Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Focusing on two plays.....
    Bolles also was in on plays that lead to 24 pts and a Broncos win!!
    Bolles is a winner today
    Dude no.... Just stop. Boles is streaming garbage and needs replaced asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yep!!! He was good enough for us to get a win,
    Period!!!!
    Olineman do their job for 48 plays and have a hold and a false start and they are considered horrible!

Bolles is a winner today
    agreed

All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Bolles is a winner today
    Participation trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There are some players who can be coached up.

There are some players who need to be replaced.

Really only the coaches know who is who.

Whether VJ got a fair shake from the team or not is debatable.

Whatís not debatable is that he didnít get a fair shake from many on these boards.

I donít care that he was fired. It had to happen whether he was treated fairly by the organization or not.

I just find it a little fascinating that the same people who never wanted to give VJ a chance in the first place, are okay with the horrible start by Fangio.

Whether or not heís a superior coordinator is irrelevant. I want to see evidence that heís a superior head coach.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Participation trophy.
    No trophy,
    just part of a team win.
    Bolles was good enough for the majority of the plays today.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post

Whatís not debatable is that he didnít get a fair shake from many on these boards.

I donít care that he was fired. It had to happen whether he was treated fairly by the organization or not.

I just find it a little fascinating that the same people who never wanted to give VJ a chance in the first place, are okay with the horrible start by Fangio.

Whether or not heís a superior coordinator is irrelevant. I want to see evidence that heís a superior head coach.
    Coaches and the players need support right now!
    Media is covering the criticism very well!
    Rich Gannon today couldnít help himself talking up the Brownies! They have been in love with the browns all year.
    Last i checked their GM hasnít produced any playoff appearances, division or conference titles!!! Didnít look like Baker is the guy, wonder when the media will start calling for his job the way they are calling Elways....

What’s not debatable is that he didn’t get a fair shake from many on these boards.

I don’t care that he was fired. It had to happen whether he was treated fairly by the organization or not.

Whether or not he’s a superior coordinator is irrelevant. I want to see evidence that he’s a superior head coach.
    Some people didn't want to give VJ a chance because he had no resume. Compare that to Fangio who has one of the best rťsumťs in the NFL. You can't get evidence for something that is unproven. Vance had his shot and failed spectacularly. Fangio's performance is in progress. And fans are going to be a lot more patient with a coach that has a track record than a guy who doesn't.

It's a pretty simple situation. Don't understand why it's bothering you so much.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Vance was a horrible head coach. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he set this team back with his horrible coaching skills.

Players did not evolve under him due to bad coaching (See Walker in News section).

Not only was Vance a horrible head coach but imo he damaged the Broncos ability to win because of his failures as a coach, leader and teacher.

No trophy,
    just part of a team win.
    Bolles was good enough for the majority of the plays today.
    He had two penalties at a critical time. The false start set the offense back when they were trying to close the game. With the setback they couldnít convert and put the defense back on the field. Bolles has 41 games and he hasnít shown the ability to perform consistently. Heís a bad football player. Hopefully Fangio will have a replacement for him next season.

He had two penalties at a critical time. The false start set the offense back when they were trying to close the game. With the setback they couldnít convert and put the defense back on the field. Bolles has 41 games and he hasnít shown the ability to perform consistently. Heís a bad football player. Hopefully Fangio will have a replacement for him next season.
    How did he block on the 3 tds?

The thing with Vance was that the team routinely looked unprepared especially in his first season. We went into the bye week at 3-1 with a loss to a bad Buffalo team arguably because of Millerís dumb taunting call. Coming out of the bye week we played a winless Giants team down to literal street after agents at WR and we lost by 2 scores and the game never felt close, then the team came out and got shut out by the Chargers then back to back blowouts by the Eagles and Patriots and another blowout against the Dolphins for an 8th straight loss to put us at 3-9.

Any good will he accumulated during that 3-1 start was lost after that Giants game. The subsequent blowouts after were a nail in the coffin. Elway got talked out of firing him and while Joseph did improve his win loss record in year 2 and the team didnít get blown out as much, they still gave up back to back record setting days to Crowel and Gurley, another record setting day to Kittle with a 3rd string QB and no other weapon, and Joseph single handedly cost us a few games with terrible clock management, terrible challenges, and horrendous play calling.

I had high hopes for Vance, I really did. But I donít think he has it in him to be a head coach in this league.

How did he block on the 3 tds?
    Go back and break down every snap on offense. Isolate Bolles and come back with a breakdown of every play. What was his role in the positive plays, the pressures and sacks? If you can do that, we can have a conversation. I doubt you will, because youíre all about cherry picking the good plays - itís the way you operate.

Go back and break down every snap on offense. Isolate Bolles and come back with an breakdown of every play. What was his role in the positive plays, the pressures and sacks? If you can do that, we can have a conversation. I doubt you will, because you’re all about cherry picking the good plays - it’s the way you operate.
    We can see how PFF grades him, I thought he played good enough for us to get the win
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!