Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Dude has had some big games this year. A lot of potential for a big time receiver in Sutton. If we can find a legit #2 WR, the offense has a heck of a future.

Wondering if we're gonna see Winfree get some opportunities on Sundays. Hamilton has been underwhelming and Spence lacks size plus the fumble yesterday was troublesome. Would like to see the rookie get some chances opposite Cortland.

Still, can't wait to see Sutton continue to develop. Kid can ball.
    I have been hoping to see Winfree get some game time. The kid reminds me of E Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Absolute stud. If he doesn't make that absurd grab over Ward, Brandon Allen's stat line looks a lot different and we likely lose the game. People don't seem to factor that in enough when they are assessing Allen's performance.. that one astounding catch by Sutton, if Ward picks it like he would 99 times out of 100, drops his passer rating 46 points.

Hopefully Allen learned from it and hopefully Sutton keeps up the awesome play!
    99 times out of 100. Okay.

What happened on the field happened. Discounting plays that occured to fit your agenda is ridiculous.

Sutton is great at 50/50 plays and he proved it with that touchdown. Glad Allen had the awareness and stones to throw that ball.

Allen talked about Sutton’s TD catch in the press conference. He said he wanted the ball outside but it went inside and short. His comments after Fangio:

https://youtu.be/hSO4_y6pBkQ

Sutton has far exceeded my expectations. I always thought he'd be a solid #2, but he's really taken the opportunity to the max and has established himself as the go to #1 receiver on this team.

I know it probably won’t happen for various reasons but imagine a Cortland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy tandem 👀

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    I know it probably won’t happen for various reasons but imagine a Cortland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy tandem 👀
    Even though there are more pressing needs on the roster, I would LOVE to see that. That’s the best WR duo in the league right there. If Okudah/Fulton and Thomas/Wirfs/Leatherwood are somehow all gone by the time we pick... I wouldn’t hesitate to grab Jeudy

Sutton has shined the brightest on offense. One thing I will say about Flacco from the start of the season was that he gave Sutton the chances to go make plays. And our 6’4” 220 lb 4.5 speed youngster has made the most of it. I remember he struggled with drops his rookie year and in TC this year, but so far he has been as reliable as they come. And his blocking has been stellar.

This is Sutton’s breakout and I’m here for it.

I would love to see Hamilton operate exclusively from the slot and become Allen’s security blanket. He’s far too good of a route runner to not be seeing targets. His game is very much in the short to intermediate area.

If Luck pans out, this trio has the make up of Cutler, Scheffler, and Marshal.

Lock, Fant, and Sutton!

We have a lot of draft picks with a pretty good defense right now and soon to be a ton of cap space.

John needs to build around these guys on offense through the draft while resigning his defensive free agents (starting with Simmons) and things will get better finally.

I would prefer CeeDee Lamb to Jeudy personally

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I would prefer CeeDee Lamb to Jeudy personally
    CeeDee Lamb seems to make the tough grabs in traffic which is huge. I like Jeudy but idk I may have to lean towards Lamb as well!

Because every grab in the NFL is tough, and having too many great receivers is a good problem to have however one guy may be snubbed out unless your QB is PFM or Kurt Warner. Kurt Warner once had 11 completions to 11 different receivers back in 2000.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-06-2019 at 08:49 AM.

We still need a speed receiver. Fant is fast, but as a TE he won't be a home run threat. Jalen Reagor is the guy I think we should draft in the 2nd round

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Even though there are more pressing needs on the roster, I would LOVE to see that. That’s the best WR duo in the league right there. If Okudah/Fulton and Thomas/Wirfs/Leatherwood are somehow all gone by the time we pick... I wouldn’t hesitate to grab Jeudy
    It’s frustrating knowing that the team will probably go into the draft having to address Elways mistakes early at OL and QB.

Instead of going after an electric skill player like Jeudy or Lamb.

I endorse this thread. Sutton had some serious hangtime on that one
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

It’s frustrating knowing that the team will probably go into the draft having to address Elways mistakes early at OL and QB.

Instead of going after an electric skill player like Jeudy or Lamb.
    Yeah man, I feel that. We are in a prime position for a luxury player like Jeudy/Lamb who both are arguably the best, most-gifted WR talents to come out in a few years. But then again, one can always say that if Elway did hit at OL and QB, we wouldn't be in a position where we could draft them. It's nice to think "what-if?" though. I think this OL class is strong at the top, and there are plenty of Day 1/2 QB options too.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Yeah man, I feel that. We are in a prime position for a luxury player like Jeudy/Lamb who both are arguably the best, most-gifted WR talents to come out in a few years. But then again, one can always say that if Elway did hit at OL and QB, we wouldn't be in a position where we could draft them. It's nice to think "what-if?" though. I think this OL class is strong at the top, and there are plenty of Day 1/2 QB options too.
    Andrew Thomas is considered the best O-linemen in the draft right now and he just so happens to be a LT however there are guys like Trey Adams and Walker Little that may be there in the high to mid second, however we’d be taking a chance since O-line is our most glaring need for what, 6 seasons now!