Lock at all it will be the last 2-3 games of the season.

BURN IT ALL DOWN! This team is awful, the staff is worse and the fact that nobody in that building is taking accountability in an emotional way to fix it is purely disgusting.

I want someone to stand on that podium and say it's unacceptable. Our and simple. we are not going to stand for it or something of merit.

It's utterly ridiculous to say the same thing and expect a different result. The offense is awful. It's not the players, the PLAY CALLING IS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

Please someone show som freaking emotion like you give a crap
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    And that is the last Denver game I will watch until Flacco is benched. I'm done.
    I only watched the last 5 minutes. Chose to hike with my dog instead. At some point the fans have to start realizing that doing the same thing (believing in their team) every week and expecting a different result... is on US.

Peyton Manning would be a better OC than that bum OC we have now.

Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldnít get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    We can blame both units. Defense did give the offense a fumble recovery in good position and offense did Jack with it so blame both sides

I can say lots of things about this team now up and down. But Iím gonna take my anger out on throwing a ball to my dog

Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldnít get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    Probably because he is the QB who lost to the team that scored 15 points after getting great field position and walking away with a whopping 13 points

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

13 flippin points after only scoring 6 last week, this offense is total garbage

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    The defense gave up 15 points to Indy at home.

I mean we're REALLY going to blame the defense??
    To piggyback did joe even have 200 yards passing? this is the exact performance of the backups we've been starting for years and they were cheaper. When was the last time we put up more than 20 points

Joe Flacco sucks. He got benched for a running back and now we know why. He has zero awareness, can't hit open receivers and brings zero spark to the offense.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    It's like watching the same game over and over and over again. Line is terrible, Flacco is terrible and doesn't look like he cares, D plays well for 3.9 quarters, awful call on a final drive... uhg. It's just a numb feeling now. I dunno if I really care what happens as long as Elway is still here.

So glad hockey is on.

Draft picks won't matter unless we get a new GM who can use them properly.

Emmanuel Sanders already scored a TD as a 49er.

That is how it is done folks!!

Scangarello is a joke.
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.