Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    the pansies could be in trouble in about 6 weeks because they haven't had any competition at all up to this point & have no idea what it will be like to play in such games...

combined record of the teams they have played so far is 12-32 & if you take buffalo (who nearly beat them) out it's an astonishing 7-31

we shall see what kind of team they actually have in 2 months when after the browns they have ravens, eagles, cowboys, texans & chiefs...i think the lack of competition so far is going to be detrimental to them when these teams roll up on them.
    from a different thread...

well well well, here we are 6 weeks later & i hate to tell you (not really) pansy fans i told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!

2-3 with the only wins over terrible eagles & cowboys teams, your team is in big trouble & you better damn well hope you can beat buffalo in 2 weeks or it is over because we all know you can't win on the road as a wildcard team.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

well well well, here we are 6 weeks later & i hate to tell you (not really) pansy fans i told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!

2-3 with the only wins over terrible eagles & cowboys teams, your team is in big trouble & you better damn well hope you can beat buffalo in 2 weeks or it is over because we all know you can't win on the road as a wildcard team.
    Pats can’t win on the road? Or they can’t win on the road as a WC team? It’s hard to tell how they’d do as a WC team, since it’s been so long since they’ve been in that position...

I appreciate your desperate hatred though...

How is 10-3 and a shot at the 2 seed "real trouble?" Baltimore is the best team in the league and the Pats deservedly lost. Today's game was winnable but they came up a bit short. As the 2 seed, the Pats will likely see the Chiefs in the AFC Divisional, and if they make a few adjustments from today's game they should be in decent shape for that game. Then the Pats will be in the AFC Championship, where they will likely lose to the Ravens. There's nothing "trouble" about it. Oh BTW, there is 0% chance the Pats will be on the road in their first playoff game.

and I'm sure there are countless threads were we all told you broncos fans that you are going to suck this year, and we were 100% right.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

lol!

the end is right around the corner pansy fans

lol!

I wouldn’t bet on it if I were you

lol!

Why do you care when the end is around for us? The Broncos will still suck...at least the Pats have a dynasty to fall back on.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why do you care when the end is around for us? The Broncos will still suck...at least the Pats have a dynasty to fall back on.
    why the hell are you on a broncos forum?

because you chowder heads are so damn desperate for our respect & nobody here is ever going to respect you or your cheating organization!

your team is headed for a free fall while the broncos are headed in the right direction, so nobody here gives a damn about the pansies so while don't you go cry in a corner about your team falling apart finally

why the hell are you on a broncos forum?

because you chowder heads are so damn desperate for our respect & nobody here is ever going to respect you or your cheating organization!

your team is headed for a free fall while the broncos are headed in the right direction, so nobody here gives a damn about the pansies so while don't you go cry in a corner about your team falling apart finally
    We are here because it's a SMACK forum, meaning fans of other teams can come here and talk smack.

At 10-3 the Pats are in free fall? Isn't that the same song and dance every year from you guys? You win 2 games in a row, and all of a sudden "we are heading in the right direction..."?

We'll see what happens. The pats certainly are going to be going downward sooner rather than later, but save the freefall stuff when the Pats are 5-7 like you guys. And who's to say the Pats won't get themselves a stud QB in the draft?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.

How is 10-3 and a shot at the 2 seed "real trouble?" Baltimore is the best team in the league and the Pats deservedly lost. Today's game was winnable but they came up a bit short. As the 2 seed, the Pats will likely see the Chiefs in the AFC Divisional, and if they make a few adjustments from today's game they should be in decent shape for that game. Then the Pats will be in the AFC Championship, where they will likely lose to the Ravens. There's nothing "trouble" about it. Oh BTW, there is 0% chance the Pats will be on the road in their first playoff game.

and I'm sure there are countless threads were we all told you broncos fans that you are going to suck this year, and we were 100% right.
    Still awful sure of your team I see. You are already calling wins to imaginary games you have no idea are really going to happen yet. The Patriots are still falling apart. Yeah...this was a closer game than it should have been. They gave the Chiefs a run for their money but remember....the Chiefs beat them at home where they never lose and they did it with Mahomes having a busted hand all game. Couldn't throw down field like usual. I bet the Pats lose to Buffalo next.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Still awful sure of your team I see. You are already calling wins to imaginary games you have no idea are really going to happen yet. The Patriots are still falling apart. Yeah...this was a closer game than it should have been. They gave the Chiefs a run for their money but remember....the Chiefs beat them at home where they never lose and they did it with Mahomes having a busted hand all game. Couldn't throw down field like usual. I bet the Pats lose to Buffalo next.
    Losing to Buffalo is a real possibility. NE’s offense will have problems against their talented defense. Pats D need to have a huge game - but for now they’re on to Cincinnati.....

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    You are correct. There is no guarantee that the Chiefs even make the AFC divisional. I assumed they would in my analysis, and I probably should not be giving your team the benefit of the doubt. And if we are making bets, then I bet the Chiefs lose in the playoffs once again. BTW, dont worry about Buffalo. You have the Broncos up next who are playing well right now. You know as well I do that last night's game should have gone to OT and you needed Boger's staff to bail you out
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-09-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Losing to Buffalo is a real possibility. NE’s offense will have problems against their talented defense. Pats D need to have a huge game - but for now they’re on to Cincinnati.....
    The game next week in Cincinnati should be a cake walk for the Patsy's but, "on any given Sunday".....

I think Brady's confidence is starting to crumble. His ability to identify the most open receiver AND ensure his pass is accurate is starting to wane.

Yesterdays loss was a good indicator, IMO.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    The game next week in Cincinnati should be a cake walk for the Patsy's but, "on any given Sunday".....

I think Brady's confidence is starting to crumble. His ability to identify the most open receiver AND ensure his pass is accurate is starting to wane.

Yesterdays loss was a good indicator, IMO.
    Open receivers? Obviously you haven't been watching the Pats...he's not playing his best for sure, but his line is not blocking and no one is getting open.

Kansas City played well today, but without a doubt the refs played a factor in taking 2 sure TDs away from us (on the fumble return that was blown dead too early, and of course Harry's touchdown where they ruled him out of bounds). Nothing KC did today makes me think they have a shot at beating Baltimore or going to the Super Bowl....they are a good team, not great.
    I think it's a stretch to say "KC doesn't have a shot" as in impossible?. Remember, "on any given Sunday"......
    Utah Bronco Freak

Open receivers? Obviously you haven't been watching the Pats...he's not playing his best for sure, but his line is not blocking and no one is getting open.
    And how many times were the receivers "OPEN" yesterday but dropped the pass? Numerous times.
    Utah Bronco Freak