Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We still suck ... that is all

Scrangrello flat out sucks

He isnít the man for the job, yes the offense moved the ball, yes they protected better

But still the nagging 3rd down offense, the red zone offense is atrocious under scrang

I gave them time to adjust, to learn and we still see the same crap a flaming pile of crap
    On 3rd down and redzone

And thatís on the OC

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

He isnít the man for the job, yes the offense moved the ball, yes they protected better

But still the nagging 3rd down offense, the red zone offense is atrocious under scrang

I gave them time to adjust, to learn and we still see the same crap a flaming pile of crap
    On 3rd down and redzone

And thatís on the OC
    All I want to know is Scangerello making the calls or is Fangio telling him to be conservative.
    I have no idea but I feel like Fangio made the conservative call on the last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    All I want to know is Scangerello making the calls or is Fangio telling him to be conservative.
    I have no idea but I feel like Fangio made the conservative call on the last drive.
    I highly doubt Fangio is getting involved in offensive play calling

You run the ball in most cases to kill clock

The problem I see is play calling
    On that play you have to grasp the defense will be stacked against the run, they expect run

And we run A 185 pound rb up the gut

We had a 1st on their 4 and didnít bring in jano and run Royce behind him

Instead we roll Flacco out twice and another miss ... three straight passes!!!

I highly doubt Fangio is getting involved in offensive play calling

You run the ball in most cases to kill clock

The problem I see is play calling
    On that play you have to grasp the defense will be stacked against the run, they expect run

And we run A 185 pound rb up the gut

We had a 1st on their 4 and didnít bring in jano and run Royce behind him

Instead we roll Flacco out twice and another miss ... three straight passes!!!
    The coaches deserved to lose this one, our players deserves better.
    They need to put it on Flacco to get that first down.

The coaches deserved to lose this one, our players deserves better.
    They need to put it on Flacco to get that first down.
    Playcalling sucks

On 3rd down and redzone

And thatís on the OC
    Hey Arapaho I think you should listen to advice given by this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapaho
    For the record we have played I believe 4 teams in the Top ten in defenses beating two of them and should have beat the bears

So have some pride sonny
    Beat four teams in the top ten in defenses and shouldíve beat the Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey Arapaho I think you should listen to advice given by this guy

Beat four teams in the top ten in defenses and shouldíve beat the Bears!
    And whatís that got to do with it other then you hanging off my nuttz

We have played some tuff defenses

But that doesnít mean our offense play calling doesnít flat out suck

If you think itís exciting and invigorative please let me know how

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...olts-collapse/

Even Flacco thinks it sucks

It's a 3rd-&-5 at the end of the game," Flacco said. "Who cares if they have a timeout there at the end or not? Getting in field goal range isn't that tough. You're just putting your defense in these bad situations, and I just feel like, 'What do we have to lose? Why can't we be aggressive in some of these situations?' That's kind of how I feel about a lot of the game Today

Flacco is speaking of the Broncos' 3rd-&-5 situation, nursing a 13-12 lead with the ball on the Colts' 43-yard line. With exactly two minutes left, instead of really going for it and calling a play that would have given the Broncos a true chance to move the chains, Scangarello called a dive hand-off to Phillip Lindsay up the gut, which was stopped for a short gain, bringing up fourth down.

It was a waiving of the white flag, no doubt. And Flacco has every right to question the play-call and even the ensuing decision to punt the ball instead of going for it on fourth down.
    Last edited by arapaho; 10-27-2019 at 02:57 PM.

And whatís that got to do with it other then you hanging off my nuttz

We have played some tuff defenses

But that doesnít mean our offense play calling doesnít flat out suck

If you think itís exciting and invigorative please let me know how
    I guess you could say Iím basing this off ďyour nuttzĒ but the nuttz thatís emitting from the space between your ears.

Yes it is exciting watching a know it all who is afraid to accept truth fall apart at the seams.

I guess you could say Iím basing this off ďyour nuttzĒ but the nuttz thatís emitting from the space between your ears.

Yes it is exciting watching a know it all who is afraid to accept truth fall apart at the seams.
    Sure if that helps you start to be relevant

Sure if that helps you start to be relevant
    Na but your post are very good for a laugh and that ainít no lie.

Especially your immediate threads after every bronco loss. We all know youíre basically saying ďlook at me baph, Iím here eating my crow. Can you pass the spicy foot sauceĒ.

Mark Schlereth just confirmed on 1043 the fan that it is in fact John Elway that is Marching Garrett Bolles out there every week.

He also said that Vic Fangio is frustrated and need to stand up to John Elway.

Mark Schlereth just confirmed on 1043 the fan that it is in fact John Elway that is Marching Garrett Bolles out there every week.

He also said that Vic Fangio is frustrated and need to stand up to John Elway.
    Iíve said this in the past several times, elway reminds me so much of Aj smith.

The gm should never have that kind of control over who plays and who doesnít unless he is also the HC.

Na but your post are very good for a laugh and that ainít no lie.

Especially your immediate threads after every bronco loss. We all know youíre basically saying ďlook at me baph, Iím here eating my crow. Can you pass the spicy foot sauceĒ.
    Arapaho doesnít eat crow man, you will never see him admit being wrong about anything.

Those threads are more accurately this: ďlook at me, I showed up after a lossĒ

That way, if I donít show up within 30 minutes after a chargers loss he can pretend I donít show up after losses.

That said, we all deserve to eat some crow right about now.

I think Fangio is influencing the choices, conservative, play-not-to-lose ala John Fox --another old defensive coach who had Manning take a knee vs. Ravens '12 for example. After that season, he let Manning and Gase fully have the O with spectacular results of course. Fangio has a rookie OC so I imagine he feels like he has to direct him a little for certain situations, like taking no chances for a pick or clock-stopping incompletion when you have the lead. The choice of Lindsay over Freeman for the 3rd&5 up the gut is a real head scratcher though, has to be on Scange.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016