Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Losing teams sometimes keep losing because they play with a loser mentality.

If the coaches stop coaching like losers maybe the players will play with a greater sense of urgency.

I don’t know if Flacco can play much better than he has been, but the coaches can help by calling the game the way it should be called rather than according to their low expectations.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comming from a guy who keeps the ball in his hand for 5 sec before being froced to throw out of bound/ sacked / getting rid of it, I know what to believe....

Th guy flat out suck, cannot make a propoer throw undre 3 sec and tries to put it on the coaches.... Let me laugh! The coaches cannot trust Flacco, results play it safe or he is going to blow it....
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Flacco has more turnovers then TDs and he is questioning why the Coaches played it safe and were more comfortable running clock and putting it in the Ds hands rather than his................Reeeeely!

I hate that the D didn't come through, but Flacco is probably the last player on the field I want to handle the ball in that situation. The last..
    Completely agree.

You can be ticked at the coaches, but they should be ticked at you, for your overall lack of production.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    When people take issue with Flacco's uncaring personality, him looking for people to blame after the game is hardly what they're talking about wanting to see.

People want to see leadership traits on the field, during the game, not a 10 minute press conference where he blames the coaches rather than takes responsibility himself.
    I agree with your points

I would take it a step further and say by making these comments in the presser he is actually making it more difficult for the team to come together and work as an unit to accomplish goals.

What he said in the presser is the exact opposite of Leadership imo
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Flacco has more turnovers then TDs and he is questioning why the Coaches played it safe and were more comfortable running clock and putting it in the Ds hands rather than his................Reeeeely!

I hate that the D didn't come through, but Flacco is probably the last player on the field I want to handle the ball in that situation. The last..
    Leadership is publicly talking about what Flacco himself can do better

Leadership is privately going to the players and coaches and helping make sure everyone is doing the things needed for this team to grow. Publicly blasting the coaches in the media is more Jerry Springer than NFL QB

I guess the truth shall set you free. Thanks Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Losing teams sometimes keep losing because they play with a loser mentality.

If the coaches stop coaching like losers maybe the players will play with a greater sense of urgency.

I don’t know if Flacco can play much better than he has been, but the coaches can help by calling the game the way it should be called rather than according to their low expectations.
    This is the gist of it. If you're 2-5, how are you going to improve from that with a loser's mentality. That game was coached with a loser's mentality.

I love the Broncos, have for years. However, seeing Flacco play the way he does makes me upset. I thought he'd have some fire in his belly after losing his job to Jackson. Instead, Flacco just picked up his poor play from Baltimore and dropped it off in Denver. Legitimately excited to see Flacco on the bench and Allen try and do something!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is the gist of it. If you're 2-5, how are you going to improve from that with a loser's mentality. That game was coached with a loser's mentality.
    If that is true, it starts with the qb. Hard to put the ball in the qb,s hands in a clutch situation when he has made more mistakes in big moments then good plays. between the combination of Flacco and Bolles, I don't want us using the pass game in clutch situations if we can avoid it. I think the passing game will make a bad play way more often then a good one with how they have played. The D however has played some pretty good ball. Hard not to go with your running game and then strength on D when your passing game makes a dumpster fire look like a camp fire
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 10-28-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Fangio said the plan was the pick up a few yards then go for it on 4th.... when they couldn’t even gain a yard.... punt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    After watching Flacco's presser I would say we have a QB with a loser mentality

Maybe that explains why he ignores wide open guys and then at the end of the game when we need to push the ball down the field he is all about the check down.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Did average Joe care when we were playing KC a few weeks back, as he kept checking down time after time in important drive sustaining situations?

Flacco can rip coaches all he wants. He is just as big of a problem as their play-calling. But like I said before, their play calling is probably because of average Joe himself.
    It really is a chicken and egg thing isn't it

Bottom line is the buck stops at John Elway. Obviously whatever his philosophy is/was, it didn't work ............ unless these last 4 years were part of his plan

...no plan B .....

if there was a plan B it didn't work because there's no doubt he went to it after the run we've had the past few seasons. Or there was never a plan B. You can't risk what we've been through without having a plan B. If we had a couple bad seasons as payment for plan A and Manning, I could live with that and accept it as a good deal for SB. But it's getting late

Each week can have different people we can call out .......sometimes the same guys. On the other hand, there are guys who deliver 100% effort every play and I for one really respect that and miss that in my Broncos team as a whole. You can see it
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

He’s led two would be game winning drives this season. Both, after struggling earlier in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I agree with your points

I would take it a step further and say by making these comments in the presser he is actually making it more difficult for the team to come together and work as an unit to accomplish goals.

What he said in the presser is the exact opposite of Leadership imo
    Most fans/media say they can’t stand the same old canned lines from players and coaches. When a player says what they’re really thinking they get blasted for being honest. Agree or disagree with Flacco’s comments he said what he believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Most fans/media say they can’t stand the same old canned lines from players and coaches. When a player says what they’re really thinking they get blasted for being honest. Agree or disagree with Flacco’s comments he said what he believed.
    To your point, I think what Flacco could have said was to the effect of "we're not playing well...I'm not playing well...I need to work harder with Rich on making our offense more dynamic and productive, and find plays that I'm comfortable with".

I think Flacco more or less knew his season was over, and vented during the presser. While I appreciate his honesty, the facts show that, while there are issues with the offense across the board, Flacco has been a major contributor to its deficiencies.