Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 128
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Okung played last night? Thatís news to me. The center is our third center this year but heís now a starter because heís been forced to start three games? You prove to be clueless yet again.

    But first you say itís the talent around rivers and now youíre saying itís because of rivers choking,

    Do you even know what it is youíre trying to argue? Or are you just thrilled to finally be back talking smack and it really doesnít matter?

    Havenít seen you run your mouth this much since the off season. But at least I can make fun of you for being so damn ignorant.

    Lmao now you havenít seen me smack much? Iím here every single day fool

    You look on okungs game logs has him playing As does freeny and scho

    All three are starters, I said the center has started the last three games didnít say he was all pro

    Seems like such a great GM with Seven years under his belt would have fixed that online and added the depth needed... with a pro bowl qb whoís a statue seems like keeping the dude up and from him folding under pressure would have been the focus

    Iím just commenting on your weekly change of EXCUSES

    Backed by your years of Crap, like bragging rivers is the best qb under pressure one day

    Then whining about rivers failing because heís under pressure 😆

    Again get your whiny excuses in order man

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Lmao now you haven’t seen me smack much? I’m here every single day fool

    You look on okungs game logs has him playing As does freeny and scho

    All three are starters, I said the center has started the last three games didn’t say he was all pro

    Seems like such a great GM with Seven years under his belt would have fixed that online and added the depth needed... with a pro bowl qb who’s a statue seems like keeping the dude up and from him folding under pressure would have been the focus

    I’m just commenting on your weekly change of EXCUSES

    Backed by your years of Crap, like bragging rivers is the best qb under pressure one day

    Then whining about rivers failing because he’s under pressure ��

    Again get your whiny excuses in order man
    game log? you really are that clueless, huh? dude went out of the game on the first drive

    The Chargers began the night without right tackle Sam Tevi. They lost left tackle Russell Okung early.

    Okung injured his groin on Philip Rivers‘ interception on the first drive.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-groin-injury/

    do you actually watch football or just read stat lines? the only chargers OL'men to be the natural starter at his position in that game was MS, that is an absolute fact. stop embarrassing yourself and actually watch the games if you're going to open your mouth and pretend to know anything.

    oh and show me where i said he was "the best QB under pressure"? this is what you do, you lie and put words in my mouth in order to talk smack, it's actually pathetic. i posted actual data that had him as "one of the best" against pressure a couple years ago.





    JUST AN UNARGUABLE FACT FOR YOUR IGNORANT DONKO ASS.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    game log? you really are that clueless, huh? dude went out of the game on the first drive



    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-groin-injury/

    do you actually watch football or just read stat lines? the only chargers OL'men to be the natural starter at his position in that game was MS, that is an absolute fact. stop embarrassing yourself and actually watch the games if you're going to open your mouth and pretend to know anything.

    oh and show me where i said he was "the best QB under pressure"? this is what you do, you lie and put words in my mouth in order to talk smack, it's actually pathetic. i posted actual data that had him as "one of the best" against pressure a couple years ago.





    JUST AN UNARGUABLE FACT FOR YOUR IGNORANT DONKO ASS.
    PFF ?? they had Bolles rated as the #4 pass blocking OT lmao


    you keep insisting that I ignore this ^^^ PFF crap...wrong

    what I focus on is you whining that rivers is the best under pressure, and continually providing your PFF proof

    and then constantly crying about the bad pass blocking as the reason your offense struggles
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/rep...tion&p=5844312
    the chargers got okung back finally, an absolute enormous upgrade from who's been starting there all season. it should change the protection scheme a lot and allow a shift in protection to the struggling right side. if the chargers could somehow improve their pass protection, that would be the best way to improve their offense by far
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...34#post5842034
    He probably would do “better” but how much better? Did you watch that game? That OL is why I know they won’t come back from this even after they get guys healthy.

    I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.


    SO WHICH IS IT BAP??...IS RIVERS THE BEST UNDER PRESSURE AS YOU CLAIM WITH PFF, OR IS HE NOT AND THE BAD OLINE IS HURTING HIS GAME
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-12-2019 at 08:59 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,449
    Here we go again with the Baph excuses...

