Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That was a good win, against a .500 team.
    They are a .500 team now, after losing to NE
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

That was a good win, against a .500 team.
    There is no arguing the question marks surrounding the Pats Offense. They havenít looked ďgoodĒ in a while. The O-line is certainly a concern.

With that said, I think tonight was a good win. Cold & wind, on the road, opponent in desperate need of a win. Great D and special teams play carried the day. It wasnít sexy, but certainly a good win.

Pats defense is getting exposed tonite.
    And Brady needs some offensive help.....

Pats defense is getting exposed tonite.
    And Brady needs some offensive help.....
    They're not playing well right now and will get blown out of the building against KC if they don't fix things...Houston played a great game and we did not. We are on to Kansas City...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They're not playing well right now and will get blown out of the building against KC if they don't fix things...Houston played a great game and we did not. We are on to Kansas City...
    Houston knows your team really well with their HC and DC both being former coordinators in NE.

Iím hoping they beat KC!!!!!

Houston knows your team really well with their HC and DC both being former coordinators in NE.

Iím hoping they beat KC!!!!!
    It doesnt matter. This is the 2nd time they've beaten us since 2009. They've been our punching bag for a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It doesnt matter. This is the 2nd time they've beaten us since 2009. They've been our punching bag for a while now...
    It is a rarity to see Houston beat New England, maybe weíll see a better match vs KC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It is a rarity to see Houston beat New England, maybe we’ll see a better match vs KC though.
    Defensively, I think they'll improve as half the defense had the flu this week and had to take a separate plane to Houston. But this doesn't excuse the offense who was mostly healthy. KC is capable of hanging 40+ on us...and NE's offense is not capable of scoring that many points.

At this point it's clear the offensive problems have to do with Brady not trusting his WRs except Edelman. None of them except Jules is on the same page with him, even Dorsett who is in year 3 in this offense.

Harder to tap into the other team's radios and hear their plays when you're the away team
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

I bet the Patriots all of a sudden look like their old selves this time. I've seen this talk before about how the Patriots are on their way down....then they rise up and pound you. I am hopeful....but I'm not buying this poor Patriots stuff this time.

If the Chiefs beat the Patriots this time...then I think the Patriots are headed toward wild card weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I bet the Patriots all of a sudden look like their old selves this time. I've seen this talk before about how the Patriots are on their way down....then they rise up and pound you. I am hopeful....but I'm not buying this poor Patriots stuff this time.
    Your right..
    They are at home, where they look like a different team.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-05-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Every winning team looks different when they lose.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

It makes a difference when they get to play cupcake teams. That "unstoppable defense" suddenly gave up yards and points when the opposing offense wasn't complete garbage.

I'm sure this will be a good game (Pats show a three point cheating advantage). I'll be going for the Chiefs because I hate them slightly less than the Patriots.