Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    One can only wonder what could have been if Kubiak was ammenable to having Munchak as his OL coach.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    He’s right though.........
    Who’s going to call out Flacco for all his mistakes? Early in the game every time they dialed up calls to let him be the man he choked it away. Either with bad sacks of throw always.

I mean we had a first and goal with 0 run plays called and he threw it away 3 times.

Flacco has 0 right to call out anyone right now. Right or wrong you shouldn’t be calling anyone out when you aren’t squared away yourself.

Can Munchak call plays?

Considering that Scangarello is Elway's 4th OC in 4 seasons, he and the GM should be tied at the hip. This is the last OC Elway should ever be allowed to hire - IF the Broncos had an owner to do what has to be done.

This front office is completely lost, changing QBs and coaches as if they were smartphones.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Considering that Scangarello is Elway's 4th OC in 4 seasons, he and the GM should be tied at the hip. This is the last OC Elway should ever be allowed to hire - IF the Broncos had an owner to do what has to be done.

This front office is completely lost, changing QBs and coaches as if they were smartphones.
    They had their guy, they had their future coach, it was Kubiak. Health cost us that. Elway found the perfect candidate, he made the right call. Let's not make it seem like he's whiffed on all his choices.

As pissed and disappointed as I currently am with Scang's I'm still holding out hope for him until we see what we have in Lock.

I just don't want to give up on Scang's until after Lock gets his turn. I'm still thinking Flacco's immobility is what's handcuffing the play calling.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Can Munchak call plays?
    Of course he can. He has to know the plays as part of coaching the line.

#Broncos defensive player on struggling offense -“They were running plays I’ve never seen them practice.”

This type of talk is no bueno

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    They had their guy, they had their future coach, it was Kubiak. Health cost us that. Elway found the perfect candidate, he made the right call. Let's not make it seem like he's whiffed on all his choices.
    Seems like Kubiak is quite healthy now. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Seems like Kubiak is quite healthy now. Just saying...
    Not as a HC. Advisor has less stress than HC, simple concept. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Not as a HC. Advisor has less stress than HC, simple concept. Just saying...
    I don't think Kubiak completely stepped away due to health reasons. I don't think he necessarily wanted to be a head coach, but I also think if Elway wasn't going to force changes in the coaching staff Kubiak likely would have stayed on board at least for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    He needs to go. The worst play calling I’ve ever seen in my life. So predictable. So unimaginable. So way to figure out. Can’t take it. I’m not an X,s and O’s person and I could figure out what the Denver offense was doing. Mix it up offense.
    Hard to mix up the offense when you void of talent across the board.

I don't like what I see from him. Playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Hard to mix up the offense when you void of talent across the board.
    Disagree. There is talent there. Sutton is becoming a top 10 WR in this league and the RBs are very good.

I don't think Kubiak completely stepped away due to health reasons. I don't think he necessarily wanted to be a head coach, but I also think if Elway wasn't going to force changes in the coaching staff Kubiak likely would have stayed on board at least for 2017.
    I think you're wrong. The guy was hospitalized and had to miss a game. You can dislike Elway and blame him for tangible things all day. Kubiak's health is not one of those things.