Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why isn't he fangios guy?...because he is a raw prospect that hasn't practiced since week two in preseason, and therefore isn't inclined to start him ?

I see nothing that screams Fangio doesn't want Lock
    Because any head coach would be eager to rush his young prospect back as soon as possible. That is why!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Because any head coach would be eager to rush his young prospect back as soon as possible. That is why!
    not a smart one...not a good one...perhaps an idiot of a coach might rush a rookie that's been on ir for 3 months, hasn't had any reps, hasn't practiced with the team, no snaps,

a smart coach gives him spme practice time

not a smart one...not a good one...perhaps an idiot of a coach might rush a rookie that's been on ir for 3 months, hasn't had any reps, hasn't practiced with the team, no snaps,

a smart coach gives him spme practice time
    That is what Iím saying goofy! Lol I didnít say rush him to the playing field. Iíve been saying all week heíd be excited to just get him back and off IR.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-15-2019 at 05:49 PM.

whine sniff whine snivel, cry, sob, lie...wash repeat

I don't care if rivers is a fault...I don't care if its a horrible oline that your esteemed GM has failed to fix in 5 seasons

its like you bragging that rivers is so great he can make any scrub wr look like a probowlerÖ.then later crying around when the bolts lose that he has crappy receivers
    you boast that rivers is so God like under pressure...then cry around about the oline not giving him time

all im telling you is have some damn consistency
    Iím not being consistent?? Coming from you thatís absolutely hilarious!

You donít watch the games, you donít know the difference between making plays under pressure when a play is allowed to develop vs getting pressure when plays are not allowed to develop because you have the worst pass blocking in the NFL.

You didnít even know that okung went out in the first drive of the game. You also think that if a QB is good under pressure that pass protection doesnít matter.

You are not knowledgeable enough to debate this and the fact that you pretend like you know more than me simply from looking at the stat sheet and game logs really says it all.

Keep running your football ignorant mouth about things youíre clueless about, im moving on from this idiotic debate.

That is what Iím saying goofy! Lol I didnít say rush him to the playing field. Iíve been saying all week heíd be excited to just get him back and off IR.

No that isnít what you said

You said: I like Drew Lock but Itís looking more and more as if Drew is not Vic Fangios guy.

I then why ? I havenít seen anything like that

And you said : Because any head coach would be eager to rush his young prospect back as soon as possible. That is why!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, I didn't. I said Marino was better than Rivers and THEN I said Marino went a SB. I didn't say Marino going to the SB was THE reason he was better.
    You implied it otherwise why mention it? You bandwagon pats fans crack me the hell up with your ignorant football opinions.

Itís no different than if I said ďrivers is better than Brady, he isnít a cheaterĒ

Stop being an ignorant know nothing front running bandwagon jumping pansy fan and Iíll stop pointing these things out to you, deal?

No that isnít what you said

You said: I like Drew Lock but Itís looking more and more as if Drew is not Vic Fangios guy.

I then why ? I havenít seen anything like that

And you said : Because any head coach would be eager to rush his young prospect back as soon as possible. That is why!
    Of course and where did you get the notion that I meant the playing field?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Iím not being consistent?? Coming from you thatís absolutely hilarious!

You donít watch the games, you donít know the difference between making plays under pressure when a play is allowed to develop vs getting pressure when plays are not allowed to develop because you have the worst pass blocking in the NFL.

You didnít even know that okung went out in the first drive of the game. You also think that if a QB is good under pressure that pass protection doesnít matter.

You are not knowledgeable enough to debate this and the fact that you pretend like you know more than me simply from looking at the stat sheet and game logs really says it all.

Keep running your football ignorant mouth about things youíre clueless about, im moving on from this idiotic debate.
    Need some cheese for that whine

Need some cheese for that whine
    He basically calls you out on your football knowledge and thatís the best you can do.

He basically calls you out on your football knowledge and thatís the best you can do.
    Heís just trolling to get the last word in, he can have it.

You implied it otherwise why mention it? You bandwagon pats fans crack me the hell up with your ignorant football opinions.

It’s no different than if I said “rivers is better than Brady, he isn’t a cheater”

Stop being an ignorant know nothing front running bandwagon jumping pansy fan and I’ll stop pointing these things out to you, deal?
    You know nothing about my history as a Patriots fan, so back off. Do me a favor and come back when your team gets a super bowl. Right now, you are foolishly talking smack with the rest of us whose teams have a combined total of 13 titles, whereas the Chargers have been a big zero.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You know nothing about my history as a Patriots fan, so back off. Do me a favor and come back when your team gets a super bowl. Right now, you are foolishly talking smack with the rest of us whose teams have a combined total of 13 titles, whereas the Chargers have been a big zero.
    Iíve seen your history here and itís all I need to know. Like I said before, youíre beneath me as a fan.

When belllycheat retires and your team goes back to sucking again we will never see you here again, at least not as a pats fan.

Therefore you stroking your rings is meaningless to me.

I’ve seen your history here and it’s all I need to know. Like I said before, you’re beneath me as a fan.

When belllycheat retires and your team goes back to sucking again we will never see you here again, at least not as a pats fan.

Therefore you stroking your rings is meaningless to me.
    If I'm beneath you, why do you keep responding to me? I've seen your history here too - nothing but bravado about how good the Chargers are only to have your foot in your mouth week after week. At least you're entertaining...I'll give you that. BTW, I even changed my signature for you.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 11-16-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Heís just trolling to get the last word in, he can have it.
    Dude I already won days ago pointing out your talk out both ends

You know it, your cute lil Sammy knows it

Your excuses are catching up to you

Dude I already won days ago pointing out your talk out both ends

You know it, your cute lil Sammy knows it

Your excuses are catching up to you
    LOL sure man, when you don't understand football and never watch the games you win every argument, don't you?

you tried to talk smack to me because i said rivers was one of the best under pressure a couple years ago, i posted factual data backing it up.

Philip Rivers is having a career year in 2018, and that extends to his play in the face of pressure. He leads the league in passer rating when hurried at 92.0, six points better than any other quarterback, and has averaged almost eight yards per attempt on those plays.
    https://www.pff.com/news/pro-the-nfl...under-pressure

oh wait, i forgot. that's a pff article so they must be lying?

or how about you tried to claim that okung played in the raiders game because he was in the game log but you didn't watch the game or you would know he went out on the very first drive.

you also claimed the chargers pass blocking is no worse than the broncos (even though you don't watch the games) yet i provided proof that's definitely not the case.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-10...lyst-takeaways

more lies from pff i take it?

you really make the argument that pff isn't credible because you apparently don't know the difference between player grades and factual data, but the garbage smack you run about games you don't watch is? GTHOH with that dumb ass nonsense!

oh and to top it off, you honestly think that if a player is good against pressure like rivers has been at times in his career, that the OL should not matter. as if all pressure happens at the same time and if you're good against pressure it shouldn't matter. the fact that you think that's a contradiction really shows your football ignorance.

you are not winning any arguments here arapaho except for in your own delusional mind, you're accomplishing nothing except making yourself look like a damn fool and wasting my time.

STOP WASTING MY TIME AND ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAME OF FOOTBALL BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR FOOTBALL IGNORANT MOUTH.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-17-2019 at 07:54 AM.