Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Lol you Brag about rivers being the best under pressure, then you whine about the online allowing pressure hurting rivers game

Which is it, it canít be both

I didnít say crap about okung playing the whole game Sonny

I said he played, as did freeny , as did scho

Three starters when you claimed you played the game with one starter ...only

You ainít wrecked anybody or thing except your self respect with your whiny excuses and flip flops
    This is sad man, Iím really starting to question if you even watch football.

Let me attempt to explain something very basic and simple to you.

Pressure can happen 3 seconds after the snap when the play is allowed to develop and the receivers can complete their routes.

Pressure can also happen 1.5-2 seconds after the ball is snapped where a QB has no chance to make the completion if heís a pocket passer like rivers And the play isnít allowed to develop.

This is the exact reason why he checks down so often, not because itís a part of the scheme like you have claimed before.

Rivers is good at stepping up in the pocket and making plays even with pressure around him.

But when he doesnít have the time he needs? When he canít trust his blocking? Itís very bad because he isnít good at extending plays when the blocking breaks down.

This is why I suggested possibly putting in Taylor if the OL doesnít improve, because Taylor does have the ability to extend plays when the blocking breaks down.

IM being dead serious when I say that if you cannot grasp this simple logic, then youíre hopeless.

There is no double standard or ďflip flopĒ this is how football works.

Also, I mentioned how the OL was without all but one starter, which is a fact. You mention how they had three because one is playing out of position and the other didnít even last the opening drive?

What happened the week before when both the starting tackles did play? It was like night and day.

Rivers still hasnít played well for at least half the games, our receivers havenít either.

But the main issue is the OL Followed by rivers regression and the RZ offense.

You wouldnít know this because you obviously donít watch and just formulate your opinions based on stat sheets alone.

If rivers gets decent time then we should be fine, if not? I think they probably should give Taylor a chance.

Thatís my opinion that I have had since the broncos loss, I have not ďflippedĒ you just lack the football knowledge to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    This is sad man, I’m really starting to question if you even watch football.

Let me attempt to explain something very basic and simple to you.

Pressure can happen 3 seconds after the snap when the play is allowed to develop and the receivers can complete their routes.

Pressure can also happen 1.5-2 seconds after the ball is snapped where a QB has no chance to make the completion if he’s a pocket passer like rivers And the play isn’t allowed to develop.

This is the exact reason why he checks down so often, not because it’s a part of the scheme like you have claimed before.

Rivers is good at stepping up in the pocket and making plays even with pressure around him.

But when he doesn’t have the time he needs? When he can’t trust his blocking? It’s very bad because he isn’t good at extending plays when the blocking breaks down.

This is why I suggested possibly putting in Taylor if the OL doesn’t improve, because Taylor does have the ability to extend plays when the blocking breaks down.

IM being dead serious when I say that if you cannot grasp this simple logic, then you’re hopeless.

There is no double standard or “flip flop” this is how football works.

Also, I mentioned how the OL was without all but one starter, which is a fact. You mention how they had three because one is playing out of position and the other didn’t even last the opening drive?

What happened the week before when both the starting tackles did play? It was like night and day.

Rivers still hasn’t played well for at least half the games, our receivers haven’t either.

But the main issue is the OL Followed by rivers regression and the RZ offense.

You wouldn’t know this because you obviously don’t watch and just formulate your opinions based on stat sheets alone.

If rivers gets decent time then we should be fine, if not? I think they probably should give Taylor a chance.

That’s my opinion that I have had since the broncos loss, I have not “flipped” you just lack the football knowledge to understand.
    With all of the negative reasons, aka EXCUSES you just stated regarding your offense and the amount of time it takes to make or break a play, you should be grateful that the Sparklers are not 0-10, right? Meaning the four wins were astonishingly stupendous to say the least!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    With all of the negative reasons, aka EXCUSES you just stated regarding your offense and the amount of time it takes to make or break a play, you should be grateful that the Sparklers are not 0-10, right? Meaning the four wins were astonishingly stupendous to say the least!
    Tell me whazz, which team is in the afc west basement right now and why do you go around here talking smack like your team isnít bad?

Whatís Astonishing is how easily you detach from reality.