Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chargers got a gift today.

what a gnarly game to watch, pretty much the standard this year for the chargers. rivers actually played well himself today and joey bosa........one of his career best games. he questioned other players will to win this week and guaranteed he would play his ass off until the bitter end and he did just that. the stats don't even fully represent how much he dominated today, he looked unstoppable.

but other than that? atrociousness. so many dumb penalties, multiple dropped TD passes in the EZ by both allen and williams. allen couldn't stay on his feet to save his life. melvin gordon, other than his TD run, still looks like straight garbage. they hardly used AA at all and when they financially did in the RZ of course he made someone miss and scored.

they should have lost this game with all the mistakes they made and they should have lost by multiple scores. this was a gift win by a terrible offense and terrible QB and an even bigger gift at the end by that missed FG.

the chargers are now 3-5, well on their way to tricking their fans into thinking there will be a chance until they fail to make the playoffs at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what a gnarly game to watch, pretty much the standard this year for the chargers. rivers actually played well himself today and joey bosa........one of his career best games. he questioned other players will to win this week and guaranteed he would play his ass off until the bitter end and he did just that. the stats don't even fully represent how much he dominated today, he looked unstoppable.

but other than that? atrociousness. so many dumb penalties, multiple dropped TD passes in the EZ by both allen and williams. allen couldn't stay on his feet to save his life. melvin gordon, other than his TD run, still looks like straight garbage. they hardly used AA at all and when they financially did in the RZ of course he made someone miss and scored.

they should have lost this game with all the mistakes they made and they should have lost by multiple scores. this was a gift win by a terrible offense and terrible QB and an even bigger gift at the end by that missed FG.

the chargers are now 3-5, well on their way to tricking their fans into thinking there will be a chance until they fail to make the playoffs at the very end.
    Nobody cares....especially after watching the brilliant job of coaching and play call during the Broncos last drive in Indy. Absolutely terrible!

And the Dolts got a second gift today....the Broncos loss pushed the Sparklers out of the bottom of the AFC West forcing the Broncos to wallow in the nasty stink all by themselves. Sad.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-27-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Nobody cares....especially after watching the brilliant job of coaching and play call during the Broncos last drive in Indy. Absolutely terrible!

And the Dolts got a second gift today....the Broncos loss pushed the Sparklers out of the bottom of the AFC West forcing the Broncos to wallow in the nasty stink all by themselves. Sad.
    Honestly man, if you donít care sthu and donít even click the thread or the reply button.

Iíd take that win over another last second Fg loss of ours

Honestly man, if you don’t care sthu and don’t even click the thread or the reply button.
    Honestly man, if you blah...blah...blah....

And what are you accusing me of not caring about....Mr. Nonsense?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Iíd take that win over another last second Fg loss of ours
    Itís just false hope man, would be no different had the broncos won like we did.

The Chargers had no business winning this game.

Then again, the Bears had no business winning this game.

Trubisky is awful. At this rate, I'll be surprised if he's the Bears QB next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    The Chargers had no business winning this game.

Then again, the Bears had no business winning this game.

Trubisky is awful. At this rate, I'll be surprised if he's the Bears QB next year.
    I think CJ Beathard will be a Bear by Tuesday morning

Chargers fired their OC today. Iím kind of surprised they did it during the season but agree that a change needed to be made.

The heat is on that coaching staff to get things right.

Chargers fired their OC today. I’m kind of surprised they did it during the season but agree that a change needed to be made.

The heat is on that coaching staff to get things right.
    wasn't that one of the guys you were bragging about being so beneficial to Lynns rookie season as a coach?

well at least Lynn had the guts to make a change

wasn't that one of the guys you were bragging about being so beneficial to Lynns rookie season as a coach?

well at least Lynn had the guts to make a change
    And what did I ďbrag aboutĒ exactly? That he was such a great coach? Or was it the fact that he had HC experience to help the rookie Lynn?

Also, up until that playoff loss last season he has been pretty solid. Whiz was and is a good coach, they needed a change because what he was doing was not working anymore.

I also think the fact that he keeps trying to run Gordon up the gut when itís clearly not working, rather than use AA whoís been a legit weapon all year had a lot to do with it.

And what did I “brag about” exactly? That he was such a great coach? Or was it the fact that he had HC experience to help the rookie Lynn?

Also, up until that playoff loss last season he has been pretty solid. Whiz was and is a good coach, they needed a change because what he was doing was not working anymore.

