Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346

    As opposing fans, what would be a fair exchange for CHJ?

    Harris with a 4th isnt bad for a 3rd, but I'm hearing John still wants a 2nd.

    Hes holding firm with this ridiculous demands as always.

    These draft picks are just to valuable for other NFL teams to hand over to The Great John Elway" especially for an aging CB.

    Elways legacy from here on out will be that he was a great detriment to the organization as a GM. If he continues on this way, it will be very hard to rectify.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Btw this just happened

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,033
    just another Elway hate angle


    if Elway traded CHJ packaged with a 4th round pick....for a 3rd round pick when we would probably get a comp 3rd for free by him leaving in FA or keeping him and try and resign
    the haters would be screaming at his bad trades


    try another angle...perhaps theres a I hate john Elway club our there you can join

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Btw this just happened
    and the rams just spent how much to get a CB last week?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    just another Elway hate angle


    if Elway traded CHJ packaged with a 4th round pick....for a 3rd round pick when we would probably get a comp 3rd for free by him leaving in FA or keeping him and try and resign
    the haters would be screaming at his bad trades


    try another angle...perhaps theres a I hate john Elway club our there you can join
    Wah Wah Wah wah wah
    YOU just hate my Johnny... Wah MODS!

    Blow it out your nose araptahor because this is smack and there is going to be John Elway criticism you big baby! Lol

    I did say opposing fans but since you want to answer all the time Ill ask you what you think abou the Jets aggressively shopping WR Robbie Anderson right now.

    Yes we need a WR and perhaps a straight trade for CHJ would had been ideal for right now instead of waiting for s 2021 comp but anyway that wont happen since its 2:00.

    Oh and because John isnt bright enough to even fathom such a thought. If you want hate Ill give hate.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 01:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention how many trophies you got? Lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention how many trophies you got? Lol
    Well Ill always credit John for the good as well as the bad but Ill also point out that hed have nothing without Shanahan and Manning only because the loyalist absolutely cant fathom anyone else receiving credit over him but oh Id better be careful because atapahoe will also say I'm just a hater...

    Can you see the contradicting act by them?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 01:53 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,033
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Lol Sam and Arapaho going at each other is amusing, especially considering neither one can mention “how many trophies you got?” Lol
    well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

    by the way hows your old rusty trophy?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well I’ll always credit John for the good as well as the bad but I’ll also point out that he’d have nothing without Shanahan and Manning only because the loyalist absolutely can’t fathom anyone else receiving credit over him but oh I’d better be careful because atapahoe will also say I'm “just a hater”...

    Can you see the contradicting act by them?
    of course man, you know i do. I honestly think a lot of fans get hung up on elway the QB and he can do no wrong in their eyes as the GM. or they just look at the past success and just give him a free pass because they are confident that he will get things back on track.

    problem is, there isn't another peyton manning to come save elway from himself. there are chargers fans calling for lynn to get fired and questioning tom telesco after only half a bad year, after going 12-4 the year before. these are chargers fans we are talking about here, you would think Denver fans would hold their team to a much higher standard.

    we are talking about 4 straight years of struggling to get even a decent starting QB and coaching staff, questionable draft decisions.........how many more years of driving the broncos into the ground does he get before he's held accountable? that's what i would be asking if i were a broncos fan.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,058
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

    by the way hows your old rusty trophy?
    past trophies don't help, past success doesn't either (even going back to last season). a fact we are both living and experiencing at the moment.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    well I can...sam cant since his entire existence is hating on Elway...so seeing Elway was involved in all three

    by the way hows your old rusty trophy?
    lmao you say that as if you actually had a hand in any of the Broncos success!

    I love my team and I love the fact that they have trophies to polish but right now youre resorting to a tammybrady12 type defense when you have nothing but straws to cling onto...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 05:11 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,563
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    past trophies don't help, past success doesn't either (even going back to last season). a fact we are both living and experiencing at the moment.
    Yep, just the future. The Broncos have been competitive this year all except the KC game and with the cap space and 7 picks in the first 4 rounds Im excited about the future, and even later this year if we bring Lock back from IR and hes able to play.

    Oh and Im also looking forward to playing your bolts, KC and the raiders. Wins vs those rivals are always good even in a bad season.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Well judging by the amount of disgruntled posters responding in this thread, Id say its pretty easy for everyone else to figure out where this cowardly neg came from.



    Cant beat me in public so attack me with another neg...

    However its ok because I live in the real world and not a fantasy land while at age 20/my boyhood hero can do no wrong!

    And just to let the record show, that I have given Elway a ton of credit and if you care enough about it to neg me then perhaps you should go search my past post.

    Also since you are such a dedicated bronco fan, can we expect you to come to the same defense in favor Beth Bowlen in her case against Joe Eliss or is it that you only cherry pick through your Elway Homerism?

    Neg me all you want but Im not going to stop criticizing the executive. It is my right and theres nothing you or the cute n fuzzy bunnies can do about it!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 08:20 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    And WTH just so you know how effective your negs are.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •