Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    There were questions as to why Lock went on IR in the first place. Was it because his injury was that serious or was it for a roster spot for a training camp hero?

Ive been saying this for a while now, but Elway couldnt see the chess moves. He doubled down on Flacco by giving him a big cash payday, then put his main competition on IR. "Strategery" doesnt seem to practiced at Dove Valley.

Teams like the Patriots are playing chess while the Broncos are trying to figure out the instructions for checkers.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    That's pathetic seriously, just because he was an Elway drafted quarterback you automatically have him as a bust without even seeing anything
    Tell me what gives you confidence he isnít. This isnít the first time weíve seen a QB drafted, then sat while the talent ahead of him has proven to be suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    They should have got him going in practice two weeks ago, when he was first elgible; if they truly wanted everything to be perfect he would be practicing. Elway has shown to not give a particular damn about what the fans want until this point but now he's afraid of them calling for Lock?
    Yeah, but heís had a lot of leeway up till this point, the calls for Elwayís head is getting louder, if Lock busts, everybody will be done with him.

If Lock is practicing everybody will want him activated and starting. They have to get this one right and will try to get it as perfect as possible.

Itís a terrible strategy, but itís what theyíre going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Tell me what gives you confidence he isnít. This isnít the first time weíve seen a QB drafted, then sat while the talent ahead of him has proven to be suspect.
    The only thing that gives me confidence is the team's refusal to play or practice him. They say it is because he is "not ready". If their previous QB evaluations are any indication, he is the exact opposite of what they say he is.

I don't care what past draft history is. You don't put a label on a player without at least seeing him on the field

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Sorry to burst your bubble, but past history with drafted QBís is what Iím going off of.
    That doesnít mean anything, look at all the QBs the Chiefs whiffed one for decades, until they hit on Mahomes.

This team is clueless. He should be off IR already (never should have been put on ir) now he definitely should be backing up Allen at the least and we still screwing around. My God the front office is a dumpster fire

I don't care what past draft history is. You don't put a label on a player without at least seeing him on the field
    You feel how you want, I’ll feel how I want. Hopefully Lock is given every opportunity to prove me wrong.

You feel how you want, Iíll feel how I want. Hopefully Lock is given every opportunity to prove me wrong.
    We could draft Herbert, Fromm or Eason and you would think they are bust just because Elway drafted them 🙄

Klis reports Lock to be held out of practice two more weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeklis/...675331585?s=21

Elway is clearly trying to unite the fanbase against him. He's going to draw an angry mob at this point.
    Last week it was reported Lock needed more time to heal. I donít think thereís much more to it than that.

We could draft Herbert, Fromm or Eason and you would think they are bust just because Elway drafted them 🙄
    What if you're not particularly a fan of any of them before he drafts them?

We could draft Herbert, Fromm or Eason and you would think they are bust just because Elway drafted them ��
    I would if they draft them and sit them behind the likes of Flacco, Rypien, and Allen in a lost season. The team has been a dumpster fire at the position since Manning left and after today seem to have no plan to rectify it. Now if they dump Flacco and don’t bring in a vet to ‘compete’ next season, I will believe they have confidence in him to be the man. I just don’t see why they won’t make the move this season, unless they don’t like his skill set.

What if you're not particularly a fan of any of them before he drafts them?
    Point being no matter who drafts these kids they are all expected to be high 1st round picks. Elway has had a top 5 pick twice and a top 10 pick and each time he passed on a QB. Even if he took the obvious choice at QB certain fans would just assume bust solely because it was Elway drafting? Childish thinking imo

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Last week it was reported Lock needed more time to heal. I donít think thereís much more to it than that.
    He sprained his thumb, Drew Brees tore a ligament and is back already. Lock has been throwing for weeks now. For whatever reason they just won't pull the trigger.

Klis reports Lock to be held out of practice two more weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeklis/...675331585?s=21

Elway is clearly trying to unite the fanbase against him. He's going to draw an angry mob at this point.
    Good prediction on Flaccoís injury. Did you call the exact week?