Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The scuttle butt Is that he and his wife have been scouting homes in Connecticut and have found one but will not buy until Ma. Home is sold. The trainer did sell his home but bought another one in Plymouth Ma.
    Good to know.

    But does he not own a house in Cali? Says here (article I read) he sold a property in LA. Then again, he and his lovely wife could buy another, and another....
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-01-2019 at 09:31 AM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

    Then who's your QB?
    I don't know. We may end up becoming the Broncos for a few years until we figure all that out...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Their next QB is Jeff George.
    Maybe then the Chiefs can finally reach a super bowl...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Their next QB is Jeff George.
    Perhaps Denver will trade them Drew Lock after we draft Justin Herbert.

    So much for all of TB_Trolls Jarret Stidham talk throughout the preseason.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Perhaps Denver will trade them Drew Lock after we draft Justin Herbert.

    So much for all of TB_Trolls Jarret Stidham talk throughout the preseason.
    Stidham may be good, he may not. None of us were on here and indicated he was going to be Bradys heir. All we said was he looked better than drew luck.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,696
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Stidham may be good, he may not. None of us were on here and indicated he was going to be Bradys heir. All we said was he looked better than drew luck.
    But be straight up with us, how much do you miss Jimmy G these days? If Brady stops playing for you soon, Jimmy G was "the guy".

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,998
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sure, Belichick is the best coach in the NFL, but he hasn't won any super bowls without Brady. Brady is a great leader and can read defenses better than any QB in the league. In short, his football IQ his high, unlike Rivers who can't win in the playoffs. There is little chance that Brady would go to a dumpster fire like the Chargers. It's like going from Park Avenue to a country shack.
    the chargers are a better franchise than the pats were before bellycheat got there. i'm guessing once he retires the pats will go right back to sucking again and you will go back to bandwagon jumping, again.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Stidham may be good, he may not. None of us were on here and indicated he was going to be Bradys heir. All we said was he looked better than drew luck.
    That is exactly what I said and how ironic would it be if Lock ended up your starter ahead of stidham.

    Geez I almost Feel as if Im going to be sued any minute by everyone else whos already owned you.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,998
    unless the chargers don't have any other option, why would they start over with a new QB that will be here maybe 1 year because hes older than dirt? they already have a capable QB that's younger(as well as Mobile behind a bad OL)and has been in the system a full year already. id personally rather have tyrod taylor run the offense while the chargers develop their future QB (whoever that may be) rather than break the bank to bring in a washed up brady for one year.

    again, it all depends on if rivers retires or not.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,696
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    unless the chargers don't have any other option, why would they start over with a new QB that will be here maybe 1 year because hes older than dirt? they already have a capable QB that's younger(as well as Mobile behind a bad OL)and has been in the system a full year already. id personally rather have tyrod taylor run the offense while the chargers develop their future QB (whoever that may be) rather than break the bank to bring in a washed up brady for one year.

    again, it all depends on if rivers retires or not.
    It's very unlikely, but when I first heard it as one of the best options (if he was seriously thinking about moving on), and if Rivers was nearing his last days on the field, why not try out the so called GOAT for a couple? Enough time to find his replacement. I look at it this way, it HAS TO BE a team with a certain amount of talent, in a place he likes, and for coaches/management he appreciates. Maybe that works, but maybe not.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is exactly what I said and how ironic would it be if Lock ended up your starter ahead of stidham.

    Geez I almost Feel as if Im going to be sued any minute by everyone else whos already you
    The problem with most of your comments is that they are unclear. Your original post can be interpreted multiple ways. Learn to write.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But be straight up with us, how much do you miss Jimmy G these days? If Brady stops playing for you soon, Jimmy G was "the guy".
    There are a handful of us (not me) who think the Pats should have kept JG and cut Brady. In my view, JG is still unproven against the best of the best. Being 8-0 against a bunch of crap teams doesn't convince me. He's about to get a dose of reality when he faces Seattle (twice), the Packers, Ravens, and Saints. He's bound to lose 2-3 of those games.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers are a better franchise than the pats were before bellycheat got there. i'm guessing once he retires the pats will go right back to sucking again and you will go back to bandwagon jumping, again.
    The Pats had more super bowl appearances tha the Chargers did before Belichick arrived. You were saying?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,696
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The problem with most of your comments is that they are unclear. Your original post can be interpreted multiple ways. Learn to write.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    There are a handful of us (not me) who think the Pats should have kept JG and cut Brady. In my view, JG is still unproven against the best of the best. Being 8-0 against a bunch of crap teams doesn't convince me. He's about to get a dose of reality when he faces Seattle (twice), the Packers, Ravens, and Saints. He's bound to lose 2-3 of those games.
    Jimmy G is just starting to become a star QB. He is showing some real talent now. But whatever, you'll be looking soon for the next one. Good luck on that.

    As for your response to Sam.....pretty stiff words for a dude who has to hang with the enemy.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Jimmy G is just starting to become a star QB. He is showing some real talent now. But whatever, you'll be looking soon for the next one. Good luck on that.

    As for your response to Sam.....pretty stiff words for a dude who has to hang with the enemy.
    Not stiff words at all. He called me a stupid Patriots fan.

    As far as Jimmy G is concerned, he is nowhere near the top of the league in any important QB statistical measure other than INTs (top 10). He is being inflated due to his 8-0 record. And could he have been a good QB for us? Sure, but could he have been a great one? Who knows. Brady has 2 more super bowls left in him I think. That would make 3 super bowls since Jimmy G left. Doubtful Jimmy G could have delivered 3 titles to NE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •