Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Broncos expected to promote Rypien

https://nfltraderumors.co/broncos-ex...-brett-rypien/

Not sure what this means for Lock but as of now it will be Allen and Rypien

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Klis reports Lock to be held out of practice two more weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeklis/...675331585?s=21

Elway is clearly trying to unite the fanbase against him. He's going to draw an angry mob at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Klis reports Lock to be held out of practice two more weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeklis/...675331585?s=21

Elway is clearly trying to unite the fanbase against him. He's going to draw an angry mob at this point.
    I just don't get it!!! Why on Earth wouldnt they activate him now and let him start practicing now????

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I just don't get it!!! Why on Earth wouldnt they activate him now and let him start practicing now????
    Maybe its Lynch 2.0.

It seems either over cautious, or confused. Not a way to win over the fanbase.

I am okay with this. We drafted a project and we actually want to give him timw to develop. If Allen sucks, it's going to exacerbate the need for Lock. But until we know for certain, I don't mind this strategy.

Is Elway concussed? What is he doing? There is only ONE thing he should be doing, getting Lock to practice. Does Elway want to be fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I am okay with this. We drafted a project and we actually want to give him timw to develop. If Allen sucks, it's going to exacerbate the need for Lock. But until we know for certain, I don't mind this strategy.
    How does he develop without practising?

Lock isn't going to develop if he isn't practicing at all. Essentially we just threw away his rookie season.

Is practicing part of development? Can't get better if you can't practice your craft. The more practice he gets in the better he'll be

I think Elway has some weird hiding young high drafted QBs on the bench fetish.

Elway is hell bent on making every wrong decision possible. Is Lock really that fragile and mentally unprepared that he can't even start practice?

I understand it would be better for Lock to be on the active roster rather than IR, but this move says we're committed to not rushing him into playing to early. That, I am glad for. Yes it would help a lot if he could practice. But if they don't plan for him to play in the regular season this year, then it doesn't much matter if he is practicing right now or not.

https://nfltraderumors.co/broncos-ex...-brett-rypien/

Not sure what this means for Lock but as of now it will be Allen and Rypien
    This is more about Flacco than Lock

IMO Flacco has played his last down as a Bronco barring some crazy emergency
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Elway is hell bent on making every wrong decision possible. Is Lock really that fragile and mentally unprepared that he can't even start practice?
    Apparently Elway wants to have as little information possible going into the draft.