Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poor Derek is gonna cry again on Thursday!

WHEN YOU WAKE UP ON THURSDAY KNOWING JOEY BOSA AND MELVIN INGRAM ARE COMING TO SMASH YOU.

Raiturds are going down, they may be more respectable this year but it's now Philvember, i'm afraid to inform you (DS) that it's too late in the season to hope for a dub for the raiders.

don't worry DS, i won't be too ruthless with the sig i make you wear after you lose.

this is the first smack i have actually ran in weeks, hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me

1 game winning streak smack - I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    1 game winning streak smack - I like it!
    2 games, get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    2 games, get it right!

Ok. Sometimes I have to catch up...

A Pats troll AFCE is telling the Chagrers fan AFCW about smacking the Raiders fan AFCW on the Broncos AFCW fan site

Where is that head scratch emoji ?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

2 games, get it right!
    I stand corrected. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post

A Pats troll AFCE is telling the Chagrers fan AFCW about smacking the Raiders fan AFCW on the Broncos AFCW fan site

Itís not hard. Perhaps you should apply yourself a bit more....

<<<< this one?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    <<<< this one?
    That’s the one!

This game might actually be entertaining....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Best team! best forum! best fans! People get addicted!

Go Broncos!

WHEN YOU WAKE UP ON THURSDAY KNOWING JOEY BOSA AND MELVIN INGRAM ARE COMING TO SMASH YOU.

But then you remember you have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL.

Raiturds are going down, they may be more respectable this year but it's now Philvember
    THAT'S RIGHT! It is Phil's time of the month.

Like Stafford, he's gonna shred our pathetic defense. And then lose. But the funny part is no one will be surprised.

By the way, how's your run defense?

i'm afraid to inform you (DS) that it's too late in the season to hope for a dub for the raiders.

don't worry DS, i won't be too ruthless with the sig i make you wear after you lose.
    I think you're gonna like what I have ready for you. It's a sig for the ages.

I don't expect a blowout. In fact, I think either Carr will win it late or Rivers will lose it late. And either way, no one will be surprised.

Raiders 27-24

this is the first smack i have actually ran in weeks, hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me
    It will definitely come back.....because raw crow meat is your favorite protein!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    THAT'S RIGHT! It is Phil's time of the month.

Like Stafford, he's gonna shred our pathetic defense. And then lose. But the funny part is no one will be surprised.

By the way, how's your run defense?
    Yeah the turds OL has been good but so was the packers and it didnít matter.

The run defense looked solid last week, thanks for asking!

I think you're gonna like what I have ready for you. It's a sig for the ages.

I don't expect a blowout. In fact, I think either Carr will win it late or Rivers will lose it late. And either way, no one will be surprised.

Raiders 27-24
    I expect it to be a good game but I donít think Carr will be winning anything late.

If the chargers go back to making big mistakes then the raiders have a chance to win.

If the chargers give you their best shot like they did the packers, itís gonna be a loooong day.

Chargers 31

Raiturds 21

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    It will definitely come back.....because raw crow meat is your favorite protein!
    Who are you to talk about crow eating? You donít have the guts to even make a prediction, you just talk smack while your team implodes around you.

Stick to crapping your depends and wishing you could find your dentures, old fart.

Who are you to talk about crow eating? You don’t have the guts to even make a prediction, you just talk smack while your team implodes around you.

Stick to crapping your depends and wishing you could find your dentures, old fart.
    Now you're starting get it about me! You know better than anyone what predicting will get you? Tons of crow pie shoved into your face!

I felt like predicting the Sparklers were going to get blown out of the stadium by the Packers last Sunday but me being older and certainly much wiser than you, I learned long ago that predicting the outcome of games in the manner that you do will most likely cause mental misery and prove to be embarrassingly WRONG! And you don't care!

You continue to prove yourself WRONG week in and week out. Your personality and inflated ego won't allow you be humble and reserved.
    You're a whiny crybaby...period!

And, I'll assume you have parents so I wonder if you make fun of them about their dentures, crapping their depends...blah, blah, blah! I'll bet you do and much worse things. You probably still live with them....don't you little boy....but it's more likely they disowned you decades ago!

Your team has done a huge amount of "imploding around you" too and you continue to talk smack...you whiny crybaby hypocrite!
    Utah Bronco Freak