Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    What have we become when it's a toss up of whether we're gonna beat the Cleveland Browns or not? My, how the mighty have fallen.

The majority of the "knowledgeable sports analysts," say that we're gonna lose this game. If we do, I don't know what to think, feel, do, say, emote, ......

Because we suck as a team, I have been only able to watch 2 games this year on TV because I live in Patriot world.

Please football Gods, don't let us lose to the Cleveland Browns. Please. I offer up this prayer to you.
    Is it just me or do we only get to play the Browns when they are a decent team? Like those AFC Championship games in the late 1980's, or last season when they were finally good again after years of being the worst team around?

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Is it just me or do we only get to play the Browns when they are a decent team? Like those AFC Championship games in the late 1980's, or last season when they were finally good again after years of being the worst team around?
    Perhaps it’s because we’ve always been one of the better teams playing a tougher schedule while they’ve always been a poor team playing lesser teams.

Thanks, Elway.

Go Broncos!

Go Broncos!!!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Interesting stat I just saw, Philip Lindsay has only 3 carries for 11 yards or more this season.

However I do not feel it is his fault, Rich Scangarello needs to do a better job of countering what the opposing defense is giving him.

The browns are horrible against the run, plus we have very green quarterback so I think we are going to see Cleveland’s linebacker 3 yards off the line of scrimmage oppose to their normal 7 yards.

If Lindsay and Freeman can by the those linebackers we should see some huge run plays.

Freeman needs to stop dancing, make one cut and go.

Thanks, Elway!

Win, lose, or tie, I will always be a Broncos fan.... can't wait for the days that we see more wins than losses though.

Let's Go Broncos!!

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Interesting stat I just saw, Philip Lindsay has only 3 carries for 11 yards or more this season.

However I do not feel it is his fault, Rich Scangarello needs to do a better job of countering what the opposing defense is giving him.

The browns are horrible against the run, plus we have very green quarterback so I think we are going to see Cleveland’s linebacker 3 yards off the line of scrimmage oppose to their normal 7 yards.

If Lindsay and Freeman can by the those linebackers we should see some huge run plays.

Freeman needs to stop dancing, make one cut and go.
    He’s had a number of big plays called back on penalties. A lot of it has just been bad luck, such as Bolles holding a guy 10 yards away from the play while Lindsay breaks a long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    He’s had a number of big plays called back on penalties. A lot of it has just been bad luck, such as Bolles holding a guy 10 yards away from the play while Lindsay breaks a long run.
    Again Scangarello needs to counter what the opposing defense/Garrett Bolles is doing.

I know it’s really got to be tough to not only have faith in your left tackle but to not be able to trust him as well. Dude should Pursue a career as a pro wrestler instead of a pro football player.

I just hope no serious injuries and see if we can improve on some things like not so many pre snap penalties better tackling and more aggressive play calling I know all young qc's but let it rip as f;acco said what do have to lose....

Someone will when whos name will start with a b. Guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Someone will when whos name will start with a b. Guaranteed
    Can't argue with that

Thanks Elway!!!!

Hoping for no injuries and a good game.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

The defense is going to be the tone setter! If they get it done the offense will roll along.

Here's to hoping a change brings good things....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich