Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I don't think anyone is "celebrating" that he got hurt. Are a lot of us glad that a new QB will be starting Sunday? Sure. But I don't see anybody cheering the fact that Flacco is hurt. You can hope he makes a quick and full recovery and also hope he never starts for the Broncos again.
    This times a billion. Sorry he got hurt, elated that he won't be starting Sunday. Good riddence.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBronco View Post
    Pretty sure it was the last huge hit he took on the final play due to yet more horrible O-Line play....his neck got snapped badly. Allen will be running for his life against an angry Browns team this week....
    Joe Thomas disagrees:

Joe Thomas (@joethomas73) Tweeted:
    Anyone but a rookie would know that you can’t step up in the pocket and then just stand there like the pass rush isn’t going to redirect and work back upfield. QBs have a clock in there head and apparently Flacco’s clock ran out of batteries when he moved to Mountain Time https://twitter.com/joethomas73/stat...570853378?s=17

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Guys I'm a little but disappointed...I know Flacco is bad but should we really be kind of celebrating the fact that he got hurt just so we can see another QB. I mean he is a human being so let's kind of cool it on the "Great as long as we don't have to see Flacco play post."

Besides Elway the reason I stayed a bronco fan for so long is because I feel we have the greatest fan base. Let's show a little class.

As for the Situation it's a tough break for Flacco. I didn't expect us to bring him back next year but now the dude may not start again. I think if he does come back depending on injury he'll be a backup. I wish him well. I don't even know this Qb we have now.

I heat he has never taken a snap, well he get a week max to show what he's got. Otherwise I'd have to assume Lock will be the Qb going forward. We kind of need to see what he has anyways as I believe Lock is a project much like Lynch and want to see games to prove it. If he proves me wrong great I'm still on the we need to go out and draft a Fields Tua type guy.

However if Lock gets it done then I'm cool with that scenario as well.

One final tidbit now Rich has no one to blame if the playcalling is still suspect going forward so let's see if we need to dump a coordinator along the way haha.

Oh and I did not mean to offend anyone with my post I just think we can cool it on openly celebrating Joe's injury even though I get why some do it he's still human at the end of the day.
    No one is celebrating the fact he got hurt. No one wants him or anyone else to get hurt. I wish him the best health wise. And personally I don't think the injury is the only reason he is being benched. He has been having neck issues for a while and he finished the game. I personally think his play and calling out the coaches had a lot to do with it. PFM got benched and he didn't call out anyone publicly.

I will celebrate the fact he will not be playing for us. Between his bad play and his calling the coaches out publicly for not putting the ball in his hands, I am more than happy to have him not play for us again.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I don't think anyone is "celebrating" that he got hurt. Are a lot of us glad that a new QB will be starting Sunday? Sure. But I don't see anybody cheering the fact that Flacco is hurt. You can hope he makes a quick and full recovery and also hope he never starts for the Broncos again.
    Great Post........

O-line is abysmal. Period.
    Even if our Oline is a dumpster fire, Flacco's play did nothing but throw a ton of gasoline on it. And his calling out the coaches for not giving him the ball when he played so badly was absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Too many people are happy to see a no name kid have his career ruined behind our Oline and crappy playcalling.

There is one option and no one wants it. No one will want to hear it. And I hate to be the one who says it but we need someone who can run for their life behind our online.

Swallow whatever pride you have left Elway and call Kap.

I’ll take my flaming now but you all know I’m right. I hate the guy but our options are literally garbage right now.
    So tired of hearing this garbage. Kaepernick does not want to play football and we don’t need his “everyone look at me” attitude. He hasn’t played in years, Lock is a MUCH better option

I dont expect much from rookies . They're growing pains . The last few years have been painful. I'm just ready for some kind of spark .

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Ummmm... Lock isn't playing yet
    He will be soon.

Whoever goes in at QB will have fun running plays in games they’ve never practiced, according to a defensive teammate.

On what planet, do you run a play in a game that you’ve never practiced? Name me one coach you actually think does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Lock can both be called up this week and he could play. Fangio said they will decide between him and Rypien for backup this week.

Lock should have been practicing the last two weeks. Flacco said his neck has been hurting for a few weeks. Ridiculous.
    Flacco did almost die last thursday against the chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Flacco did almost die last thursday against the chiefs
    and he almost took Lindsay with him.

O-line is abysmal. Period.
    And our qbs are even worst period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    And our qbs are even worst period.
    Wrong. ten

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    So tired of hearing this garbage. Kaepernick does not want to play football and we don’t need his “everyone look at me” attitude. He hasn’t played in years, Lock is a MUCH better option
    Oh yes. A rookie who has been on IR for 2+ months is better than a mobile QB who has experience and even a SB under his belt. How I didn’t see this before it baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Oh yes. A rookie who has been on IR for 2+ months is better than a mobile QB who has experience and even a SB under his belt. How I didn’t see this before it baffling.
    Is he still mobile? That's speculation. Again, he hasn't played in several years...

Who cares about his sb experience. Flacco has that, what did that so for us? Kap in his final season was worse than flacco. Quit clinging to this flawed notion that he's some football Jesus, he's not. Lock IS a better option. He's played football recently and is likely in better football shape and he is also fairly mobile himself.

Quit with this Kaepernick nonsense and move on.