As it stands, we currently would have the 7th pick in next years draft. What direction do you think we should go with that pick assuming the following...

1. We lose Harris, Wolfe, and McGovern to free agency.
2. Drew Lock does play this year and does well.
3. Both OT Wirfs and Thomas are gone.
4. Okudah is also gone.

At number 7 here are what I think will be the available players to us.

Isaiah Simmons - I think would do well as our hybrid OLB/S. He can stop the run AND cover out of the backfield.
AJ Epenesa - Would come in as an upgrade to losing Wolfe.
Grant Delpit - Not necessarily a need, but is a heck of a football player.
Derrick Brown - Would upgrade our interior rush and free up the linebackers to get to the ball.
Any of the WR - either Lamb or Jeudy would give us that playmaker we do not currently have.

Interested to read what you all think. Now here is what I would do if this was our scenario.

1. Trade back and pick up a couple extra picks this year and possibly one next year. In my scenario we pick up another 2nd and 3rd this year. That would give us a top 20 pick, 2 picks in the 2nd and 4 picks in the 3rd.
2. Draft Tyler Biadasz - would immediately come in and start at center. Have you seen the tape on this guy?
3. With the 2 2nd round pics, depending on where they are draft OT Tray Adams or Lucas Niang, to replace Bolles. With the other pick draft either DT Javon Kinlaw or Marvin Wilson.
4. With our 4 3rd picks we could pick up a WR (Devonta Smith or ?), LB (Joe Bachie or Paddy Fisher), a CB (Jaylon Johnson or Cameron Dantzler) and another interior lineman (Solomon Kindley would be awesome here, but he is probably gone. That leaves either Ben Bredeson or Shane Lemiuex).

I know it's a long post and many what if's, but it's cold outside, it's snowing, and I still have a lot of coffee in my thermos.

Enjoy!