Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Really looking forward to seeing the Broncos posing through the week on social media in all their ostentatious finery afforded to them through ludicrously inflated salaries.

Well done boys, you really deserve that gold piece of jewellery the size of a toilet chain.

Pathetic!

This whole Team is Trash 🗑.

Currently watching Sanders play for a real team. One that actually throws the ball down the field and not across it! I bet he canít believe his luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    This loss is on our coaching staff for playing scared.
    No, they weren't paying scared early with the lead when the offense could not produce, only later in the game when they accepted what they perceived as inevitable. Joe played scared for nearly 4 quarters, Scang for maybe 2 or 3, and Fangio for 1/2.

So let's thank Joe for pointing out that the coaches have caught whatever it is Joe is sick with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    No, they weren't paying scared early with the lead when the offense could not produce, only later in the game when they accepted what they perceived as inevitable. Joe played scared for nearly 4 quarters, Scang for maybe 2 or 3, and Fangio for 1/2.

So let's thank Joe for pointing out that the coaches have caught whatever it is Joe is sick with.
    Thank you. Football is 4 quarters. Stop given flacco 4th quarter passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Man cut that out
    Stop blaming the oline. You get a qb and see how that changes. For goodness sake every sack joe takes its not the line fault. Like the sack fumble
    Some dont have a clue
    Yes and no, any qb may not fix it....The O line is what it is, Flacco is who he is, the combination of both trying to pocket pass is trash. You cant plug any qb in and hope its fixed if o line cant pocket protect...

So yes move the pocket, boot and roll out, problem with that is if the Qb doesn't have the touch to make the big downfield throws, well you have Case, and they were calling for his head after a few weeks...

no easy answer....but ill stand behind this o line is trash in the scheme they are trying to use with the statue qb that does them no favors

If Fangio can't get to 5-11, then he needs to be kicked to the curb immediately. I think this whole staff needs to find the nearest exit, but I will give them the second half of the season to show me something. The old man is out of his league.....

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    If Fangio can't get to 5-11, then he needs to be kicked to the curb immediately. I think this whole staff needs to find the nearest exit, but I will give them the second half of the season to show me something. The old man is out of his league.....
    Out of his league? That's cute. He's one of the most well respected coahces in the NFL and is a top 5 defensive mind in all of football. Our defense is vastly improved over last year and it's all thamks to Vic. Can Fangio after one year and we're right back where we started; with a rookie head coach that needs even more of a learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Out of his league? That's cute. He's one of the most well respected coahces in the NFL and is a top 5 defensive mind in all of football. Our defense is vastly improved over last year and it's all thamks to Vic. Can Fangio after one year and we're right back where we started; with a rookie head coach that needs even more of a learning curve.
    Respect doesnt win ball games. We're 2-6, nothing cute about that.

No, Fangio definitely stays. The defense is paying well in spite of missing key positional players.

Scangarello is a raw OC, uninspiring in his play calling with a hobbled QB. Considering the carousel of OCs in the recent past and his newness, I think he gets some time to improve but there needs to be improvement. Maybe come out of the booth, that clearly isn't giving him an advantage. Be in the sideline, talk with his QB, DC, HC in person. I don't know but even an offence with bad personnel doesn't mean the playcalling needs to equally bad or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    No, Fangio definitely stays. The defense is paying well in spite of missing key positional players.

Scangarello is a raw OC, uninspiring in his play calling with a hobbled QB. Considering the carousel of OCs in the recent past and his newness, I think he gets some time to improve but there needs to be improvement. Maybe come out of the booth, that clearly isn't giving him an advantage. Be in the sideline, talk with his QB, DC, HC in person. I don't know but even an offence with bad personnel doesn't mean the playcalling needs to equally bad or worse.
    As I said in another thread, the Broncos defense are still playing at an elite level even under these ridiculous rules that were recently put in place to aid the opposing offense.

Trading away any of our key defenders will not make this team any better. The only logical trade scenario would be to deal Chris Harris since he most likely will not re sign after the season so they may as well get what they can for him now.

They should definitely hold onto Derek Wolfe and Von Miller Who both played their hearts out today and if not for the ridiculous roughing the passer penaltyís that have been going on all around this ridiculously ran NFL, I think Von Miller drops Jacoby Brissett right there where he stood with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikefan1st View Post
    The O Line is garbage...until that is fixed wont matter much what you put back there.

At this point you are better off throwing anyone back there that can move and hope they can throw down field versus someone that can make throws but can't move
    Agreed.

Bolles
    Risner
    McGovern
    Leary
    James/Wilkinson

Risner is the only OLman I'd keep for next year.
    James always seems to be on IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikefan1st View Post
    Yes and no, any qb may not fix it....The O line is what it is, Flacco is who he is, the combination of both trying to pocket pass is trash. You cant plug any qb in and hope its fixed if o line cant pocket protect...

So yes move the pocket, boot and roll out, problem with that is if the Qb doesn't have the touch to make the big downfield throws, well you have Case, and they were calling for his head after a few weeks...

no easy answer....but ill stand behind this o line is trash in the scheme they are trying to use with the statue qb that does them no favors

Also, if all you're doing on O is boots and roll outs,
    then D's will eventually game plan against it.

OL needs to be addressed, again.

We have an issue where play calling is an issue but also a lack of talent is an issue too.

I saw solid o-like play yesterday and a QB who should have retired years ago.