Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    One thing I liked was that CHJ was actually shadowing the #1 WR (OBJ) on every play. Yes, he got toasted, as OBJ did OBJ things. But I actually appreciated that Fangio gave our best man that responsibility.
    Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Harris didn't do quite as bad as it looked at times. He did get beat on some plays but on others where he gave up a catch, he was there in coverage but OBJ just made some excellent plays. Plus the Browns schemed some ways to try and get him away from Harris.

I'm not saying it was a fine game -- but it wasn't quite as bad as it seemed. OBJ made some plays
    The Browns did scheme and he was effective, but I have to applaud the D-Line as they put pressure and stopped one of the best RB's in the league. Defense was great and the Offense will be better when Allen has time to work with the rest of the receivers. As Riddick gets closer to a return they will have another offensive weapon.

The Broncos are opportunistic for the future once again. May be a interesting second half. And then they will have a QB battle and may find that Franchise guy. If not back to the drawing board.

I laugh so much on whitehead said. Made my day