Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    If the Chiefs beat the Patriots this time...then I think the Patriots are headed toward wild card weekend.
    Most probably, but they would have to lose another game after that for that to happen- maybe against Buffalo.

Apparently the Chiefs mistakenly sent a bunch of their equipment, including helmets and shoulder pads, to Newark, NJ and they are trying to rush it to Foxborough in time for today's game It impacts 35 players.

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-ha...sent-to-newark
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

That’s how you beat Houston!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That’s how you beat Houston!!!!
    Exceptional win for Denver!

Do you think Houston might have spent to much time celebrating after last week’s Super Bowl victory?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Do you think Houston might have spent to much time celebrating after last week’s Super Bowl victory?
    Yes!!!!......I’d love to say we are that good but i believe they looked past us after the pats win

Kansas City played well today, but without a doubt the refs played a factor in taking 2 sure TDs away from us (on the fumble return that was blown dead too early, and of course Harry's touchdown where they ruled him out of bounds). Nothing KC did today makes me think they have a shot at beating Baltimore or going to the Super Bowl....they are a good team, not great.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Kansas City played well today, but without a doubt the refs played a factor in taking 2 sure TDs away from us (on the fumble return that was blown dead too early, and of course Harry's touchdown where they ruled him out of bounds). Nothing KC did today makes me think they have a shot at beating Baltimore or going to the Super Bowl....they are a good team, not great.
    lol.

10 Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    lol.

10 Characters
    You can laugh, but on Kelce's fumble Gilmore picked it up and was going to run it back to the end zone but the refs blew the whistle. They are told NOT to do that in those situations and let the play run its course and they will review it afterwards. Then Harry scored a clear TD and some dumb line judge said he stepped out of bounds when he didn't.

Exceptional win for Kansas City!

Do you think the Patriots had a hangover after losing last week's Super Bowl?

Good win for KC. NE’s offense has to be better. Hopefully KC will be visiting Massachusetts again next month, but the Pats need to get it done against a very solid Bills team. Nothing is easy at this point in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Exceptional win for Kansas City!

Do you think the Patriots had a hangover after losing last week's Super Bowl?
    Nope. I think NE’s offense is bad and KC outplayed them.

Typically the pats get the benefit and calls
    But it seems the league is switching favorites

Now I hope the pats never win another game ... ever

But they did get screwed multiple times by the refs

Nope. I think NE’s offense is bad and KC outplayed them.
    I totally agree KC was the better team, but it's frustrating when the Pats still could have won the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I totally agree KC was the better team, but it's frustrating when the Pats still could have won the game.
    Bad officiating is the NFL standard. Some games you’re the windshield and some games your the bug. Pats have benefitted from the aforementioned reffing in the past - tonight was a different story. If NE takes care of business, they’ll get a 2nd bite at the KC apple next month - I like their chances...

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Now I hope the pats never win another game ... ever
    I think you’ll end up being disappointed. 👍