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Here we go again with the Baph excuses...
    they never stop

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    PFF ?? they had Bolles rated as the #4 pass blocking OT lmao


    you keep insisting that I ignore this ^^^ PFF crap...wrong

    what I focus on is you whining that rivers is the best under pressure, and continually providing your PFF proof

    and then constantly crying about the bad pass blocking as the reason your offense struggles
    "PFF crap"? you mean PFF's player grades? so let me get this straight.....you don't know the difference between PFF player grades and QB rating? or total yards?

    look at those graphics again, it's QB rating under pressure and total yards under pressure, has nothing to do with player grades.

    the FACT is, when i said rivers was one of the best under pressure a couple years ago, it was 100% based off of QB rating while under pressure and total yards under pressure, not PFF player grades. this is seriously pathetic man, when will you ever learn to not run your mouth when you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about?



    SO WHICH IS IT BAP??...IS RIVERS THE BEST UNDER PRESSURE AS YOU CLAIM WITH PFF, OR IS HE NOT AND THE BAD OLINE IS HURTING HIS GAME
    I already explained this to you in full detail in the very post you quoted. why don't you break that down and tell me why i'm mistaken?

    if the plays have time to develop rivers has been good under pressure, he's always been good at stepping up in the pocket and throwing strikes with defenders in his face. this year he's definitely regressed as ive pointed out several times but in the GB game where he had decent protection his performance was night and day compared to the raiders game and other games where he didn't have his tackles and didn't have any time for the plays to develop.

    all pressures do not happen at the same exact time, that's what you're unable to understand. you think all pressures are equal and that a QB can just make a throw on any pressure "if he's good under pressure". you couldn't be more wrong but whats the point in arguing with you?

    oh and there's this as well.



    JUST MORE FACTS FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS.

    MAKING PLAYS UNDER PRESSURE IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THE PLAY HAS TIME TO DEVELOP......LEARN ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Here we go again with the Baph excuses...
    what excuse am i making exactly? what am i wrong about? care to elaborate?

    yes the chargers OL is their biggest problem on their team, easily. yes rivers has regressed and its also a problem, yes the RZ offense is also a huge problem. these are things i have mentioned several times around here.

    so again, what am i making an excuse for? i'll wait.


    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    they never stop
    what excuse arapaho? you don't even have a clue what the hell you're talking about so it doesn't surprise me you think i'm making excuses.

    but even if i was, your a damn hypocrite. you make excuses yourself, you made an excuse for the cowboys losing to the chargers on thanksgiving because they didn't have one guy

    your credibility here is pretty shot dude, i'm not sure if you realize that.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    oh and arapaho? bolles has a 65.7 player grade on PFF, good enough for 38th among all tackles. not sure where the hell you got 4th from but you're mistaken yet again.


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    "PFF crap"? you mean PFF's player grades? so let me get this straight.....you don't know the difference between PFF player grades and QB rating? or total yards?

    look at those graphics again, it's QB rating under pressure and total yards under pressure, has nothing to do with player grades.

    the FACT is, when i said rivers was one of the best under pressure a couple years ago, it was 100% based off of QB rating while under pressure and total yards under pressure, not PFF player grades. this is seriously pathetic man, when will you ever learn to not run your mouth when you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about?





    I already explained this to you in full detail in the very post you quoted. why don't you break that down and tell me why i'm mistaken?

    if the plays have time to develop rivers has been good under pressure, he's always been good at stepping up in the pocket and throwing strikes with defenders in his face. this year he's definitely regressed as ive pointed out several times but in the GB game where he had decent protection his performance was night and day compared to the raiders game and other games where he didn't have his tackles and didn't have any time for the plays to develop.

    all pressures do not happen at the same exact time, that's what you're unable to understand. you think all pressures are equal and that a QB can just make a throw on any pressure "if he's good under pressure". you couldn't be more wrong but whats the point in arguing with you?

    oh and there's this as well.



    JUST MORE FACTS FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS.

    MAKING PLAYS UNDER PRESSURE IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THE PLAY HAS TIME TO DEVELOP......LEARN ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.

    lmao once again bap...EITHER RIVERS ISTHE BEST UNDER PRESSURE OR HE ISNT

    you cant cry about how great river's is under pressure....then whine about the porous oline not giving rivers time

    great qb who are good under pressure will pick apart the defenses who blitz...great qbs can read the defense and know where to go with the ball, and get it out quick!!, great qbs like manning can make a bad oline look better than they really are...is that rivers or not??

