Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    "A chance to come back and prove himself next year!"

-Elway, probably
    If he is not released THIS season, I won't be surprised if this actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Who who has better information to make this decision

HoF Qb who as GM has taken two teams to the Super Bowl and has and a coaching staff with inside knowledge of all players involved...

Or Angry (for good reason) Fans
    Stop making sense!

Must spread but this is a great post. One of my customers is an orthopedic surgeon, he told me that (Lock's injury) is to a very delicate area of the hand and could require over a year to heal properly, IF EVER!

But yeah, throw him out there to make "The Fans" happy.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Stop making sense!

Must spread but this is a great post. One of my customers is an orthopedic surgeon, he told me that (Lock's injury) is to a very delicate area of the hand and could require over a year to heal properly, IF EVER!

But yeah, throw him out there to make "The Fans" happy.
    His injury? A slight sprain? A jammed thumb may never heal? Brees suffered a worse form of the same injury weeks after Lock- the ligament actually suffered real damage requiring surgery, and he is already back to normal.

Your friend may be qualified professionally, but he clearly has no idea what he's talking about in terms of this specific injury's severity. Give him a hint next time: it was never severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    His injury? A slight sprain? A jammed thumb may never heal? Brees suffered a worse form of the same injury weeks after Lock- the ligament actually suffered real damage requiring surgery, and he is already back to normal.

Your friend may be qualified professionally, but he clearly has no idea what he's talking about in terms of this specific injury's severity. Give him a hint next time: it was never severe.
    Human beings are built differently.

There could be unknown factors that make it possible for Brees to return after a more severe injury while it may take Lock longer to heal, if at all.

That being said, if Lock has already been throwing for weeks, it seems unlikely that he isnít ready or wonít be ready to return at some point this season.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    This is more about Flacco than Lock

IMO Flacco has played his last down as a Bronco barring some crazy emergency
    Have you seen Flacco's Contract???? We are stuck with him for 2 more years man.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I thought his contract was just year to year...meaning the remaining years of his contract are only guaranteed if he remains on the roster for those remaining years and that we could cut bait and the end of any of those years and not lose anything but a bad QB.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

All of his guarantees have been paid and he can be released with no cap hit.

Oh lord....Dalton era in Cincy seems to be over....Dalton to the bench and the rookie Finley to start........don't let Elway hear that Dalton might be available.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I thought his contract was just year to year...meaning the remaining years of his contract are only guaranteed if he remains on the roster for those remaining years and that we could cut bait and the end of any of those years and not lose anything but a bad QB.
    It was that way.... then they restructured his contract.... yeah.....

OverTheCap indicates that the dead cap # for Flacco is $13.6M if cut before June 1st, 2020.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
    Oh lord....Dalton era in Cincy seems to be over....Dalton to the bench and the rookie Finley to start........don't let Elway hear that Dalton might be available.....
    Someone needs to hide Elway's phone and laptop

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
    I hope last off-season was the last time Elway takes trash out of someone else trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    OverTheCap indicates that the dead cap # for Flacco is $13.6M if cut before June 1st, 2020.
    So we cut him at 12:00:01AM EST on June 1, 2020 and we're in the clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    So we cut him at 12:00:01AM EST on June 1, 2020 and we're in the clear.
    That probably just means the hit is spread over two seasons.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Allen is our QB. Rypien has been promoted to backup. And Drew Lock's thumb is healed and he is eligible to return?

I think that should tell everyone everything you need to know about how the Broncos see the Drew Lock who a lot of people wanted to be taken with the 10th overall pick.

https://sports.yahoo.com/joe-flacco-...183117995.html