Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yeah the turds OL has been good but so was the packers and it didnít matter.
    But you know how the Chargers have been. They're the definition of any given Sunday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bosa and/or Ingram got a sack but not change the game at the end of the day.

The run defense looked solid last week, thanks for asking!
    Jacobs is a different animal as you shall soon see.

I expect it to be a good game but I donít think Carr will be winning anything late.

If the chargers go back to making big mistakes then the raiders have a chance to win.

If the chargers give you their best shot like they did the packers, itís gonna be a loooong day.

Chargers 31

Raiturds 21
    Alright then. Good luck and I'll see you after the game. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    But you know how the Chargers have been. They're the definition of any given Sunday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bosa and/or Ingram got a sack but not change the game at the end of the day.

Jacobs is a different animal as you shall soon see.

Alright then. Good luck and I'll see you after the game. Cheers.
    i know about him already lol

that's what we have to worry about, him and Waller. not too worried about Williams, especially if hayward is on him all night. but yes your offense will be somewhat dangerous if the OL can protect carr and open holes for Jacobs.

but man, that raiders defense though. that's where it's probably gonna get ugly for you. i'm starting rivers in fantasy this week for the first time in a looooong time, think it's gonna pay off.

good luck to you too, it should be a good ass game!

The best thing that couldíve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

Iím wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

Who ever wins this game will set themselves up quite nicely with the AFC playoff picture.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-10-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The best thing that could’ve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

I’m wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

Who ever wins this game will set themselves up quite nicely with the AFC playoff picture.
    whiz was great for the chargers until he wasn't lol

there wasn't an identity running the football anymore and teams were catching on. but it wasn't all his fault either like i said before. the chargers RZ offense is what's holding them back the most, it's been atrocious this year. it was better against the packers but it was still not good enough.

The best thing that could’ve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

I’m wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Laugh all you want n troll, itís not like you understand football anyway

Laugh all you want n troll, it’s not like you understand football anyway

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Typical response, so youíre 54 huh

Nice kick out block by Incognito, canít wait to see him try that with Derek Wolfe.

Itíll be a bully beat down! Lol

Rivers sucks

I don't expect a blowout. In fact, I think either Carr will win it late or Rivers will lose it late. And either way, no one will be surprised.

Raiders 27-24

One missed extra point away from a near perfect prediction.

That was a HELL of a game Baph. A Thursday Night classic. The Chargers are still very dangerous and the Raiders need to beat the Bengals and Jets and not take a step back. I'm impressed (but not too surprised) that they slowed Jacobs down. I AM shocked at our D-Line.

I have to polish up my Photoshop skills so I'll have your avy and sig ready tomorrow or this weekend. Cheers.

One missed extra point away from a near perfect prediction.

That was a HELL of a game Baph. A Thursday Night classic. The Chargers are still very dangerous and the Raiders need to beat the Bengals and Jets and not take a step back. I'm impressed (but not too surprised) that they slowed Jacobs down. I AM shocked at our D-Line.

I have to polish up my Photoshop skills so I'll have your avy and sig ready tomorrow or this weekend. Cheers.
    good game, i hate you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Rivers sucks
    i can't even argue with you. i think it might be time.

Carr looked really good on that last drive. I love watching Derek sling it. That dude has an arm.

Typical response, so youíre 54 huh
    Beats your constant whining