Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldnít get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    Joe is flammable trash as a QB, like the rest of the organization. It takes a lot of flammable trash to get a dumpster fire like this going. EVERYONE in the organization is the problem.

The offense had two opportunities to score TDs and settled for FGs. They had great field position multiple times in the second half thanks to the defense. They failed to execute and move the ball.

Somehow Elway thinks theyíre going to win with a washed up Joe Flacco. Flacco is horrible. Scangarelloís play calling is bad. I get itís his first season as an OC but my goodness, itís not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisMVP View Post
    Nfl = wwe
    The refs made all the calls FOR Denver today. And Denver still managed to lose. Thatís how bad this offense is itís an embarrassment

Letís not forget only points we got were cause of their defense messing up. Otherwise we would have scored 0

I knew they were going to blow it.

This is the worst offense the Broncos have put on the field since Tebow was around. This reminds me of the game where the Broncos backed into the playoffs after losing 6-3 to the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Everyone blaming Joe when our defense couldnít get that safety and then let up a 40 yard pass.
    All that defense did was hold the Colts to their lowest total score of the season. But I guess the only way to win with this offense is by limiting the opposing team to 12 or less points - pretty realistic in an offensive-driven league with flags flying everywhere.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Iím all in on the fire Scangarello train, except thereís nobody in house that can take over those duties for him unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    It's like watching the same game over and over and over again. Line is terrible, Flacco is terrible and doesn't look like he cares, D plays well for 3.9 quarters, awful call on a final drive... uhg. It's just a numb feeling now. I dunno if I really care what happens as long as Elway is still here.

So glad hockey is on.
    That echos a lot of us fans of this team. It's sad it has gotten to that point but we are here now. I'm cool with hitting the reset but I want someone else to build this team up. I appreciate Elway but let's see what someone else can do. If Elway really loves the team he'd do what's right. He gave it a good swing but it's time he moves on.

Clean up on aisle 4.

Flacco: 0 TD passes in the last 3 weeks. Heís now on pace for only 12 on the season.

im convinced if you gave this offense the ball on opponents 20 yd line 4 x a game we count score 17 points,,,,they are pure trash

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    This team has become a complete embarrassment

Nah this team became a complete embarrassment the second Elway hired his man-crush rather than his back2back SB winning former HC's son.

We've been a joke ever since.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Brisset deserves some credit for that amazon play to start that drive.

Amazing what some mobility and youthful energy can do.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders already scored a TD as a 49er.

That is how it is done folks!!

Scangarello is a joke.
    Joe has lots of issues. Unfortunately the OC is one of them. STs are a joke too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The offense had two opportunities to score TDs and settled for FGs. They had great field position multiple times in the second half thanks to the defense. They failed to execute and move the ball.
    Our offense got the ball in the correct end zone. That's amazing!