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lmao once again bap...EITHER RIVERS ISTHE BEST UNDER PRESSURE OR HE ISNT

    you cant cry about how great river's is under pressure....then whine about the porous oline not giving rivers time

    great qb who are good under pressure will pick apart the defenses who blitz...great qbs can read the defense and know where to go with the ball, and get it out quick!!, great qbs like manning can make a bad oline look better than they really are...is that rivers or not??
    so you're now saying rivers can't read defenses??? rivers can't get the ball out quickly??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

    i'm not arguing about it with you anymore, if you have any more questions read the detailed posts ive already made on the subject and learn something for once in your life.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you're now saying rivers can't read defenses??? rivers can't get the ball out quickly??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

    i'm not arguing about it with you anymore, if you have any more questions read the detailed posts ive already made on the subject and learn something for once in your life.
    Quit twisting it because you know Iím right

    If rivers is the best qb at playing under pressure

    As you continue to say and provide pff as your proof

    Then why do you continually whine about the online ?

    Itís really simple right

    I never said rivers couldnít read a defense drama queen

    I said good qbs can make a bad online look better

    I simply asking you to define your argument

    Either rivers is the best qb under pressure as you claim

    Or heís not and the online is a problem

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Quit twisting it because you know I’m right
    right about what? that the best QB's know how to read defenses and have quick releases? sure i agree, two things rivers has excelled at his entire career. other than that you couldn't be more wrong.

    If rivers is the best qb at playing under pressure
    never said he was "the" best, i said a couple years ago he was one of the best based on facts presented by PFF, not player performance grades. you have no idea what the difference is between pff player grades and actual hard facts like QB rating under pressure and total yards under pressure.

    we can't even have a discussion here because you're not knowledgeable enough or (more likely) purposely trolling.

    As you continue to say and provide pff as your proof
    again, you're not knowledgeable enough to understand.

    Then why do you continually whine about the online ?

    It’s really simple right

    I never said rivers couldn’t read a defense drama queen

    I said good qbs can make a bad online look better

    I simply asking you to define your argument

    Either rivers is the best qb under pressure as you claim

    Or he’s not and the online is a problem
    again, never said he was the best, certainly not in his current state of regression. but ive explained in full detailed what the difference is and you flat out ignore it. you clearly don't understand that when the protection is as bad as it is right now (worst in the league in terms of overall pressures) and he has guys in his face in under 2 seconds, it's much different than having 2.5-3 seconds so the play can develop.

    rivers has been great at stepping up in the pocket and making plays with guys right in his face. ive never argued that rivers doesn't need decent blocking to be successful at any point in his career.

    being good vs pressure does not mean you don't need time for plays to actually develop, every single QB does, especially the slow pocket passers that can't extend plays like Wilson for example.

    now, tell me why you disagree with that above logic and then maybe we can have an actual discussion here. until then, go learn something about what the hell you're talking about and then get at me.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-12-2019 at 07:55 PM.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    right about what? that the best QB's know how to read defenses and have quick releases? sure i agree, two things rivers has excelled at his entire career. other than that you couldn't be more wrong.



    never said he was "the" best, i said a couple years ago he was one of the best based on facts presented by PFF, not player performance grades. you have no idea what the difference is between pff player grades and actual hard facts like QB rating under pressure and total yards under pressure.

    we can't even have a discussion here because you're not knowledgeable enough or (more likely) purposely trolling.



    again, you're not knowledgeable enough to understand.



    again, never said he was the best, certainly not in his current state of regression. but ive explained in full detailed what the difference is and you flat out ignore it. you clearly don't understand that when the protection is as bad as it is right now (worst in the league in terms of overall pressures) and he has guys in his face in under 2 seconds, it's much different than having 2.5-3 seconds so the play can develop.

    rivers has been great at stepping up in the pocket and making plays with guys right in his face. ive never argued that rivers doesn't need decent blocking to be successful at any point in his career.

    being good vs pressure does not mean you don't need time for plays to actually develop, every single QB does, especially the slow pocket passers that can't extend plays like Wilson for example.

    now, tell me why you disagree with that above logic and then maybe we can have an actual discussion here. until then, go learn something about what the hell you're talking about and then get at me.
    and is your pass protection any worse than what we've seen from the broncos lately

    no it isn't

    look when you brag about how great rivers is beating the blitz or under pressure, then im gonna highlight your excuses about the oline

    either the oline is the reason rivers is struggling, or in reality he isn't that great under pressure as PFF suggests, or your talent level behind him isn't as exceptionally talented as you think

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,449
    Baph, I think you may want to refrain from these smack threads in the future. Usually they blow up in your face...

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh and arapaho? bolles has a 65.7 player grade on PFF, good enough for 38th among all tackles. not sure where the hell you got 4th from but you're mistaken yet again.

    I didn't say he was currently fool...earlier this year he was at a point...which you can find reference too in the bolles thread in GD

    which is just another reason PFF is flawed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •