Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Yesterday’s clock management was rather VJ-ish.
    At least the team doesn’t quit in the 4th quarter.

They sure do lose leads in the 4th though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Yesterday’s clock management was rather VJ-ish.
    If that is the first time you seen a qb making his 1st-10th start and struggle with clock management than you have not seen very much NFL football
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    If that is the first time you seen a qb making his 1st-10th start and struggle with clock management than you have not seen very much NFL football
    If you think coaches don’t call multiple plays in that situation and tell their QB to have some urgency, you haven’t seen much NFL football either.

And today’s games was even worse, it was down right ugly.

People can refuse to admit it all they want, but this thing is trending just as poorly as the Joseph led team was in year one. I advocated firing Joseph and Woods in year 1, and Elway decided to waste time by keeping them into year 2. Where we stand right now, I don't see much hope for the future, and I wouldn't be opposed to firing this incompetent offensive staff, but am not all the way there on the entire group yet. Elway is obviously the problem, the talent on this team is below par, but Scrangerello is not good at his job and he needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    People can refuse to admit it all they want, but this thing is trending just as poorly as the Joseph led team was in year one. I advocated firing Joseph and Woods in year 1, and Elway decided to waste time by keeping them into year 2. Where we stand right now, I don't see much hope for the future, and I wouldn't be opposed to firing this incompetent offensive staff, but am not all the way there on the entire group yet. Elway is obviously the problem, the talent on this team is below par, but Scrangerello is not good at his job and he needs to be fired.
    I am refusing to admit it, I think this thing is trending up and up!! There is so much here to build on, the offensive group is going to be right where we need it next year

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I am refusing to admit it, I think this thing is trending up and up!! There is so much here to build on, the offensive group is going to be right where we need it next year
    "So much", I disagree. To be fair, you have been echoing this every off-season for how long now ? I have been well off this front office for a long time, been echoing these same thoughts, and here we are again. Maybe this time you will be right, but I will hold my breath until I see it. Because in all honesty, Drew has had 1 good half of football where he has looked like he might be the future. But, outside of that, I don't see much difference between what he and Allen produced. Lock gives a nice interview though.