Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    All the more reason for both teams to move...
    everyone with half a brain knew this would happen to both teams in LA. but they don't care because they are making money regardless. some of you don't seem to realize how much money comes from playing in the second largest media market in the country, that's why stan wanted to get there so badly and why spanos has no problem paying literally $1 rent to play there.

really, the chargers got a hell of a deal to move to LA and play in the stadium that stan built. they still get lots of TV revenue in SD as well, i'm sure spanos is very happy with the results of moving to LA, even without the fan support which they didn't really have in SD either, lets be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    everyone with half a brain knew this would happen to both teams in LA. but they don't care because they are making money regardless. some of you don't seem to realize how much money comes from playing in the second largest media market in the country, that's why stan wanted to get there so badly and why spanos has no problem paying literally $1 rent to play there.

really, the chargers got a hell of a deal to move to LA and play in the stadium that stan built. they still get lots of TV revenue in SD as well, i'm sure spanos is very happy with the results of moving to LA, even without the fan support which they didn't really have in SD either, lets be honest.
    if anybody could twist the fact you have no home, and the owner is content to be the ugly stepchild of the rams into a good thing...I knew you could

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    if anybody could twist the fact you have no home, and the owner is content to be the ugly stepchild of the rams into a good thing...I knew you could
    Care to show me why I am wrong with facts like I just posted? Go look at any rams home game and show me all the fan support they have.

Until then, shut your ignorant face up lol

You all believe that dumb crap? I would post the chargers owner’s response to the rumor but I would get an infraction for all the profanity used lol

Let me attempt to clean it up for you.

a lot of crap, we’re not going to London. We’re not going anywhere. We plan on being in LA for a long freaking time. That was bull crap, that story.
    That sums it up perfectly. Spanos is clearly a student of Chargers history.

We're not going anywhere.... sounds like the new Chargers motto to me.

Care to show me why I am wrong with facts like I just posted? Go look at any rams home game and show me all the fan support they have.

Hence, my point in that the city of LA does not deserve a team. Both teams should be relocated.

hey I feel your pain...I was a third child

true not like being the ugly stepchild of the rams but

I get it

I get it
    So in other words you got nuthin, exactly what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Hence, my point in that the city of LA does not deserve a team. Both teams should be relocated.
    I sure as hell wont argue that point except from a business standpoint.

I get it
    Neither team belongs in LA, even though they both have a history there, LA is part of the Raider nation, your argument is mute!

Raider fans are stoked about the move to Las Vegas since its only a three hour trip oppose to an 6-8 hours.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-07-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Neither team belongs in LA, even though they both have a history there, LA is part of the Raider nation, your argument is mute!

Raider fans are stoked about the move to Las Vegas since its only a three hour trip oppose to an 6-8 hours.
    I remember back in the day bo Jackson came on the local TV station and pleaded to the fans to come support them for a playoff game.

There is a reason al Davis moved his team back to Oakland, no team will ever have great fan support there unless they are winning lots of rings and even then Im not so sure.

So in other words you got nuthin, exactly what I thought.
    nothing but a sense of pride my team is a story of continued success, accomplishments with a devoted home crowd and are simply on idle waiting for a franchise qb to regain our winning ways

while your team is a story of failure, a story of a weak and timid, half way fans who wouldn't go to a home play off game because the weather said a chance of a drizzle....so much so they had to move , but couldn't find a city that wanted them, so they chose to be the LA b team, the LA JV team

right

nothing but a sense of pride my team is a story of continued success, accomplishments with a devoted home crowd and are simply on idle waiting for a franchise qb to regain our winning ways

while your team is a story of failure, a story of a weak and timid, half way fans who wouldn't go to a home play off game because the weather said a chance of a drizzle....so much so they had to move , but couldn't find a city that wanted them, so they chose to be the LA b team, the LA JV team

right
    And why exactly are they the B team in LA? You still cant back up your smack.

The LA JV team? Why? Explain your stance and back it up with facts like I did.

Who is the A team in LA and why?

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/118...854436864?s=21

Hey look its the LA A team! Wait, are the 49ers the A team?

I remember back in the day bo Jackson came on the local TV station and pleaded to the fans to come support them for a playoff game.

There is a reason al Davis moved his team back to Oakland, no team will ever have great fan support there unless they are winning lots of rings and even then Im not so sure.
    I know what the Chargers need to do. Sign Kobe Bryant to play backup quarterback. Angelinos love paying to watch Kobe attempt zero passes.

If Chargers move to England can the Broncos come to Wales please
    Raiders can go to Northern Ireland and Chiefs to Scotland

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders