Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 128
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,735
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yeah the turds OL has been good but so was the packers and it didnít matter.
    But you know how the Chargers have been. They're the definition of any given Sunday.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Bosa and/or Ingram got a sack but not change the game at the end of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The run defense looked solid last week, thanks for asking!
    Jacobs is a different animal as you shall soon see.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I expect it to be a good game but I donít think Carr will be winning anything late.

    If the chargers go back to making big mistakes then the raiders have a chance to win.

    If the chargers give you their best shot like they did the packers, itís gonna be a loooong day.

    Chargers 31

    Raiturds 21
    Alright then. Good luck and I'll see you after the game. Cheers.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,056
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    But you know how the Chargers have been. They're the definition of any given Sunday.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Bosa and/or Ingram got a sack but not change the game at the end of the day.


    Jacobs is a different animal as you shall soon see.


    Alright then. Good luck and I'll see you after the game. Cheers.
    i know about him already lol

    that's what we have to worry about, him and Waller. not too worried about Williams, especially if hayward is on him all night. but yes your offense will be somewhat dangerous if the OL can protect carr and open holes for Jacobs.

    but man, that raiders defense though. that's where it's probably gonna get ugly for you. i'm starting rivers in fantasy this week for the first time in a looooong time, think it's gonna pay off.

    good luck to you too, it should be a good ass game!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    The best thing that couldíve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

    Iím wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

    Who ever wins this game will set themselves up quite nicely with the AFC playoff picture.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-10-2019 at 04:13 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The best thing that could’ve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

    I’m wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

    Who ever wins this game will set themselves up quite nicely with the AFC playoff picture.
    whiz was great for the chargers until he wasn't lol

    there wasn't an identity running the football anymore and teams were catching on. but it wasn't all his fault either like i said before. the chargers RZ offense is what's holding them back the most, it's been atrocious this year. it was better against the packers but it was still not good enough.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The best thing that could’ve happened for the chargers was the firing of Whisenhunt.

    I’m wondering how explosive Gordon is going to look this week, Whisenhunt was a detriment in a John Elway the GM like fashion.

    Who ever wins this game will set themselves up quite nicely with the AFC playoff picture.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Laugh all you want n troll, itís not like you understand football anyway

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Laugh all you want n troll, it’s not like you understand football anyway

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Typical response, so youíre 54 huh

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Nice kick out block by Incognito, canít wait to see him try that with Derek Wolfe.

    Itíll be a bully beat down! Lol

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,508
    Rivers sucks

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,735
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

    I don't expect a blowout. In fact, I think either Carr will win it late or Rivers will lose it late. And either way, no one will be surprised.

    Raiders 27-24



    One missed extra point away from a near perfect prediction.

    That was a HELL of a game Baph. A Thursday Night classic. The Chargers are still very dangerous and the Raiders need to beat the Bengals and Jets and not take a step back. I'm impressed (but not too surprised) that they slowed Jacobs down. I AM shocked at our D-Line.

    I have to polish up my Photoshop skills so I'll have your avy and sig ready tomorrow or this weekend. Cheers.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,056
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post



    One missed extra point away from a near perfect prediction.

    That was a HELL of a game Baph. A Thursday Night classic. The Chargers are still very dangerous and the Raiders need to beat the Bengals and Jets and not take a step back. I'm impressed (but not too surprised) that they slowed Jacobs down. I AM shocked at our D-Line.

    I have to polish up my Photoshop skills so I'll have your avy and sig ready tomorrow or this weekend. Cheers.
    good game, i hate you. lol

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,056
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Rivers sucks
    i can't even argue with you. i think it might be time.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,131
    Carr looked really good on that last drive. I love watching Derek sling it. That dude has an arm.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Typical response, so youíre 54 huh
    Beats your constant whining

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •