Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Ok we will see. Let us keep losing see how long that respect last.
    Probably for awhile considering Vic is highly regarded and respected in this league. Unlike VJ, he has decades of success in coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Probably for awhile considering Vic is highly regarded and respected in this league. Unlike VJ, he has decades of success in coaching.
    Respected so much that he is what almost 70 and just getting his first head coaching gig. Good job.

Has Fangio tried to be a HC before? I dont ever really remember his name coming up for HC positions.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Has Fangio tried to be a HC before? I dont ever really remember his name coming up for HC positions.
    I do believe he has interviewed.

There could be a reason his name didnít come up much. It could be that decision makers didnít view him as head coaching material.

Fangio might prove to be a good head coach, but, in a perfect world it would be baffling that the same people who didnít want to give VJ a chance in the first place are okay with Fangioís 2-6 start.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    He will probably be a "leader of DB's only" back with the Bungals soon.
    The Bungals if he's lucky! I was thinking maybe a Matt Foley type gig.

Respected so much that he is what almost 70 and just getting his first head coaching gig. Good job.
    Honestly man, I'm still trying to figure out how Joseph got a gig after his defense let Antonio Brown go for 112 yards and 2 touchdowns on 2 receptions in the first quarter of a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Yep he has

He's 61, not sure how that is almost 70 but carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Two things can be true at the same time.

The team can be bad in the personnel department, AND Vance Joseph could have been a bad head coach.
    No could have been about it, he was a bad HC.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    VJ completely mismanaged in game situations. I don't see that with Vic, not being aggressive is not the same. Vance would challenge or not challenge or call stupid momentum killing time-outs. Just like McDaniels Vance just wasn't ready for that role. Vic I think is just hindered by a bad Oline and an immobile QB, hopefully that changes with some young legs back there
    That's 70% of the problems with this team. Not being aggressive and this play not to lose mentality Vic seems to have is the rest.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I do believe he has interviewed.

There could be a reason his name didn’t come up much. It could be that decision makers didn’t view him as head coaching material.

Fangio might prove to be a good head coach, but, in a perfect world it would be baffling that the same people who didn’t want to give VJ a chance in the first place are okay with Fangio’s 2-6 start.

Preach!!!!! But I'm sure I know the reason why.

Preach!!!!! But I'm sure I know the reason why.
    Preach? A lot of people wanted to give VJ two years. It was clear after two years that the team needed to move in a different direction and you're out here after 8 games into Fangio's tenure complaining?

I still believe VJ wa hired as Elways "Yes Man" he was not qualified to be a Head coach. Elway did not want to wait for the young Shanny to become available and went with a guy who would help him control the team even more.

So, VJ did not get a raw deal, he was in over his head for the Job. Lets hope John backs off and gets the help with how Players are evaluated. He disbanded what was a successful team of Scouts and front office and now we all know it has not gone well.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    VJ was in way over his head. Maybe he will do better in his second opportunity but the main difference in the coaches is players respect Fangio, not so much with VJ.

Also, last I checked, there are still 8 games on the schedule. I highly doubt they lose all 8 of them.
    Based on what evidence?

Wait, what I read from the OP is we would have a winning record this year with VJ in his 3rd year? Or is he/she saying this all on our front office? I didnít read the thread, just the title...my answer to my questions are no to VJ as he was just awful, and yes to our front office putting us in this position.

Fangio at least deserves one more game....just playing because we are so impatient, he deserves another year...or two. Our D is performing their best since SB year and our O / O coordinator needs also a year to see how he grows.

We fire another coach or position coach, who will ever come coach here with Elway at the helm?

Oh and for my edit, our D is performing our best since SB 50 without Chubb and Von not getting record setting sacks...watch film and he is making plays though.
    Last edited by Shiz; 10-31-2019 at 07:11 PM.