Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i can't even argue with you. i think it might be time.
    That or get some real talent around him

Lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

Lol ��
    you mean along the OL? what are you talking about specifically? or just trolling?

Does the fact that the Chargers have lost by only one score in each of their losses delay or hasten the start the Tyrod Taylor era?

I think Taylor can play. In the three seasons he started for Buffalo he had 51 passing touchdowns to 16 interceptions and ran for another 14 touchdowns in that same span. Not too shabby.

I think the Chargers would have a won more games had they started Taylor week 1.

Lol 😂
    the chargers have plenty of talent. rivers couldn't even complete a single throw on the last drive.

Lol 😂
    Well theyíve got Micheal Schofield.

You should be ecstatic about him I mean he is the Elway draft pick forced to play over Harris and Polumbus...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    [IMG]

But then you remember you have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL.

THAT'S RIGHT! It is Phil's time of the month.

I don't expect a blowout. In fact, I think either Carr will win it late or Rivers will lose it late. And either way, no one will be surprised.

Raiders 27-24
    Sir DevilSpawn.....psychic powers intact!

I'm guessing that after the game ended the ear to ear grin on your face was still there when you woke up this morning!
    Utah Bronco Freak

this is the first smack i have actually ran in weeks, hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me
    Your hope betrays you.....again.
    Utah Bronco Freak

you mean along the OL? what are you talking about specifically? or just trolling?
    ohh crap didn't mean to hurt you man...too soon I suppose

just busting your chops man, its smack !!

but you brag constantly about the vast array of talent, you brag constantly about rivers insane ability to be the best qb under pressure, you bag constantly about how great telesco is in building a championship quality team...and yet you are 4-6 with the real possibility to be 4-7 by the time your team comes to Denver and leave at 4-8

you started with injuries...then the oline, then drifted to the offensive scheme...and now to rivers as the reason for losing

it leaves two points

1. you have to admit how hard it is for even a talented team to win with subpar qb play...welcome to denvers world
    2. or if it iisnt because of qb play then you have to consider your players might not be as great as you think and were made to look better by rivers when he was playing well

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well they’ve got Micheal Schofield.

You should be ecstatic about him I mean he is the Elway draft pick forced to play over Harris and Polumbus...
    you mean when harris was the starting LT and scho the starting RT...and polumbus was a backup guard

lol your Elway hate runs deep lil man

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    the chargers have plenty of talent. rivers couldn't even complete a single throw on the last drive.
    because that great talent couldn't protect him against a 4 man rush

ohh crap didn't mean to hurt you man...too soon I suppose

just busting your chops man, its smack !!
    In other words youíre full of crap. When I said rivers was good under pressure that was based on facts.

There is talent up and down this team but take a look at that OL that had only 1 starter on it last night.

Rivers played bad and that last drive was bad as well but the difference in that OL from last week to this week was night and day and that was the difference.

In other words youíre full of crap. When I said rivers was good under pressure that was based on facts.

There is talent up and down this team but take a look at that OL that had only 1 starter on it last night.

Rivers played bad and that last drive was bad as well but the difference in that OL from last week to this week was night and day and that was the difference.
    I watched the last 8 minutes of that game and it looked like Rivers was pressured on at least half of his throws.

In other words you’re full of crap. When I said rivers was good under pressure that was based on facts.

it was based on facts...well the fact is I been watching him suck ass for years under pressure, I been sitting here watching you post about the oline is hurting rivers...about how you wished rivers could play behind a line like bradys

one starter???...freeny is a starter, schofield is a starter, okung is a starter, and your center has started the last three games quit making up lies

the pressure got in rivers head and he did what hes always done...choke

it was based on facts...well the fact is I been watching him suck ass for years under pressure, I been sitting here watching you post about the oline is hurting rivers...about how you wished rivers could play behind a line like bradys

one starter???...freeny is a starter, schofield is a starter, okung is a starter, and your center has started the last three games quit making up lies

the pressure got in rivers head and he did what hes always done...choke
    Okung played last night? Thatís news to me. The center is our third center this year but heís now a starter because heís been forced to start three games? You prove to be clueless yet again.

But first you say itís the talent around rivers and now youíre saying itís because of rivers choking,

Do you even know what it is youíre trying to argue? Or are you just thrilled to finally be back talking smack and it really doesnít matter?

Havenít seen you run your mouth this much since the off season. But at least I can make fun of you for being so damn ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched the last 8 minutes of that game and it looked like Rivers was pressured on at least half of his throws.
    That RT Scott should be cut but he will start again next week Iím sure!

Its as bad as Iíve seen over the years and rivers is awful when he canít trust his OL