I also think the fact that he keeps trying to run Gordon up the gut when it’s clearly not working, rather than use AA who’s been a legit weapon all year had a lot to do with it.
    come on you bragged him up using his experience as a head coach

no issues bap...I personally didn't think it was KW dragging the offense down, lack of talent, or a overestimate of your real talent

come on you bragged him up using his experience as a head coach

no issues bap...I personally didn't think it was KW dragging the offense down, lack of talent, or a overestimate of your real talent
    that's exactly what i said. i stated a fact and made the argument that his and Bradley's experience as coordinators as well as HC's helped the rookie lynn. are you really trying to say that KW didn't do a good job as the OC when he was here? he turned things around for us after MM got fired and i still think he's a good coach.

the issue is teams figured out how to stop his offense and the RZ offense was terrible, it's not working anymore. its not all hid fault no but the issue isn't talent, either. there is a lack of talent along the OL, ive always said that. but other than that? AA isn't talented? MG isn't talented? how about keenean allen? hunter henry? even mike williams who has been banged up is a very talented player as well.

do the broncos even have a player on offense more talented than all those guys i just mentioned? sutton? lindsay? they may compare but they are not better than any of those guys, period.

that's exactly what i said. i stated a fact and made the argument that his and Bradley's experience as coordinators as well as HC's helped the rookie lynn. are you really trying to say that KW didn't do a good job as the OC when he was here? he turned things around for us after MM got fired and i still think he's a good coach.

the issue is teams figured out how to stop his offense and the RZ offense was terrible, it's not working anymore. its not all hid fault no but the issue isn't talent, either. there is a lack of talent along the OL, ive always said that. but other than that? AA isn't talented? MG isn't talented? how about keenean allen? hunter henry? even mike williams who has been banged up is a very talented player as well.

do the broncos even have a player on offense more talented than all those guys i just mentioned? sutton? lindsay? they may compare but they are not better than any of those guys, period.

your back up running back has as many receptions as your #1 wr...and 2 more rec Tds...that's not a scheme that's been rivers game his entire career

short passes to the rbs, he did it with LT, he did it with sproles, he did it with MG and now hes doing it with ekeler

your oline been a issue for years...you whine about Elway and ignore the fact telesco has completely sucked in getting oline

as for the broncos we don't know do we, fant is coming around, Sutton is already surpassing keenan, Hamilton...lindsey and freeman have more rush yards and tds than the chargers backs, Risner, McGovern and Leary would probably all start for the chargers as well as J james when healthy
    the only thing we lacking is a QB

I mean you honestly think KW offense that has been top ten in scoring multiple times suddenly just got found out

your back up running back has as many receptions as your #1 wr...and 2 more rec Tds...that's not a scheme that's been rivers game his entire career

short passes to the rbs, he did it with LT, he did it with sproles, he did it with MG and now hes doing it with ekeler

your oline been a issue for years...you whine about Elway and ignore the fact telesco has completely sucked in getting oline

as for the broncos we don't know do we, fant is coming around, Sutton is already surpassing keenan, Hamilton...lindsey and freeman have more rush yards and tds than the chargers backs, Risner, McGovern and Leary would probably all start for the chargers as well as J james when healthy
    the only thing we lacking is a QB

I mean you honestly think KW offense that has been top ten in scoring multiple times suddenly just got found out
    You are absolutely clueless once again. You honestly think rivers wants to check down every play?

No, they want to throw down the field to their big targets. Thatís why they drafted mike Williams and thatís how they use him.

The main issue what Iíve been trying to tell your ignorant ass since the broncos loss.

They keep trying to run Melvin Gordon up the middle over and over when itís clearly not working.

You seem to think itís a talent issue yet the supposed lack of talent somehow got them 12 wins last year.

More Ppg more ypg and thatís because we had a running game with balance.

Virtually all the same players minus tyrell Williams, thatís it.

So what changed Arapaho? You think Keenan sucks again? Mike Williams who had 10 TDís in that same offense, he sucks all of a sudden?

Your offense is trash and arguing that your backs have more yards and thinking that means they are more talented than AA and Gordon, ignoring the issue with the scheme not working really shows your ignorance.

We already know all the weapons on the chargers offense can play and are good.

Yet you have all this optimism about the players on your teams offense?

By the way yes, I think both the broncos defense and the pats defense last year exposed the chargers offense.

Which is why so many check downs have been made. Like I said, no it isnít all the scheme but I do believe I know what the two major issues with this team are.

#1 critical mistakes in the rz and too many dumb penalties at the wrong time. Pretty much everything that can be associated with questionable coaching.

#2 key injuries. That has gotten better but itís been really bad and has had a serious impact, especially in the secondary and DL.

One just needs to look at our injury reports so far this season to come to this conclusion.

Lastly, Sutton is surpassing Keenan?

You really are hopelessly delusional. What I want to know is, if the chargers offense starts having more success are you going to come here and admit being wrong for once in your life?

Donít even answer that, of course you wonít.